Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court (47695 Views)

Biafran Agitator Nnamdi Kanu Released. Sahara Reporter. / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released Unconditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Old2020: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2015

Ade Adesomoju, Abuja
A Federal High Court in Abuja on Thursday ordered an unconditional release a leader of pro-Biafra leader and Director of Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu,‎ from the custody of the Department of State Service.

Justice Adeniyi Ademola in a ruling on Kanu’s bail application held his continued deten‎tion for about two months without any pending charges against him against the provisions of section 35(4) of the Constitution.

The judge also set aside an order granted the DSS on November 10, 2015 permitting the DSS to keep Kanu in its custody for 90 days.
Earlier on Wednesday, a Magistrate’s Court in Wuse Zone 2 of the Federal Capital Territory on Wednesday struck out the charges instituted against a Kanu by the DSS.

The DSS had applied for the discontinuance of‎ the case to enable it to file charges of terrorism and terrorism financing against him.
But Justice Ademola ruled on Thursday that with the continued detention of the pro-Biafra leader for over two months showed that the DSS lacked‎ sufficient material to prosecute him or had yet to make up its mind to do so.

http://www.punchng.com/breaking-court-orders-unconditional-release-of-pro-biafra-leader-kanu/

Moderator do the needful...confirmed by national and international media.

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Old2020: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Live now...Nnamdi Kanu has been released unconditionally and DSS ordered to hand him over to his family immediately without delay. He is whiter than white and whiter than snow! Listen now live

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Maxi112: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2015
yes..... am going to pure rose today...... the news is life and direct

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Good news.

I hope he stops preaching hate.

Love & peace is what we need.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by mrphysics(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
not a reliable source

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Old2020: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Maxi112:
yes..... am going to pure rose today...... the news is life and direct
Confirmed. Massive crowd at the Abuja Federal High Court in jubilation

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Old2020: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2015
mrphysics:
not a reliable source

Very reliable...100%.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by VintageCocktail(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Oh shit. I am dying ooooo
I will die
I am dying
He should rot in j.....
I am gone
Shit is heating the ceiling and the sky

Don't mind my incoherent renditions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by ezeagu(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2015
It's true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Rose2014: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Confirmed. His mom is speaking now on the radio

I couldn't even log in. See traffic today on radio Biafra
Everybody wants to confirm

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by PassingShot(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Let's see if he heeds warnings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Old2020: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
He is now being handed over to the IPOB family as I speak now!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by mrphysics(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
gud for democrazy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Old2020: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Massive crowd at the Abuja High Court receiving him.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by hardywaltz(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
False news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by PassingShot(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Ishilove commit murder
Ramdeuter kill am
Passingshot hia hia hia
Etc.......

Congrats. That's why I always say "biabia or we die"
grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by TheOnlyWiseMan: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good news.

I hope he stops preaching hate.

Love & peace is what we need.

Shame to you.

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by petrov10: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
this administration just made kanu famous

befor he was arrested I dint rilly care abt him Now I do

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Rose2014: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Old2020:
Massive crowd at the Abuja High Court receiving him.

Uche Mefor is in a very high spirit right now on radio

What a joyful day for Biafrans

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
hardywaltz:
False news

I see, you pray it is false I suppose, lol. cheesy cheesy

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Rose2014: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2015
hardywaltz:
False news

Eiyaa ndo Nwanne cheesy cheesy cheesy

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Old2020: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Pics plssssssssssss

Uche Mefor is in a very high spirit right now on radio

What a joyful day

Yes my brother. He is a great deputy leader with strong loyalty to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by IgrigiEOD: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Ishilove commit murder
Ramdeuter kill am
Passingshot hia hia hia
Etc.......

**grins** Biafra 5: 0 nigeria. The game still on. **grins**

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by fweshh(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2015
He has learned to be humble, if he comes into this world next time as a nigerian he will never try to turn a nation against its government, no man can fight the government, he was released temporarily to go and celebrate christmas/new year with his family(lol).. he will be now be arranging his flight back to london and never step his toes into our dear nation ever again...#God_Bless_Nigeria

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Daliano(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2015
March to freedom just got real.You stood all they threw at you now its time to play ball.

And in the end Bia.fra would come.

Viva Bia.fra

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Rose2014: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2015
Ngeneukwenu must not hear this o bikonu umunnem cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by fx45(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Let's see if he heeds warnings.
Which warning? The Zoo and its government will be decimated on Radio Biafra any moment from now. Hahahaha.... I can't wait to listen. My goodness me!

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by VintageCocktail(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Congrats. That's why I always say "biabia or we die"
grin grin
you eeeeee
See as you dey shift goal post grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Maxi112: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Old2020:

Confirmed. Massive crowd at the Abuja Federal High Court in jubilation
glory be to chukwu okike Abiama... akele di ri gi ooooooo

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.