Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Letv Le 1s Discussion thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letv Le 1s Discussion thread (33412 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
ElPhoche:

I cant wait for my own phone to land so I can rock it... I am counting the days..

Which of the series?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
We welcome all Letv users in our whatsapp group, you can pm me on whatsapp 08062457609, or drop ur line here, let's share ideas and rock these phones together

LeEco is here to stay
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by seunoni34(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2016
hassanAde:

Reach Eghosa (07059589222), he'll surely be of help, and how r u sure it won't come with any accessories?
Thanks BRo.I'm just full of doubts about that right now .Did you're come with silicon case and tempered glass?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by nonny400(m): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2016
seunoni34:

Thanks BRo.I'm just full of doubts about that right now .Did you're come with silicon case and tempered glass?

mine came with case. I don't use screen guard, simply cos its not needed.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by puskin: 2:46am On Jan 26, 2016
tunday:
@hassanade
You seem to be the Letv Dr in Nigeria. Anyway thats on a lighter mood..

Can I bring my dead letv x 500 to you so u will hlp with bring ut back to life, and hlp with the rom ish. thanks

So you have bricked your pricey premium phone just like my friend did his. cheesy cheesy

I like people who brick their phones. grin grin
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by Eghosa1(m): 3:07am On Jan 26, 2016
puskin:

So you have bricked your pricey premium phone just like my friend did his. cheesy cheesy

This guy right here can help unbrick.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by seunoni34(m): 3:54am On Jan 26, 2016
nonny400:

okay . Its because I'm a careless/rugged phone user, I can't just gamble with the safety of a N58k+ phone like that lol. You know its gonna be hard to find its parts to assemble if it breaks. Just trying to be on the safer side though
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2016
nonny400:

Mine came with tempered glass and case, and I order extra 2 tempered glasses cos I'm once a victim of broken screen in d past due to carelessness
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2016
puskin:

He didn't, just that his fone seems not to b responding to charging
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2016
Eghosa1:

This guy right here can help unbrick.

Will really appreciate if u can help our colleague bring back his fone, it's not responding to charging after draining the battery
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by puskin: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2016
hassanAde:

He didn't, just that his fone seems not to b responding to charging

- Who is presently with the phone?
- Has the phone ever come ON during this predicament?
- During charging, when you press the power button, does the charging icon scroll(charging indication) and does its corresponding charge percentage show?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2016
hassanAde:

Which of the series?
The Letv 1s
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by adeememman(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2016
hassanAde:

No price tag for now
am eyeing dat phone. Lets say my plan B in case my plan A doesnt work
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
puskin:

- Who is presently with the phone?
- Has the phone ever come ON during this predicament?
- During charging, when you press the power button, does the charging icon scroll(charging indication) and does its corresponding charge percentage show?

Yes, everything is perfect as regards that, either it's switched off or switched on while charging
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
ElPhoche:

The Letv 1s

Yea, a great phone in all aspect, no heat, fast, no lag, touch response great, FPS awesome, camera cool, wink
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by obosirow: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmm smiley smiley smiley
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by puskin: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
hassanAde:

Yes, everything is perfect as regards that, either it's switched off or switched on while charging

Are you rushing anywhere cos I no understand ya answer.....please, answer the questions independently.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by grafikii: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
tunday:
I bought mine from Aliexpress,

I have used the phone for 3 weeks now,

This phone is not designed for Nigeria. Simple!

I am having a problem with mine, I used the phone and the battery discharged to 0 %,

Since then the phone has not come up. Just showing red light. i have charged it for hours.

I have no solution yet.

The phone gets hot during operation.

My honest advice is do not buy this phone.

Camera not fantastic

sound is okay

physical appearnce is awesome

I want to sell my if you are keen about the phone.

How much are you selling? very interested
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
puskin:

Are you rushing anywhere cos I no understand ya answer.....please, answer the questions independently.

That answer isn't for that question

- only charging light shows,

- no battery scroll

-no % indicator

- phone black on screen

- never turns up when charging no matter how hard or long u press the power button
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by grafikii: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
nonny400:

letv is very superior,it's ram is a beast in real usage, but i easily get tired of not-too-big phones. Lol. I'm almost tired of this one,but... Lemme use it for another week,then order for the max. It's 6'33 inches,with 20mp camera.
Are u looking to sell ur x500? i am interested
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by nonny400(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by puskin: 4:35am On Jan 27, 2016
hassanAde:

That answer isn't for that question

- only charging light shows,

- no battery scroll

-no % indicator

- phone black on screen

- never turns up when charging no matter how hard or long u press the power button

No amount of heavenly charging(with different chargers) go wake up that phone.
That phone has bricked by default.(whatever that means). grin

The phone needs to fix appointment with me........so so, who is currently in custody of the phone/who owns the phone and where the phone dey presently??
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 5:49am On Jan 27, 2016
puskin:

No amount of heavenly charging(with different chargers) go wake up that phone.
That phone has bricked by default.(whatever that means). grin

The phone needs to fix appointment with me........so so, who is currently in custody of the phone/who owns the phone and where the phone dey presently??

Where do u reside and how can u b reached, u can reach me on whatsapp if u don't want to drop urobike nos here, 08062457609
So we can discuss better.

Tnx.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by iliyande(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
New Update Letv 1s arrived. 121.39 mb version 5.5.010s stable

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
iliyande:
New Update Letv 1s arrived. 121.39 mb version 5.5.010s stable

Waiting for someone with inner eyes to gv the changelog

Personally, I observed new boot logo and a better picture from camera, battery is flat, will make a full charge and c if updates affects battery performance too

Incase you're rooted, here's the link to full ROM download : http://bbs.letv.com//zt/eui/le_1s.html

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
All these geeks self.. smiley Everyday, new ROM. My pwn na to use my phone make im serve me wella. O no want stpry for brick this, brick that smiley
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
ElPhoche:
All these geeks self.. smiley Everyday, new ROM. My pwn na to use my phone make im serve me wella. O no want stpry for brick this, brick that smiley

I suspect u, u Don root am abi, hehehehehehehe,

Go download the firmware joor, make u update
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
hassanAde:

I suspect u, u Don root am abi, hehehehehehehe,

Go download the firmware joor, make u update
My phone never land Naija oh.. smiley But I deh always wonder, this ROM today, another ROM tomorrow. I fear oh. Once im enter, I go enter una whatsapp page
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
ElPhoche:

My phone never land Naija oh.. smiley But I deh always wonder, this ROM today, another ROM tomorrow. I fear oh. Once im enter, I go enter una whatsapp page

No wahala, u r highly welcome
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Changelog from latest update 010S

Highlights [function]

Housekeeper new long night standby function, reduced night consumption (Advanced power saving open)

Micro-channel system optimization grab a red envelope performance and experience, to facilitate faster information grab new micro-channel red Do Not Disturb feature information Added train tickets, plane tickets and movie tickets for a specific number information recognition function setting information, and generates new calendar reminder notes increase stationery store, to support a variety of fine stationery use and share new birthday calendar page to a friend quickly make calls and send text messages timed blessing on the new user interface features music line [system] & Butler

New long night standby function, reduced night consumption (Advanced power saving open)

Optimization of micro-channel grab a red envelope performance and experience, to facilitate faster grab micro letter envelopes optimize display brightness and display, reducing power consumption optimization system optimization module stability endurance message push in different network environments, long time [camera] effectively enhance standby

Optimized for shooting imaging and operational stability [Locker]

Optimization lock screen notification content display, improved readability dialing call [contact]

Stop running optimization problem importing / display the progress bar state after repair fullscreen received telephone repair problems caused by export contacts To import contacts from SIM card to stop running the [information]

Stop running may cause problems when new tickets, airline tickets and movie ticket information recognition, and generate new calendar reminders repair identification number for the specific number of enterprises set up information DND function caused by repair new information to add photo stop running Problems Fixes Settings Click Advanced Settings stop problems caused by [Desktop]

Repair mobile desktop icons may cause problems to stop running clock []

Bell interface optimized user interface and visual design [calendar]

Added support Month view shows the number of weeks (need to open the setting)

New birthday page to a friend quickly make calls and send text messages timed new almanac information display (need to open the setting)

【music】

Added new operating under the label of the interface cable to the new screening Collection Added depending on the scene, style, mood, etc. and retrieve radio Added new fast play songs based on lyrics location features full-screen lyrics search lyrics interface features new player interface Night mode New player interface switch songs by sliding the album chart features new lyrics player interface Click to enter lyrics interface features full screen playback screen, click New Album pattern control song play / pause functions performed under the new line categorical display [I The music as]

Optimization of Home interface and visual design [notes]

New stationery stores, support for the use of a variety of fine stationery and share new batch moving notes function [Feedback]

Submit English Copywriter repair mode display unusual problems [yellow]

Interface and visual design optimization Home Repair recent recommendation module within the module and fix problems with duplicate business details page load slower fixes the search results page to display only problem [LeCloud]

Repair blacklist synchronization status can not be changed problem [message]

Support under the new WLAN network automatically synchronize mailing lists and body add a new account to log on when you view the plaintext password support new Exchange account on the server continues to search by category [Input Method]

Repair your browser Baidu search page can not be adjusted from the keyboard problem
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by BluePearls(m): 2:53am On Jan 29, 2016
hassanAde:
Changelog from latest update 010S

Highlights [function]

Housekeeper new long night standby function, reduced night consumption (Advanced power saving open)

Micro-channel system optimization grab a red envelope performance and experience, to facilitate faster information grab new micro-channel red Do Not Disturb feature information Added train tickets, plane tickets and movie tickets for a specific number information recognition function setting information, and generates new calendar reminder notes increase stationery store, to support a variety of fine stationery use and share new birthday calendar page to a friend quickly make calls and send text messages timed blessing on the new user interface features music line [system] & Butler

New long night standby function, reduced night consumption (Advanced power saving open)

Optimization of micro-channel grab a red envelope performance and experience, to facilitate faster grab micro letter envelopes optimize display brightness and display, reducing power consumption optimization system optimization module stability endurance message push in different network environments, long time [camera] effectively enhance standby

Optimized for shooting imaging and operational stability [Locker]

Optimization lock screen notification content display, improved readability dialing call [contact]

Stop running optimization problem importing / display the progress bar state after repair fullscreen received telephone repair problems caused by export contacts To import contacts from SIM card to stop running the [information]

Stop running may cause problems when new tickets, airline tickets and movie ticket information recognition, and generate new calendar reminders repair identification number for the specific number of enterprises set up information DND function caused by repair new information to add photo stop running Problems Fixes Settings Click Advanced Settings stop problems caused by [Desktop]

Repair mobile desktop icons may cause problems to stop running clock []

Bell interface optimized user interface and visual design [calendar]

Added support Month view shows the number of weeks (need to open the setting)

New birthday page to a friend quickly make calls and send text messages timed new almanac information display (need to open the setting)

【music】

Added new operating under the label of the interface cable to the new screening Collection Added depending on the scene, style, mood, etc. and retrieve radio Added new fast play songs based on lyrics location features full-screen lyrics search lyrics interface features new player interface Night mode New player interface switch songs by sliding the album chart features new lyrics player interface Click to enter lyrics interface features full screen playback screen, click New Album pattern control song play / pause functions performed under the new line categorical display [I The music as]

Optimization of Home interface and visual design [notes]

New stationery stores, support for the use of a variety of fine stationery and share new batch moving notes function [Feedback]

Submit English Copywriter repair mode display unusual problems [yellow]

Interface and visual design optimization Home Repair recent recommendation module within the module and fix problems with duplicate business details page load slower fixes the search results page to display only problem [LeCloud]

Repair blacklist synchronization status can not be changed problem [message]

Support under the new WLAN network automatically synchronize mailing lists and body add a new account to log on when you view the plaintext password support new Exchange account on the server continues to search by category [Input Method]

Repair your browser Baidu search page can not be adjusted from the keyboard problem

Im really interested in the battery life and picture quality, any improvements with the latest OS? Thats the only thing keeping me away from this phone.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2016
BluePearls:

Im really interested in the battery life and picture quality, any improvements with the latest OS? Thats the only thing keeping me away from this phone.

Picture quality has always been improved from the first update and till now, as regards battery life, I guess it depends on individual, last me a full day and upto 5hrs SOT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016 / Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.