Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed (47300 Views)

Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria / Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Atmmachine(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
benigneOne:

OmG Your two phones are to die for I tell you ..

Ps : I'm single & searching cheesy

Lol
Are you on Instagram or Facebook ??
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
This benigneOne babe is hilarious mehn
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by dennistar(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maximum83:
lol. Tecno is already making waves outside Africa.
hope you don't mind telling me where
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hate as much as You want, Tecno will continue thrive cos they know their onions. Nigerians live benefits & love to get listened to, Tecno is always there. The latest L5 is a proof of this, samsung & co only cater to a select few.

Still team samsung tho cheesy but I must speak the truth
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by dominique(f): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
benigneOne:

Watch out, this thread is for actual phone users not fan boys. Infinix ko infinite nonsense ni

I may not be a fan of either Tecno or Infinix but I made my statement based on how well both brands did in the market, not quality or specs. Almost all the Infinix phones got sold out within weeks of release, can't say the same for Tecno. Tecno May have sold well but Infinix did a lot more better.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Atmmachine(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
lovely17:
was about asking you the same question do i know you

Yes.
You know me.
I was the guy that fuccked your mum last week.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
twoondei:
Quite obvious. Every market woman, bus conductor, even students in tertiary institutions uses a tecno phone.

When you have to buy your grandma a phone, na tecno.

Their target was low income earners and those make a huge population of phone buyers.

Tecno made phones available to everyone. Dual sim phones came in first from them.

Number of phones Sold is not equal to money made. I think Samsungwould still have the highest net income tho
the demand for tecno phones as a result of low price is forcing Samsung to introduce mini range phones like J1,J7 e.t.c. remember when Nokia was topping the market then but now it's tecno. perhaps another phone will come to overshadow them since the only thing constant is change.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chikote:
This benigneOne babe is hilarious mehn

Heyysss I can see this you know
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

Lol Are you on Instagram or Facebook ??
Of course ..
I also bank with firstbank & diamond bank
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Atmmachine(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
benigneOne:

Of course ..

I also bank with firstbank & diamond bank

Let me have your Facebook.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by lovely17(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

Yes.
You know me.
I was the guy that fuccked your mum last week.
oooops sorry I didn't quickly realise you were a MOTHERFUCKER #OkBye
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
Funny!!!!!.only in Nigeria Tecno-China made phone is regarded as phones.may God deliver us from mediocre spirit that have taken over our lives.
God will not deliver anything. Hard work has made tecno to achieve their goal within the short time framework. Do you think is everyone that will spend huge amount of money to buy the so called Samsung and co when they can get similar functions and features for half the price? Why are many nigerians using glo N1,000 bis inspite of other data plans available?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Atmmachine(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
lovely17:
oooops sorry I didn't quickly realise you were a MOTHERFUCKER #OkBye

OK
Tell your mum to expect me tomorrow.
What will i buy for you while coming ??

1 Like

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
dominique:

I may not be a fan of either Tecno or Infinix but I made my statement based on how well both brands did in the market, not quality or specs. Almost all the Infinix phones got sold out within weeks of release, can't say the same for Tecno. Tecno May have sold well but Infinix did a lot more better.

Oshe market surveyor
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Eddy2cute(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
benigneOne:

Lmaooooo Tf is this ? Whicg kind phone be this
lol babe u never see anything! Go and check out some of these china tecno phones. Infact u can use the fone to play music for a party!
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

Let me have your Facebook.
Give me yours
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Eddy2cute:
lol babe u never see anything! Go and check out some of these china tecno phones. Infact u can use the fone to play music for a party!

Na good thing nau .. That year in uni when there was no Gen, once them take light party don finish o

If we had tecno phones no be to pick up from where we stop ni ?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Eddy2cute(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
benigneOne:

Na good thing nau .. That year in uni when there was no Gen, once them take light party don finish o

If we had tecno phones no be to pick up from where we stop ni ?
hehehehehe no b lie sha.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Atmmachine(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
benigneOne:

Give me yours

Just give me yours or send me a mail davidmcdonald830@gmail.com

I have problem accepting friend requests on Facebook, my friends list is full.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

Just give me yours or send me a mail davidmcdonald830@gmail.com

I have problem accepting friend requests on Facebook, my friends list is full.

Mail sent
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Aphrodite4(f): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
All well and good but have you all considered how toxic these Chinese made phones are?
They're unregulated with respect to hazard parameters like SAR values.
Checking the SAR using *#07# doesn't even work, & there's no way to know how much radiation these "cheap" smartphones are emitting.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Caliph69: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chikote:

LOL. Guy! Move on. Stop holding on to the past.
Hahahahaaha! If using BB is your idea of "holding on to the past", then I'll be comfortable there.
Thanks.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by lovely17(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

OK
Tell your mum to expect me tomorrow.
What will i buy for you while coming ??
Rat poison someone needs it
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Aphrodite4:
All well and good but have you all considered how toxic these Chinese made phones are?
They're unregulated with respect to hazard parameters like SAR values.
Checking the SAR using *#07# doesn't even work, & there's no way to know how much radiation these "cheap" smartphones are emitting.

No vex oh, this *#07# What phones does it work for ?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Frontier2: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
dominique:

Infinix sales is more online than in the the retail market. Tecno have exclusive tecno retail stores in major cities across Nigeria. This may be the reason they are able to sell more than others

1 Like

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Mekky05(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
Huawei got me addicted.
I can afford 10 IPhone 6s in just a day but IPhone is just a piece of shiit.
You again... You have not bought the 50 iphone 6plus for me and 49 other nairalanders in an old thread. And here you are, repeating the same "I can afford" "I can buy" comment all again. Abeg swerve biko!
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Atmmachine(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mekky05:
You again... You have not bought the 50 iphone 6plus for me and 49 other nairalanders in an old thread. And here you are, repeating the same "I can afford" "I can buy" comment all again. Abeg swerve biko!

Sorry.
Go find your mates.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Atmmachine(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
benigneOne:

Mail sent
Mail replied
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by samsard(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
Huawei got me addicted.
I can afford 10 IPhone 6s in just a day but IPhone is just a piece of shiit.
So that is why you want the naira to depreciate to 400 to a dollar?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Marvell23(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
asuustrike2009:

the demand for tecno phones as a result of low price is forcing Samsung to introduce mini range phones like J1,J7 e.t.c. remember when Nokia was topping the market then but now it's tecno. perhaps another phone will come to overshadow them since the only thing constant is change.
it's possible but I think companies are getting smarter this day unlike when Nokia was acting in ignorance thinking they are wise
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by jakiedudu(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

Huawei P8 and Huawei ascend mate 7
How much is ascend mate7? Like that phone. Is the battery long lasting?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by OCTAVO: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Frontier2:
Infinix sales is more online than in the the retail market. Tecno have exclusive tecno retail stores in major cities across Nigeria. This may be the reason they are able to sell more than others
This is very correct!!! Tecno did well than infinix in sales. Infinix is still a learner, their advert is more of online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.