Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Human Right Abuses Under Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Human Right Abuses Under Buhari. (473 Views)

Army Report: Senior Military Officers Denied US, UK Visas Over Rights Abuses / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Right Abuses Under Buhari. by ILoveToto(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2015
"ah ah run, run, blast, bomb, oh God, these boko boys are on the loose again"

"boko boys ke? They are one name like that o, an old islamic movement"

"ahahhhh, so the gun powder Gen. Obasanjo spoke about has finally exploded.

With all the recent happenings in Nigeria, ranging from the wanton killing of peaceful protesters at Onitsha, to the gruesome killing of the shites Muslims in Kaduna, all happening in months after the wind of change took over the wheels of transformation. All of a sudden i nor no longer see or hear 'sai baba' even in the north, ha! What happen. Oh i guess even those who voted in this government, majority are already regretting, but patience please, things will only Get worse with time, if you like say God forbid;
What has this change really been all about, i mean since Buhari came into power, all we have been seeing is massive lay off of workers, the stench of the radical Islamic sect, boko haram gaining more grounds, killing daily at random, young girls and boys used as lethal bombs daily, fuel scarcity, one that have never been experienced since independence, an instance where fuel was sold 400 naira per litre, bias approach in the fight against corruption, and the recent inclusion of Nigeria among Islamic nations to fight ISIS.

Personally, i didn't vote change at the federal level, maybe i would have if i saw more educated and life-exposed persons like Atiku, so i didn't vote buhari, not because he is a Northerner.
I never believed in his promises nor visions, all i could see in him was a man on a final mission, i saw a wounded lion, coming back on a revenge mission, yes a revenge and it has started, i saw a religious fanatic and extremist, i saw the man who made Nigeria ungovernable during the last four years, what more, i can never a man who made the infamous Hitleric quote"... “if what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and thebaboon would all be soaked in blood ”

Now, that's the man who says what he means, it was bore out of deep hatred for the country and mankind, Nigeria has voted in a wounded lion who will keep devouring for the next four years. I laugh when i hear people say buhari wont probe OBJ and others, watch out. The fact a lion sucks the blood of its victim at first, doesn't means it wont crack it bones at the end, he is only saving the best for last.

This country has been plunged into enough crisis already, and our president who is known for doing the wrong thing at the wrong time is fighting the loop-sided corruption, fighting corruption and nothing is working, fighting corruption and increasing electricity tariff, the nation is now a zoo, the animal farm, a country where where the military shoots and kill unarmed peaceful protesters, DSS now murders policemen, citizens are mal handled by security agencies before the press, even after you fulfil condition for bail, you are denied freedom till baba says so. And on a lighter note, a country where an unfortunate zoo lion could be used as sharwama, at least we now have a world record being the first country to create a lion-sharwama, what shame! And as for Bura, the chief of Army staff, the snake farmer, i know you see every body now as snakes, please for God sake, Nigerian are not snakes, killing us at any slightest provocation is totally unacceptable, all of a sudden Elrufai no longer calls it the JONATHANIAN ARMY, oh its now the BUHARIAN ARMY.

Everyday, we sing the national anthem, i get confused, of course its off-course to believe that the present government aim is "to build a nation where peace and justice shall reign. Justice fire! He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones, as far as this is Nigeria, there is no stainless politician, Buhari was sponsored into power by some persons who has case to answer bothering on corruption, some of these persons at the last time i checked are members of the federal executive council, what a bias change, real change is changing the is changing the rules of the game, not the players, please let me talk, few weeks back, some Nigerians were killed at Onitsha during the Biafra Protest, these people were labelled as miscreants, at the later, the untrained personnel did same in the North, this time hell broke loose, the FG of Nigeria sent representatives to apologise and visit the victims for the unprofessional act display by its military. One Nigeria ke? I hear, am only thinking... If Nigeria separate now, where do i belong, will i forfeit Mustapha suya for mama chi-chi okpa, fate will decide.

Its so clear that since the inception of this present government, Buhari has made so many historical blunders, he claimed to be more of a Northern president, and this he justified by the recent, branding ironically, Nigeria an Islamic nation, i dont need to consult Ifa, this is more than fighting terrorism, it is a plot to islamize Nigeria, its a one man show, one man parade. Under IBB, Nigeria became a member of the OIC(Islamic council), and people said it was the act of a military man, now this is democracy and same is happening. It beats my understanding why Buhari will wake up one morning, like the sluggard, Luggard and take actions without been meticulous of due consultation, whats the reason for joining the Islamic coalition, to fight ISIS ha! We never fight boko boys finish, please am i the only worried here, Nigeria is not and cab never be an Islamic country, i will advise baba to thread the path of equity and avoid heating up the polity.

Interestingly, i read online this morning how C. A N protests against the inclusion of Nigeria among the islamic nations to fight isis. Hey CAN, shhhhh, shihhhh, wollop, wollop just wollop, when you were busy dragging the church into politics, using private jets to transport and smuggle cash instead of preaching the gospel, you didn't protest, or Kaduna state PFN, that said God has chosen baba, aha! I gat you. Its time, another Jabin is on course, we wait the return of Deborah, the church has lost it already, its time for the consequence, if nothing is done quickly, it will only be in a matter of months when Britain herself will declare the amalgamation of Nigeria, rather Inconclusive.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A True Nigerian? / Commission Releases Result Of Ekiti Council Poll. / Dear Minister: Jonathan Is Not To Blame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.