Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed (47297 Views)

Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria / Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Marvell23(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
This thread is exciting.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by itsfarnas(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
No surprise really. I love Samsung phones but I have also grown to like Tecno too. So it depends what my budget is but mostly Tecno
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by ohzee(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Quietly enjoying my Lenovo phone
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Wandeabbas: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Well. When you give people some great features at accessible prices you win.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by fourlake4(f): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
I would doubt Tecno is selling more than Samsung but I do like Tecno phones and they have given me true value for money
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by ogashakiru(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
I doubt Tecno is making better sales than Samsung but Tecno has really stepped up and done well for the Naija market. I like the phones and they deliver.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
I'm loving the phone already kiss kiss kiss
hey, hi.. The girl on ur profile, i mean ur friend.. Where is she based, if you dont mind me asking?

She seems cool.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Laveda(f): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
viickerz:

hey, hi.. The girl on ur profile, i mean ur friend.. Where is she based, if you dont mind me asking?

She seems cool.
ph
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by mn09abk: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nope I wanted to buy the phone....as i see am with people wey dey sleep 10 to a room with really horrible makeup manners na him i jejely go buy HTC free d thing for them...the way them be rock am i think say e suppose top chart....Lol
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Maximum83: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
ogashakiru:
I doubt Tecno is making better sales than Samsung but Tecno has really stepped up and done well for the Naija market. I like the phones and they deliver.
Tecno should sell more than Samsung in Nigeria
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
ph
oh.. Ok.. Does she school there?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Maximum83: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tecno is durable and affordable
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Laveda(f): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
viickerz:

oh.. Ok.. Does she school there?

why the questions?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Tpave(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
I am a fan of Tecno phones but I have an issue right now with my C8 that I bought 2 months ago. I observed that the battery has swollen under 2 weeks, so when it gets to 60%, it drains to 0% under 10 minutes and the Middle and the bottom of the touch screen does not respond when tapped.....pls can anyone help me out. The battery is a permanent one.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Caliph69:

Hahahahaaha! If using BB is your idea of "holding on to the past", then I'll be comfortable there.
Thanks.

It's all good my nigga. No condemnation, plus... I was just being mischievous. Blackberry sef dey upgrade. I like the Venice.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tpave:
I am a fan of Tecno phones but I have an issue right now with my C8 that I bought 2 months ago. I observed that the battery has swollen under 2 weeks, so when it gets to 60%, it drains to 0% under 10 minutes and the Middle and the bottom of the touch screen does not respond when tapped.....pls can anyone help me out. The battery is a permanent one.

Ah! Can you take a picture of the phone? You probably didn't manage your battery well. Pele
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maximum83:
Tecno is durable and affordable

Say no more bro. Say no more. Those positions are the Tecno mantra
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
benigneOne:

Heyysss I can see this you know

Apparently! Thank God for affordable smartphones tongue LooL
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
why the questions?
hey, relax...
Im just kinda attracted to her, and see if i can knw her more...
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by heatmeup(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
what is all these tecno pple saying check gfk report na
in Nigeria Samsung is the highest selling brand followed by infinix before tecno. tecno is only good at making noise,i won't be surprised if the person who opened the thread works for tecno
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by legaxi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
If I hear say i use TECNO
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by lovely17(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

OK
Tell your mum to expect me tomorrow.
What will i buy for you while coming ??
Rat poison some one needs it
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by yinka360nl1: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Am not surprised! They make Good phones for the populace.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by yinka360nl1: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
itsfarnas:
No surprise really. I love Samsung phones but I have also grown to like Tecno too. So it depends what my budget is but mostly Tecno

Even our economy speaks Tecno. An average individual in Nigeria cant afford an S6 but a Phantom 5 is affordable. Another reason they'll make more sales to Sammy.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by yinka360nl1: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
fourlake4:
I would doubt Tecno is selling more than Samsung but I do like Tecno phones and they have given me true value for money

Don't Doubt Sis.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by OCTAVO: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
yinka360nl1:
Not true! If you call Tecno phones good, then you still be learner. I can never use Tecno again.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Maximum83: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
OCTAVO:

Not true! If you call Tecno phones good, then you still be learner. I can never use Tecno again.
That is you, Their products are very good
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 2:26am On Dec 18, 2015
ohzee:
Quietly enjoying my Lenovo phone

Sorry to burst your bubble but 80% of lenovo phones are disasters waiting to happen.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 2:29am On Dec 18, 2015
Chikote:

It's all good my nigga. No condemnation, plus... I was just being mischievous. Blackberry sef dey upgrade. I like the Venice.

All bulkiness put aside, Priv does it for me
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Marvell23(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2015
yinka360nl1:
most Nigeria love music and Tecno phones are fashioned towards music. Tecno needs to do more though especially in the area of updates
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by showlaw: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2015
what can i say... thetcheap and good
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by showlaw: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Marvell23:
most Nigeria love music and Tecno phones are fashioned towards music. Tecno needs to do more though especially in the area of updates
yeah had that same thought once, they have actually in the camon C8 can be updated to marshmellow now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.ยงยง

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.