Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Studying In China For A Nursing Mother - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In China For A Nursing Mother (965 Views)

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In China For A Nursing Mother by Alxmyr(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
I want to learn from experienced travellers who are familiar with Chinese clime, culture and environment.
My wife and I have decided that she go for her Masters in International Relation and zeroed in on University of Xiamen, Fujian Province, China.
The choice of China is strategic for the family because I as a business person want to exploit importation opportunities in China. And I plan to make frequent visit to China in coming years.
I believe having her with my two boys in China will encourage me to push for more visit without wasting resources, if she had gone to US or UK. I am planning she either travel with my two boys (one will be 5 next year and the other is just less than 1 year) or she leave the oldest with me here.
I want to learn from those who have been there or those who can provide any professional service to ease their settling down in China. I am already in touch with the Dean of her prospective school and we hope she will get the admission for September 2016.
Anyone with experience on how to go about this?
Re: Studying In China For A Nursing Mother by aminho(m): 3:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Alxmyr:
I want to learn from experienced travellers who are familiar with Chinese clime, culture and environment.
My wife and I have decided that she go for her Masters in International Relation and zeroed in on University of Xiamen, Fujian Province, China.
The choice of China is strategic for the family because I as a business person want to exploit importation opportunities in China. And I plan to make frequent visit to China in coming years.
I believe having her with my two boys in China will encourage me to push for more visit without wasting resources, if she had gone to US or UK. I am planning she either travel with my two boys (one will be 5 next year and the other is just less than 1 year) or she leave the oldest with me here.
I want to learn from those who have been there or those who can provide any professional service to ease their settling down in China. I am already in touch with the Dean of her prospective school and we hope she will get the admission for September 2016.
Anyone with experience on how to go about this?
well i dont like typing alot but you can call me for info that can help you am in china now
Re: Studying In China For A Nursing Mother by kyrian1985(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Please what is your e-mail address or phone number?
Re: Studying In China For A Nursing Mother by TheCongo2: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2015
OP, if someone wants to help you let them do so on here.
If you contact people in private, you won't be able to validate if the info you are getting is correct.
Beware of getting scam

1 Like

Re: Studying In China For A Nursing Mother by Alxmyr(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
aminho:
well i dont like typing alot but you can call me for info that can help you am in china now

I want to make it a forum discussion because I am sure others may learn from it. Thanks
Re: Studying In China For A Nursing Mother by Alxmyr(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
kyrian1985:
Please what is your e-mail address or phone number?

I want to make it a general discussion because I am sure others may learn from it. Thanks
Re: Studying In China For A Nursing Mother by Alxmyr(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
TheCongo2:
OP, if someone wants to help you let them do so on here.
If you contact people in private, you won't be able to validate if the info you are getting is correct.
Beware of getting scam

Thanks.
Re: Studying In China For A Nursing Mother by Alxmyr(m): 4:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Waiting for good advice.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Housemate In Houston Who Is Also Going To Deliver From Nigeria / Medical Report For USA Visa Interview / I Saw This Car This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.