Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) (71176 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" / Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by tonero230(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmocrats:
Just minor beating and his wailiing.

And so shall you enjoy minor beating before xmas Amen
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by MrCork: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Khd95:
If u qo school-cultism

if u go bank-armed robbers

if u enter car-traffic robbers

if u go out at all-kidnappers

if you go to mosque/church-boko haram

if u travel by air-plain crash

if u travel by road-fatal road accident

if u stay at home-hunger

wetin pesin go come do lai dis nau

Lord,watch over us biko

...goto disco parrrys...u will see babes babes babes!! wink
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Honestly1: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Khd95:
If u qo school-cultism

if u stay at home-hunger

Lord,watch over us biko

I don't know what to say to you... I think you should just try going to heaven... Don't ask me how...
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by UG2020: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Dcaliphate post=41098401]Now that you have survived, seeing that there is nothing in this life, Give Your Life To Christ. ASAP
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ubima is the home town of Ameachi. That place is flooded with thieves and touts
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Broker23(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
I can sense the next movie THE KIDNAPP
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by nytooo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Oga dis is minor injury nw...I tot ur head was cut off sef

U r saying u saw death face to face!

U don't knw dey will do anytin 2 put fear in u in order to pay Dem

Well congratulations to 4 xcapin death
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by tunshe: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Khd95:
u will ve to tell me what u mean @bolded

The scriptures explained in details the past and future occurrences and also teach how to live peacefully in a world full of ups and downs.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
this nigga kidnapped himself
...to what end naa
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Winnievain(f): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thank God he was saved
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmocrats:
May you receive that minor beating in the hands of kidnappers too in Jesus name. Sometimes I wonder how morally rotten we have become in this country.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by timsucess(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
you pushd him and run away? u think say na movie set?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by haywire07(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
This man kidnapped himself jor!
Even the scar on his head tells the story..y is the scar fresher than the rest

Enoff vitamin shay?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by ikechukwu354(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
embarassed Thank God for guiding ur life and protecting u!!

This kidnappers shall never live to enjoy that money!

amen.

seems u love praying? grin
EroticAngelina:

amen.

seems u love praying?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Guy dey no do you anything o.I dey get injury wey pass that one from soccer only.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
msogunro:
Those scars seem old. Scars don't heal that fast.
. Very old scars self, the guy should just cool down with this super story
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by millionboi(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Demmocrats:
D Guy snatch ur girlfrnd?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by modelboy(m): 1:43am On Dec 18, 2015
DESNAT:
i thought he use to fight in film na,e could av fought does guys na...n na now e no say God love am?mtsw end time actor
how foolish and retard you think. Just because he fights in movies means that he can perform the same in real life?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Goodegg: 3:41am On Dec 18, 2015
DESNAT:
i thought he use to fight in film na,e could av fought does guys na...n na now e no say God love am?mtsw end time actor
You are so heartless to say this rubbish, if u dont have human sympathy and to thank God for someones life that could have waisted by the dark ones why dont you shout up, untill when your own comes then you will learn how to rejoice with someone. Idiot.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 4:11am On Dec 18, 2015
msogunro:
Those scars seem old. Scars don't heal that fast.
I noticed the same thing!
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by aprokomania(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2015
kidnappings has become a big business for some people who chose to be lazy.
I strongly suggest a federal law to male kidnappings a capital offense.
hence, the death penalty should be attached.
by the time a lot of them are caught and killed, it will reduce the rate of the ugly inhumanity.
in addition, the bill will only be passed if our legislators are alive to their responsibilities.
the police have to also be proactive in finding cutting edge technology to arraign these kidnappers.
#EndKidnappingNow
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by mjames: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Khd95:
If u qo school-cultism

if u stay at home-hunger

Lord,watch over us biko

No be lie
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2015
GLS
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by 4C2215131: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2015
Khd95:
If u qo school-cultism

if u stay at home-hunger

Lord,watch over us biko

Despite all of this, he that has faith,remains positive and works hard still excels. Look around you, people like l just described are everywhere. There's one sitting right next to me now as I type this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2015
tHANK gOD FOR YOUR LIFE. ACCORDING TO FASHOLA, NA GEJ CAUSAM. THERE IS NO DAY THEY ARE NOT ROBBING PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY. CRIME IS NOW ON THE INCREASE. THIS IS HAPPENING UNDER BUBU APC.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by coldcandy: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2015
GurlFriend:
At that point, they recognised I was an actor and they got so excited.

so these guys just burst onto the road to kidnap anyone! we are in trouble in this biafra
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by islandmoon: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2015
south east whahala! these are signs that Biafra will be more secure!
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Goodegg:
You are so heartless to say this rubbish, if u dont have human sympathy and to thank God for someones life that could have waisted by the dark ones why dont you shout up, untill when your own comes then you will learn how to rejoice with someone. Idiot.
mtchew gerara here mehn
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
modelboy:
how foolish and retard you think. Just because he fights in movies means that he can perform the same in real life?
I don't av your time
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by miomio(f): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Raiders:
this na super story

super story right? becos he is not ur brother. with all d evidence u call it super story. maybe it will bcom more real if it had happened to u. its not a must u must comment wen u hav nothing to say. choose to b mute.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

AMEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.