Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye (2708 Views)

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by 247frolic(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VhpYk9wWlqM/VnG7Ywh2f0I/AAAAAAAHsBM/gbYwE6Kf2qU/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Senator Dino Melaye today revealed that N8 billion has so far been returned to the government treasury by those who stole from it. Dino said this while speaking as a guest on Channels TV today December 16th.

“As I speak to you, about eight billion Naira has been refunded back to the treasury of government and I know more monies will be refunded”he said

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/n8billion-has-been-refunded-to.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by madridguy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Who authorized Dino abi when him turn Presidency spoke person.

10 Likes

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Zoological Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Too small
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thanks for returning this token Sir/madam.

Evidence holds that there are more than you have refunded. Can we pls have them before 31st Dec 2015 or we can release the one eye hawk of law to hunt you done.

1 Like

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Lanretoye(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Who be thisone?,dino koor,gino ni.

2 Likes

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Khd95(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Who is dino
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by bokohalal(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Keneking:
Too small
Abi. Only Deziani's should be about one trillion naira.

2 Likes

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Tunami(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
dino the whistleblower in apc, just like tambuwal of pdp
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Emekamex(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
APC and propaganda
Dino kindly name who returned it.

3 Likes

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by LadyExcellency: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Debt owed to Nigerian Government during previous administration is not stolen money rather a debt and it goes both ways the present government will pay debts owed to contractors from previous administration.

Is this the same way NLNG remittance was a recovery?

Until the names are listed and what transaction or fraud that were undertaken, we can't precisely critique Dino's revelation.

2 Likes

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by aieromon(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
It's either Dino was misquoted or he wasn't paying attention to the statements made by Magu.

Responding to questions on recovered funds on Tuesday at an interactive meeting with members of the House of Representatives Committee on Financial Crimes, Magu said that insinuations that recovered items were tampered with could only be made out of ignorance.

Magu was asked to give a rough estimate of recovered funds for 2015 since the agency recovered N8b in 2014.

Magu said he would not be able to disclose how much the anti-graft agency has so far recovered for 2015 because it would be unprofessional.

He said: “The issue of recovery is a difficult one, it is impossible to come with specific figures.

“This is because lots of money might be recovered from the zones and it may take a week or two before the information gets to us.

“I can not come up with an estimate, it is unrealistic because you may come up with a figure now only to discover shortly after that, an account is blocked that would be eventually forfeited to the Federal government.

3 Likes

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by porka: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
No o!

It is N8trn o.

N8bn ke?

This Dino sef.

Doesn't he know that their 2016 budget fund is complete?
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by micchi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
OK but will it reduce the cost of living in Nigeria selfish people them undecided
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Chubhie: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
See as Dino package like better pikin. A sinator of the republic that still derives pleasures in his rides like a teen while taking ladies asses and brewst more serious than government work is the reason why A dollar can never equal to A naira.

1 Like

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by doctokwus: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Who asked him?Trying to do busybody as usual So he now knows more than d finance minister or the cbn that don't themselves know the actual figure for now.
This people, Saraki, Dino etc just end up embarrassing the president up and down the country and that's y I sometimes wonder if PMB is totally at grips with his political surroundings sometimes.Dino and Saraki can never have the same philosophy and goals as with the greater APC members, so why tolerate their crass corruption and excesses?
Meanwhile N8b is just about $35m and I don't think that is recovery by any standard, so Dino shud Bleep off because he doesn't know what he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Standing5(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
post=41068722:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VhpYk9wWlqM/VnG7Ywh2f0I/AAAAAAAHsBM/gbYwE6Kf2qU/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Senator Dino Melaye today revealed that N8 billion has so far been returned to the government treasury by those who stole from it. Dino said this while speaking as a guest on Channels TV today December 16th.

“As I speak to you, about eight billion Naira has been refunded back to the treasury of government and I know more monies will be refunded”he said

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/n8billion-has-been-refunded-to.html

cc: lalasticlala
Why not 8 trillion ? They should also probe the governors they know and control too much not to be probed
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by IVORY2009(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
doctokwus:
Who asked him?Trying to do busybody as usual So he now knows more than d finance minister or the cbn that don't themselves know the actual figure for now.
This people, Saraki, Dino etc just end up embarrassing the president up and down the country and that's y I sometimes wonder if PMB is totally at grips with his political surroundings sometimes.Dino and Saraki can never have the same philosophy and goals as with the greater APC members, so why tolerate their crass corruption and excesses?
Meanwhile N8b is just about $35m and I don't think that is recovery by any standard, so Dino shud Bleep off because he doesn't know what he is talking about.

What is ur problem "old Man" Instead of you to face your profession, as a medical doctor, you will rather go and collect money from politicians and come online and talk rubbish....... I will start offline soon on u....
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Rikidony(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
IS HE NW THE INFORMATION MINISTER
WERE LIE MOHAMMED SELF

1 Like

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Emekamex:
APC and propaganda

Dry
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cheap money. Just #8 billion naira!
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by ril19(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
By Who And Who Joor?

That's What Matters.

Mtcheeew!
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by TimeManager(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
I Would Rather Wait On PMB To Inform Me. Dino Is As Confused As The TSA gaffe.

No Be Lie Na True!
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by abokikhalifa: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
BADNEAT:
Zoological Republic of Nigeria
same place they gave birth to your father,mother nd you.....zoooo boy grin
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2015
abokikhalifa:

same place they gave birth to your father,mother nd you.....zoooo boy grin
bro what makes a zoo is not location...buh the animals inherent in such a location

1 Like

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by dynamo77(m): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2015
I expected more... Well, that's something.
Can you please name those who returnded money cuz i believe they have way more than they refunded!
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by efilefun(m): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2015
And when are you returning the one you got from bukola cuz no Nigerian would follow saraki to court without being "ENCOURAGED" adequately.
And to those who said baba was lying when he made it public earlier, you can Codedly eat back ur poo

1 Like

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by fistonati(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Is Dino melaye d new information minister??

Ashawo somebody

Prodigal son Senator

1 Like

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by luv2talk(m): 1:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Emekamex:
APC and propaganda

Guy, ive been watching you for a long time now, Stop making fools of yourself with your boring and less creative graphics Get a life
Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by Emekamex(m): 1:49am On Dec 17, 2015
luv2talk:

Guy, ive been watching you for a long time now, Stop making fools of yourself with your boring and less creative graphics Get a life

1 Like

Re: N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye by RonJeremy: 2:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Dino the wife beater is a senator only in a shithole like Nigeria and he is the same crook that opened a student account in USA.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. / OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation / Pictu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.