Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. (2559 Views)

"Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Can He Marry Me? / Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by Nkasiobi87(f): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2015
my friend's daughter dated a guy while she was in school.during the relationship she used to travel with the guy to his village he even make it know to his parent that she is the girl he likes to marry. after graduation they had a dispute which resulted in quitting the relationship and they parted thier ways.even the boy's family knew that they are no longer dating. now the boy elder brother want to marry this girl ( his younger brother ex-girl friend).he claims he loves her and he is making serious moves to marry her.the younger brother opinion is that since they have parted for 2years that she should accept his brother. Is this right? please advice her.
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2015
If younger broda is cool wetin dey dere

The main thing bou marriage is if family is cool with it.

Bt mehn love dis days na wa
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2015
The poster below is cumin with a reasonable advice..
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by eitsei(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2015
ethically, it's wrong but emotionally right...love has no barrier

1 Like

Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by Highcuerayte: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2015
That question pass my intelligence but let me see if getting high will do it.
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by erasergozy: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2016
This is a big no no to the 'guy code' and it doesn't seem lite.
Let them give whatever they think they have time and it will fizzle away esp if they are not faking it.
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by menabae(f): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by menabae(f): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Haba that is a big NO.. in the same family she can't be comfortable seeing her ex around... This is very awkward........the .food Wen younger brother don chop remain ,the elder too wan sample hmmmmm
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2016
menabae:
Haba that is a big NO.. in the same family she can't be comfortable seeing her ex around... This is very awkward........the .food Wen younger brother don chop remain ,the elder too wan sample hmmmmm
hmmmm ur food go sweet sha
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by KINGwax007(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Of course...but be great assured that before your lifespan is exhausted, your brother and that girl will find reasons to fucck again!
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by menabae(f): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmmm ur food go sweet sha
yea I knw...
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
menabae:
yea I knw...
i swear i wont get tired when i go down on you or eat your smtin, infact im going to eat it anytime u need it becaus its what i call ripe sweet pawpaw
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by menabae(f): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
i swear i wont get tired when i go down on you or eat your smtin, infact im going to eat it anytime u need it becaus its what i call ripe sweet pawpaw
undecided
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
menabae:
undecided
anytime u need a pro 4 servicing, just pm me, or should i drop my application letter in ur pm box?
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by Smartguy001(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
menabae:
yea I knw...

Wit dis ur face ur food go make brain die...abeg no vex send me PM wink wink
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by menabae(f): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
anytime u need a pro 4 servicing, just pm me, or should i drop my application letter in ur pm box?
devil get thee behind me...
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
menabae:
devil get thee behind me...
i just want to make u go wow with my services, just try me and see my magic, anyways i will pm u my number and my facebuk username shortly so u can consider my service and give it a thought, like i said earlies i wont get tired eating u. expect my number in a short while
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by menabae(f): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smartguy001:

Wit dis ur face ur food go make brain die...abeg no vex send me PM wink wink
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by menabae(f): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
i just want to make u go wow with my services, just try me and see my magic, anyways i will pm u my number and my facebuk username shortly so u can consider my service and give it a thought, like i said earlies i wont get tired eating u. expect my number in a short while

1 Like

Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by firstking01(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
menabae:
undecided
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by menabae(f): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by firstking01(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=menabae post=42431862][/quote]ur pm aint connecting
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by cold(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
@op, how come you have so many issues surrounding you?
Re: Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. by mikki123(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=Nkasiobi87 post=41084822]my friend's daughter dated a guy while she was in school.during the relationship she used to travel with the guy to his village he even make it know to his parent that she is the girl he likes to marry. after graduation they had a dispute which resulted in quitting the relationship and they parted thier ways.even the boy's family knew that they are no longer dating. now the boy elder brother want to marry this girl ( his younger brother ex-girl friend).he claims he loves her and he is making serious moves to marry her.the younger brother opinion is that since they have parted for 2years that she should accept his brother. Is this right? please advice her.

Very wrong morally
I see the younger brother fucking the lady in the nearest future.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Married Woman Beats And Strips Husband's Girlfriend In Public / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Dudes That Should Compete For Mr Nairaland 2016. / Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.