Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) (71374 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" / Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by toprealman: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Growingboi:
God of mercy!!!

Bt wait o, u saw death that has been killing people face to face n u didnt kill it? guy u Bleep up, death would v been a thing of d past by now.
And this is your best attempt at being funny abi? Kidnapped Season 1 loading...
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
It's so unfortunate that man is a menace to his fellow man. Instead of engaging in a viable venture, you'd rather ambush those who worked for their money to disposess them of their hard-earned cash.

May God reward all them bad people accordingly.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by toprealman: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Divinerose(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
To God be the glory
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by sweetchizzy(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thank God you came out alive.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by mikron(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
DESNAT:
i thought he use to fight in film na,e could av fought does guys na...n na now e no say God love am?mtsw end time actor
just listen to urself speak, if this were ur elder brother would u have vomited this thrash u just did? angry
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Tamee(f): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
this nigga kidnapped himself
Hehecheesy LOL
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
this nigga kidnapped himself
U need an assistant, somebody that will reason for you while you write. Fool. Can't you see how his head, face and hand got stitched?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Deckynyansha(f): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
embarassed Thank God for guiding ur life and protecting u!!

This kidnappers shall never live to enjoy that money!
Amen
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
true enough wink
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
If igbo could be doing this to themself. I wonder How Biafra COUNTRY going to LOOK Like.

I told you million time
It will full with Drugs Baron
KiDnapping
Rapist
RItualist
CuLtistism
Name it all.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by OluchiDelly: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmocrats:
Just minor beating and his wailiing.
You called those scars minor.? You can get their contact from Eke and invite them to be your host then.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by MNDY(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

You can start my editing your signature cheesy

Then seek a second opinion.

Yes O! Hahahahahahaha! This actually flashed across my mind while posting!
-
The line is from my favourite Naija brilliant artist of the moment YCee in "Jagaban" featuring Olamide!
-
Putting it as my signature was meant to be a mere reflection of my admiration for YCee for his skillful lines!
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
..and they said nigerians are the happiest people in the world. With all what's happening,we can see how happy nigerians really are.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by stancod(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
THUNDER STRIKE ALL UR KIDNAPPERS DEAD, AMEN[/quote]guy save ur thunder when them kidnap u then u fit tell them thunder fire them wen them ask u of ransom
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Raymondif: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pangea:
sad
The guy no get action at all and na action man for film?
Mtsheeew!
You push one down and you no collect his gun?
You are proper mugu!
Thank God they didn't waste you!
proper end time mumu!
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
msogunro:
Those scars seem old. Scars don't heal that fast.

Saw that too. Especially the ones on his hands.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
GurlFriend:
Nollywood actor and husband to Muma Gee, Prince Eke was released from the lion's den of kidnappers yesterday, after spending a week in their hands. Starved of food for three days, what we didn't know was that he was kidnapped with his PA, and he was badly brutalised and almost killed in the process of trying to escape but for divine intervention.

Read below his terrible ordeal in the hands of these evil people:

"Driving to Port Harcourt with my PA, around Ubima link into Port Harcourt road from Owerri-Port road. Three guys jumped out of the bush with heavy guns, shooting directly at us driving towards them. As I tried to reverse, two came from the back with guns too. At that point I surrendered shouting ” please don’t shoot, please don’t shoot” they grabbed me and my PA straight into the bush.

At that point, they recognised I was an actor and they got so excited. We walked for a long distance inside the bush after they have already taken every thing on me remaining only my trousers.

They blindfolded and took us to one uncompleted building and then removed the blindfold. They waited till night before they took us by okada for about 30 mins ride to another uncompleted house where someone lives, because I heard voices. There, they took away my Atm cards and requested for my pin, of which I told them.

There in the building, they were 9 of them. One of them went and withdrew all the money in my accounts and they shared among themselves. From there they transferred us to a thick forest at night and told us that this is where we were going to be sleeping till further notice. They chained us as we slept on the bare floor guided with four gunmen.

The next day, they brought some dirty wrappers and said that we will sleep like kings today. Then I realised that these were young boys of about 21 / 22 years, as one of them told me his story of becoming a priest but fought and got suspended."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/i-saw-death-face-to-facei-went-to-hell.html
Highest ATM withdrawal is 150k daily sir.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Khd95:
If u qo school-cultism
if u go bank-armed robbers
if u enter car-traffic robbers
if u go out at all-kidnappers
if you go to mosque/church-boko haram
if u travel by air-plain crash
if u travel by road-fatal road accident
if u stay at home-hunger

wetin pesin go come do lai dis nau
Lord,watch over us biko
just quit your job n stay home.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by princerichardo20: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
go and act film with dis kidnapping story. and learn more how to escape from dem
but remember the movie's name will be
# HOW I ESCAPE FROM KIDDNAPPERS #
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by winifred961: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=DESNAT post=41097783]i thought he use to fight in film na,e could av fought does guys na...n na now e no say God love am?mtsw end time actor[/quote
Fight someone with gun? Only a fool does that
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by PMONEY6: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sorry bro. God have mercy.
But where you be dey run go for dat kai forest na? You think say na movie? Dos yeye boys for just shot you o.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by phelpy: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
But the telephone lines these dudes use in calling. re they not registered, whose profile is on that sim. 2. how is the money delivered. .cant they place a tracker in between d notes...aahh naija.. how did we get to this place?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Vicati: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pangea:
sad The guy no get action at all and na action man for film? Mtsheeew! You push one down and you no collect his gun? You are proper mugu! Thank God they didn't waste you!
Receive sense.ijn.com
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by mrzee(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Khd95:
If u qo school-cultism
if u stay at home-hunger

Lord,watch over us biko
funny you grin
Khd95:
If u qo school-cultism
if u stay at home-hunger

Lord,watch over us biko
funny you
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Tonyclems(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
DESNAT:
i thought he use to fight in film na,e could av fought does guys na...n na now e no say God love am?mtsw end time actor
must u always show ursef? see ur end time phone n end time hand wey u de take type end time rubbish
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by chinamims(f): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
thank God he is alive to tell d story, these kidnappers are mean, their hearts has been changed to that of lucifers own. he wouldnt have escaped. chaiiiiii n the annonying tin now is they are reading n viewing this with us.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by chinamims(f): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some people on nairaland reason like chickens, they joke over serious issues cus it doesnt affect them. and maybe they are alias with these bad eggs. but i know the God we serve, will expose them and dey will die a shameful death. all ye pick pockets, car thieves, kidnappers, etc will die a shameful death dat your families will reject ur bodies.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
This guy still fresh na .
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tonyclems:

must u always show ursef? see ur end time phone n end time hand wey u de take type end time rubbish
who b dis 1?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by banio: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
So sad. You are unlucky. If this had happened in 2014, #Dasukigate would have given U $300,000 and two bullet proof jeeps
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by tonero230(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
DESNAT:

FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.