Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail (64618 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
BrianRoss:
he looks happy been in there

taking pictures to remember his day at d prison, dats nice
A ticket to become PRESIDENT
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by davibid: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
corrupt or incorruptible may we be spared from passing through ordeals of this kind embarassed

for once lets put ourselves in the shoes of other people #Lord have mercy cry
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by yayankainuwa: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I stopped asking for gej probe and jail time when i realise God is dealing with FURTUNADO himself, what could be worst than that? A poor man with only garri is better than him.

he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion
Amaka nawaa ooh! wetin this man do u?
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by FEM1805(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
I hope this case has not been politicized cos some are granted bail while some are deprived of bail
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Mopolchi: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Bode G. (second coming)
- remaining Jim N. (second coming)
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Dr. Fortunato
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by marlockj: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
faroukfahima:
AIT Boss, Raymond Dokpesi Spent his night at Kuje Prison before he later made bail conditions and was out from the prison yesterday. See Photo of him in the cell below

http://www.forumspotz.ng/see-photo-of-dokpesi-in-cell-at-kuje-prison-before-his-bail/

Foooolish country,cell n you wear this.

See d kind good condition this guy is.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Sunnyade01(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
You reap what you sow!
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by seunlly(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
End time
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by nwaanambra1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by akigbemaru: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dokpesi in prison.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by sabi99(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
I guess he was staying at d VIP section......cos ds picture below was a pure snApshot taken from kuje prison

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by BABANGBALI: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
i hope dat him cell mate no do touch your toe with am before he was released?
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
faroukfahima:
AIT Boss, Raymond Dokpesi Spent his night at Kuje Prison before he later made bail conditions and was out from the prison yesterday. See Photo of him in the cell below

http://www.forumspotz.ng/see-photo-of-dokpesi-in-cell-at-kuje-prison-before-his-bail/

PEJ really prophesied this prison. She was very optimistic that people must go to jail
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by okpamson15(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I stopped asking for gej probe and jail time when i realise God is dealing with FURTUNADO himself, what could be worst than that? A poor man with only garri is better than him.

he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion
with all write up, what have u gain? God is no asleep ur turn is coming.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Photizooo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Keneking post=41080735]lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

And ur Buhari
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by amakaobiemeka: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
okpamson15:
with all write up, what have u gain? God is no asleep ur turn is coming.
stop all these cheap sentiment. He asked to be president and a public officer, he made billions off everybody, if u urself was in that post u would do better, i guess if u get ur salary, as well as other bonus including personal gifts u would be contented.
A man sat there and started ordering money meant for security to be channeled to his ambition, nodding head to subsidy removal and kerosene stove scam etc when he knew he had no control on how that money would be spent.
Indeed God is not at sleep, i am a subject to his supremacy and i fall at his feet that fear would not allow me order my subordinate to channel funds to save life thats sacred to God into a selfish ambition.
God is dealing with gej himself, he alone weighs by the contents of a man hearth and actions and nt by facial expressions which u use in rating man
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as prison fit am like fitted shirt . grin

@Truckpusher your eye don clear now! That time we were telling you, you nnever listened. These guys were using you people. Prison awaits all these politicians who keep stealing our common wealth irrespective of their political party affiliation. This Raymond Dokpesi collect huge sum of money and couldn't pay his staff. These same guys instigate poor youths to fight and kill themselves during elections, yet their own children are enjoying the loot abroad. We Nigerians have to wise up.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Truckpusher(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Admiralty616:

@Truckpusher your eye don clear now! That time we were telling you, you nnever listened. These guys were using you people. Prison awaits all these politicians who keep stealing our common wealth irrespective of their political party affiliation. This Raymond Dokpesi collect huge sum of money and couldn't pay his staff. These same guys instigate poor youths to fight and kill themselves during elections, yet their own children are enjoying the loot abroad. We Nigerians have to wise up.
But your eyes aren't even clear to understand that Amaechi and Fashola are as guilty as Dokpesi and co?
Continue with your zombie status - You've only replaced another set of looters with more seasoned looters.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by captianfreeman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
faroukfahima:

His room mate was feeling funky and happy I guess.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by danot1030: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Prison fit the man die, his family should just leave him there.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by chudi55: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

also include
- remaining Tinubu
- remaining Amaechi
- remaining El-rufai
- remaining Oshiomole
- remaining Rochas
- remaining obasanjo
- remaining sultan of sokoto
- remaining Sanusi
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
But your eyes aren't even clear to understand that Amaechi and Fashola are as guilty as Dokpesi and co?
Continue with your zombie status - You've only replaced another set of looters with more seasoned looters.

@Truckpusher I believe I neva insulted you or even used a harsh word on you bro. If you read well what I wrote, there's a part saying "they should all get jailed irrespective of their political party affiliation. I hope you understand that brother? Anyway it's one of those things, keep it up
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by lyricalz: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

What about?
Amechi
Obasanjo
Tinubu
Oshiomole
Fashola and co
Are they saint? are they not thieves?
Its a political fight, they know wat dey are doin? Dey are jes deceiving us the masses.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Awoofawo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ewo E ma ba mi jo!!! me self just commot from Mynd44 prison today! That mods that banned all members of Church of Commentus your case dey God hands!!!

Let me first go do thank Giving for Church of Commentus, Mynd44 Igo come back for your matter, so o gbo you this bias and bigotry efulele!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Commentu5 to Commentus100 are still taking instructions and will soon be deploy when need wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by abeniagbon(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
libertyfather:
Who snap this? I will load it on AIT mobile app let see if they will show on Kakaki tomorrow grin grin

WOW... BADDEST GUY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.