Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) (55114 Views)

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / VIDEO: Nigerian Soldiers Ambush BHT, Many Killed - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by blizzcelebTv: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2017
Warning,Graphic content
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irm0K8_TJ8g

cc.lalasticlala

credits:bidexxi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Tyche(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2017
Such joy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Atiku2019: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Kudos Gallant Soldiers cool

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by sarrki(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Nice one

Outsmart the mofos

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by sarrki(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Atiku2019:
Kudos Gallant Soldiers cool

Compliment of the season bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by idupaul: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2017
See better Knacking ...those terrorist didn't know what hit them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Tyche:
Such joy
They've been doing same to our gallant troops in the past. Now is their pay back period

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by decatalyst(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:
See better Knacking ...those terrorist didn't know what hit them

The fear factor of any military formation is SURPRISE!

The Nigeria army seems to be getting their acts right with the right Intel to spring such attacks.

I love the army

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Justiyke4u: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to NA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by wristbangle: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2017
God I thank you for granting victory to NA. I pray that boko haram will finally become a thing of past In Jesus Name. Help us o lord in the economy of this country, put smiles in the lives of the masses and put shame in the lives of corrupt leaders/people.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by adonbilivit: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by iamteegee(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2017
I wanna go back to bed
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2017
What an orgasmic new year post! cheesy

God protect our Soldiers

God forgive those monumentally idiotic Nigerians who don't appreciate their work.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Seened: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2017
#NA

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Sunymoore(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Cool. God bless the army
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Princejebs(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by LordGuru1: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2017
wristbangle:
God I thank you for granting victory to NA. I pray that boko haram will finally become a thing of past In Jesus Name. Help us o lord in the economy of this country, put smiles in the lives of the masses and put shame in the lives of corrupt leaders/people.
I pray so too.
Have you ever savored the deliciousness of Caribbean style flavoured Smoked Fish before?
Good news is, it's now very affordable not like before when only the rich could reach for it!
With just N1,300 treat yourself to a tasty new Year! You deserve it. Especially if you live in
Asaba, PortHarcout, Onisha, Abuja, Lagos, Kano, etc. Call to place your Order now: 08034743999, 08126653143 You can also start making massive early this Year by being our Distributor/Reseller, limited space available.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by ichommy(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Kudos
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by whirlwind7(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2017
smiley

When you lose your life over something even you don't understand, it is better you were never born in the first place.

Ask the average footsoldier fighting for BH what their grouse is, and he will be at a loss to give you a convincing response.
We all will die one day, but far be it from me to pick up arms and kill innocent and defenceless people over a religious issue.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by gsainttrinity(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Free action movie
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by clydedaniels(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by datopaper(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2017
The war should stop. Nobody should be delighted in killing in this century.

Elzanzaky, Niger delta militant, mossob, opc and other should sue for peace.

Stop Crime today!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Gten(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Good job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by worlexy(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Kudos
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by jamace(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2017
Are you sure these are soldiers? I just can't believe it. The Nigerian military is probably the most unprofessional bunch i have ever encountered. Jesus. Smh.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by blazetitov: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Kudos to the NA.May God continue to protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Life4Varnity: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Not all progress you display on the internet bcus shekau too might be watching this

Show the video to only the oga at the top

Wailers can go to hell

Happy new year
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Rilwayne001: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Well done guys. More grease to your elbows.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by blazetitov: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:
Are you sure these are soldiers? I just can't believe it. The Nigerian military is probably the most unprofessional bunch i have ever encountered. Jesus. Smh.

When are you enlisting in the NA? Am sure you can add your own ideas by bringing in professionalism.

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Is Dead! (Osun Ex-Govermor) / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.