Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo (15648 Views)

Dasukigate: I Have No Money To Refund – Abati Tells EFCC / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Speakdatruth: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Stunning confession

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by miqos02(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
ok
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Holatunde007(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
I also collected 300 naira recharged card
Hope. My name won't be mentioned ?

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by gigabyte13: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Nwobodo again? Under Buhari? Hmmmm 1st term in prison was under military, sir Jim welcome to 1st term in democratic prison and if Jesus tarries and you refuses to change, 2nd term will not be far away.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by sirTesco(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
One of my biggest mistake four years ago(2010) was to convince people to vote GEJ/SAMBO ticket in the presidential election even if our vote was infinitesimal compare to the vote of other Nigerians.
I think supporting GEJ/PDP is treasonable in character and felony in attitude.
Those who still supports PDP (haven for corrupt men) are betraying this country.

I'm sorry Nigerians for having supported PDP.

Feeling very remorseful right now.

How can some persons who call themselves elder states men loot the money mearnt to fight insurgency and protects peoples life.
Anyone who does that and still sleeps have the heart of a snake and the conscience of a hyena.

I'm not saying APC is better.
They are all the same.

Na who dem see for under mangoe tree be thief.

I weep 4 my country

15 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Standing5(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Corruption is corrupt. Even if he got N500m he will lower the amount to what he can easily return and enjoy the privilege of those returning loots. Dasuki is the slacker here cos he allowed the trail end with him. Nwobodo can deny once he knows there is no trail for what he got.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by blazetitov: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Na wa oo. Dasuki, where is my own share oo

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by danbrowndmf(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2015
100M for logistics? Please is he a maths teacher?

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by ibadanfinest(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2015
The disease wey dey do our politician no be here o, anytime dey wan catch dem, sickness wey Nigerian hospital no fit treat go catch them.

Nwobido abeg no follow us talk from new York o, come back home pls.
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Lexusgs430: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Ok we hear. Give us a breakdown with evidence how money was spent!!!!
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by jaymichael(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Dasuki "mai doya"

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2015
PDP has milked nigeria dry.

sirTesco:
One of my biggest mistake four years ago(2010) was to convince people to vote GEJ/SAMBO ticket in the presidential election even if our vote was infinitesimal compare to the vote of other Nigerians.
I think supporting GEJ/PDP is treasonable in character and felony in attitude.
Those who still supports PDP (haven for corrupt men) are betraying this country.

I'm sorry Nigerians for having supported PDP.

Feeling very remorseful right now.

How can some persons who call themselves elder states men loot the money mearnt to fight insurgency and protects peoples life.
Anyone who does that and still sleeps have the heart of a snake and the conscience of a hyena.

I'm not saying APC is better.
They are all the same.

Na who dem see for under mangoe tree be thief.

I weep 4 my country

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by coldFLARES1(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Didn't the PDP raise over 22bn naira to prosecute the 2015 general elections? what's all these defense about getting campaign logistics from the ONSA?

6 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by supadave: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:
Anambra politicians no dey carry last. Where is Peter Obi sef...i trust shocked

"Mr. Nwobodo, who is currently in New York for treatment, said his party, not former party chairman, Mr. Muazu gave him the money". Please come back and face EFCC.

HOW MUCH DID NWOBODO STOLE SEF?
. Olodo oshe, see English grammar
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by anonimi: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2015
I wonder if all these money were given by Dasuki in his capacity as the NSA or in his capacity as a PDP party official from campaign funds donated for that purpose?
It will be interesting to know these clarifying details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by 6fit(f): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Jim Nwobodo, Peter Odili, and Metuh should keep denying. They should go and explain that to EFCC.

Jim and Odili were given 100M and GEJ still lose d election galantly.....GEJ need to probe them. Anyway they are all partner in crime progress.....Thurnder will fire all of una wey dey chop 9ja Yam...peter Odili and Jim, dat money wey una chop go lead to una downfall except una return d money........and to dazuki, does he know howmany soldier lost their lives due to inseficient arm as a result of his looting? Amadioha will and thurnder will strike u soon cos d blood of those galant soldiers are on yur head
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Toktee(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2015
phlamesG:
I love the way this corrupt politicians are being exposed

Hit LIKE if you support the anti-corruption movement.
Yet some e-diots will come here and start shouting witch hunting,if buhari can hunt witch and bring back our billions,let him kontinuu and start hunting wizards soon.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2015
dammytosh:
No PDP person can come out and deny outrightly that they did not collect money.

It is either they reduce the amount or say it was meant for consultancy.

And to say we have some youths who still sees anything good about them is alarming
I dont blame those guys defending them because if you check very well, they were involve in one way or the other in looting the treasury. You know those thieving politicians have families, supporters, SA's and PA's, girlfriends and boyfriends, drivers, cooks, gardeners, houseboys/housegirls who directly benefitted from the said money and wouldn't want their cash cow exposed, arrested and humiliated as it will be the end of their daily bread. I don't blame them at all........... I just pity them and a profound one at that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by anonimi: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2015
You are just talking about the payment made to Odili and Nwobodo. Bafarawa claimed to have collected his own for spiritual purpose.

6fit:

Jim and Odili were given 100M and GEJ still lose d election galantly.....GEJ need to probe them. Anyway they are all partner in crime progress.....Thurnder will fire all of una wey dey chop 9ja Yam...peter Odili and Jim, dat money wey una chop go lead to una downfall except una return d money........and to dazuki, does he know howmany soldier lost their lives due to inseficient arm as a result of his looting? Amadioha will and thurnder will strike u soon cos d blood of those galant soldiers are on yur head

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by anonimi: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Toktee:
Yet some e-diots will come here and start shouting witch hunting,if buhari can hunt witch and bring back our billions,let him kontinuu and start hunting wizards soon.

......starting with the ones stolen by Abacha that are yet to be fully recovered, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by AMI3(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2015
had it been that all this money was spent in Nigeria rather than in abroad it could have been better at least may be the lest privilege could have benefited from it sad they spent it abroad. All blame goes to Abacha.
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Businessideas: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Chief Bode George said his southwest zone of PDP was given $30,000 now Chief Nwobodo is saying the money shared for each zone is N100million yet Dasuki claimed they were given N500million undecided

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by ZUBY77(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2015
As always, tribalism, lies, hatred, deceit, bigotry, religion and more human vices will never allow you lots to judge correctly. But then, who made you a judge in the first place.

Mr Jim said openly that PDP gave 100 million to South East Zone for campaign logistics.
One would expect that we verify if his claims is true or not. But as always, the big plan here is to tie a rope to the money and hang it on Jim and Dasuki's necks.

Hypocrisy is when you quote every law in the world to discredit the the two SUVs Buhari got, but turn blind eye when Jim claimed that his party gave him money for logistics

Let's face it, Muazu was PDP Chairman, he gave Jim money for party activities.. That's legal to me.

What is illegal is NSA giving Buhari two vehicles. Did Buhari ask where the money came from? No. Was it NSA that has been changing his vehicles since 1999, No. Was the vehicles ever included in ONSA budget? No.
However, our incorruptible zcar took the Greek gift anyway.
And now iddioots are jubiliating that he included it in his asset declaration. Is that his defense to accepting SUVs from illegal source?

"It is only a half thinking fool that will forget the gifts he received from his enemies." - quote me on this.

Dasuki is someone he planned to fight from day 1.

Back to today, I have no problems whatsoever with Jim Nwobodo if he truly got his money from PDP.

APC distributed money too for logistic purposes. Where did those ones come from?

If you tell me that Muazu shared government money, what money did you expect him to share?
He was in the ruling party.

What happened to the 100 million Sanusi gave to Kano State while he was the CBN Governor?
Was it from his savings?

Hypocrisy will blind you with bloods if you don't start telling yourself the truth.

If we must get it right, we will start from the head.

"He who does not know where the rain started beating him, will never know ever it stopped"

We are all intimidating the past administration with words because it wasn't a military one.

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2015
ZUBY77:
[s]As always, tribalism, lies, hatred, deceit, bigotry, religion and more human vices will never allow you lots to judge correctly. But then, who made you a judge in the first place.

Mr Jim said openly that PDP gave 100 million to South East Zone for campaign logistics.
One would expect that we verify if his claims is true or not. But as always, the big plan here is to tie a rope to the money and hang it on Jim and Dasuki's necks.

Hypocrisy is when you quote every law in the world to discredit the the two SUVs Buhari got, but turn blind eye when Jim claimed that his party gave him money for logistics

Let's face it, Muazu was PDP Chairman, he gave Jim money for party activities.. That's legal to me.

What is illegal is NSA giving Buhari two vehicles. Did Buhari ask where the money came from? No. Was it NSA that has been changing his vehicles since 1999, No. Was the vehicles ever included in ONSA budget? No.
However, our incorruptible zcar took the Greek gift anyway. And now iddioots ate jubiliating that he included it in his asset declaration.
"It is only a half thinking fool that will forget the gifts he received from his enemies." - quote me on this.

Dasuki is someone he planned to fight from day 1.

Back to today, I have no problems whatsoever with Jim Nwobodo if he truly got his money from PDP.

APC distributed money too for logistic purposes. Where did those ones come from?

If you tell me that Muazu shared government money, what money did you expect him to share?
He was in the ruling party.

What happened to the 100 million Sanusi gave to Kano State while he was the CBN Governor?
Was it from his savings?

Hypocrisy will blind you with bloods if you don't start telling yourself the truth.

If we must get it right, we will start from the head.

"He who does not know where the rain started beating him, will never know ever it stopped"

We are all intimidating the past administration with words because it wasn't a military one. [/s]

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by ZUBY77(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Didn't the PDP raise over 22bn naira to prosecute the 2015 general elections? what's all these defense about getting campaign logistics from the ONSA?

That's right. PDP Raised money like every other party.

Jim said he got his 100 m from the party Chairman. I don't see anything wrong in that.

I prefer that he got his money from party chairman than getting 2 SUVs from NSA.

Of course we know where this lies and hatred filled news came from.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by BlackBaron: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2015
AMI3:
had it been that all this money was spent in Nigeria rather than in abroad it could have been better at least may be the lest privilege could have benefited from it sad they spent it abroad. All blame goes to Abacha.
Wake up! A huge bulk of the funds are spent on buying cars, luxury items and choice mansions from Abuja, Lagos and so.

They all stole so much, they forgot to build quality hospitals. In other words, even the common man ain't going to benefit from it.
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by yehmi01(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2015
Mariecakes:
He's even saying it like N100m is nothing... "No oo not N500m I ONLY received JUST N100m"

my sister that's Nigeria oh.

just 100 million that could build houses for homeless Nigerians.

Just 100 million that could put drugs in the hospital for the sick and pay salaries of our doctors so that don't Go on strike while people are not cared for in the hospital.

Just 100 million that could at least help the millitery so at least more Nigerians are not killed by BH.

the moment 100 million naira is just then 2.1 million dollars or is it billion dollars too will be just.

now this case has taken the heat of the minister of petroleum who also took JUST 13 million pounds of Nigeria's money to go and buy a park in the UK.

All the monies I have heard in the last weeks that was shared during elections alone can go to SIGNIFICANTLY impact this country and the life of an average man on the street.

but its Just .....

I really wish I was never a Nigerian to be honest.

and I don't know what we will offer our unborn generation at this rate. because a lot of us have lost hope already in the system.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Mchenny(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2015
dammytosh:
No PDP person can come out and deny outrightly that they did not collect money.

It is either they reduce the amount or say it was meant for consultancy.

And to say we have some youths who still sees anything good about them is alarming
Good moring sir, please i sent a message to your email but dn't hear from you sir, hope you dn't forget me sir?

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Olukat(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Is the government investigating PDP campaign funds?
Pls. somebody tell GMB, he's getting it wrong.
You got Dasuki and others, for the alleged unspecified missing "arms" money.
Why should what PDP gave to their campaign organizers be a problem?

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by NNADON62: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
Hahaha grin grin grin

They are doing just fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Are NOT Cowards / Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections / "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.