Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number (13003 Views)

If Age Is Nothing But A Number / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by adaksbullet: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by free2ryhme: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Keketu:
this is my orente, shes 15 years older than me but age is all but a number, shes got a small stature so people dont notice much, a quick + shes woking with fidelity bank smiley

you pose with olosho wey dey hawk for front of fidelity bank for toyin street abi

1 Like

Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Bishiie(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Keketu:
this is my orente, shes 15 years older than me but age is all but a number, shes got a small stature so people dont notice much, a quick + shes woking with fidelity bank smiley
This guy is just lazy to hustle, at 23 you think you can't make it unless you settle for your mother age.
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by fajani(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Keketu:
Iranu Abacha
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by AfroKnight: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
This babe never reach 28 sef
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Countersam(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Forming "baby boy" with your Aunty and you are happy....u don't have respect oh.where u dey work urself? #golddigger
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by obynaDmob(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
What have nairaland turned into ntori olorun undecided
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Vikky014(f): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Keketu:
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
It's shocking how much bile there is here.

So a guy chooses to date an older woman - so what? She likes him, he likes her, and chose to share it. Can't you guys be happy for them, or if you can't do that, simply read and remain silent?

For those of you calling the girl names, poking fun at her looks, her status as a street hawker etc. Well, let me burst your bubbles - the girl pictured represents the average African woman, not over made up, and skin-lightened. She looks okay. Let's assume she's a street hawker - so what? Isn't that better than being a thief or "runs girl"?

Instead, it's all verbal insults and nasty comments. Shame on the lot of you!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Cutehector(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Wetin person no go see/read for Nl grin

I doubt the Lady works in bank grin

Which branch her bank dey op? I know all Fidelity bank branches in Nigeria.

I go open your yarshh tongue
fidelity branch, woji
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by drmikeadams(m): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2015
sod09:
She doesn't look like a banker...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
?..olosho bank of, industries
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by akinsmyk(m): 3:04am On Dec 18, 2015
bqlekan:
age is nothing but a number truly, even when maturity is required. lipsrsealed

That guy needs to be slapped till the truth comes out of him. If I hear say he is 23...maybe he mean 33. For crying out loud, this is not football where you have to cheat about age....or maybe its a game but I don't see this game requires age-cheat.

All I see here is a guy dating a caring Olosho who spends some of her proceeds on him.

Some had now turn this to a competition where they have to stage or act stories to post on Nairaland. Is there an award or gift at the end of the year for best posters/users?
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by agarawu23(m): 4:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
fidelity branch, woji
grin
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by SkinnyDude(m): 5:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Keketu:
she does not look like a bank worker.. she looks like an olosho.. the ashawo kobo kobo type
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Dreyl(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2015
But that girl na comfirm Ashewo now, I done ever see her for Allen.
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Age is not just a number hence the thread. No mature guy wud create such thread.
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by bqlekan(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2015
akinsmyk:

That guy needs to be slapped till the truth comes out of him. If I hear say he is 23...maybe he mean 33. For crying out loud, this is not football where you have to cheat about age....or maybe its a game but I don't see this game requires age-cheat.

All I see here is a guy dating a caring Olosho who spends some of her proceeds on him.

Some had now turn this to a competition where they have to stage or act stories to post on Nairaland. Is there an award or gift at the end of the year for best posters/users?
lol at the award thing.. some dudes still have virgin brains, they don't even know how to think, talk more of thinking reasonably.. all I see here is a display of stupidity..

1 Like

Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by vickoozy(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
I see mother and child grin
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by donshady(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
person pikin ooo.... ashana pikin oooo.. grin
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by missKiffy(f): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Does she even know you posted her pic here
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by jabojafa(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
she is ur elder sista Op becos no sain lookin girl @ 38yrs wud be datin a 23yrs guy in naija.
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Dirkcoyt: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Seriously it baffles me, what is good for the op, may seems bad to them but I can't fathom the reason for the attacks cos the op is an adult and I'm sure he knows what's best for him
Trust nigerians
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by tpiah2: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2016
no offence, but I don't see how the lady wont be beating you up.

you go school so?
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Kaylexzy(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Small children abound on this forum sha. 23 years of age is supposed to have some sense at least but my 13 years old female cousin is smarter than you.

She works in a bank? Tell me more, what grade of gigolo are you? Nonsense!

Lol....

And God gave d dude brain o... grin

He jex failed to make use of it.... undecided
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by enomakos(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Keketu:
you shall have keep the affair private bro
you fall my hand
take down the pic
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2018
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by donjobill: 5:57am On May 19, 2018
misspicy:

OP you are a gigolo tongue

The more women dominate men, the more such relationship gets exposed., until one day it becomes so common & acceptable.

More women need to be empowered.
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by gonkin(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2018
Well it may be true she's 38, she's got slow aging cells, i have a 40 year old relative that got married at 37 and the man she married was 2 years younger. But in appearance you would argue to the moon that she's less than 28.

As for the op's case. Are u f"cking kidding me. She's 38 you're 23. Well the age gap is too much even if you were 38 and she was 23. I mean damn. I always say i can date an older girl but i never said i wanted to date a grandma. This one na menopause state she don reach na.

Another thing is her nose ring. Clearly she took long in the penis business. Probably the sperms she's been taking all these years gave her steady supply of callogens and elastin from a sperm count with high protein content. Some 25 year old grandma looking ladies would be wishing they looked this youthful.

Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by huthmanadam(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2018
D guy actually said she's working at fidelity bank... lol...
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by SweetBuns(f): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2019
Keketu:
I guess she's 40+ now grin
Re: (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number by Evercurious(f): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
And probably having a blast of her life�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Guys Stoop So Low Because A Woman's Big Backside (PHOTO) / Sexy & Suggestive Photos From Rio Olympics That Have Left Men Drooling / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.