Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (51561 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Abiagirl777(f): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Armaggedon:
No where in the article was kanu's father quoted thanking Buhari.

The zoo just want to feel important

Btw tell your nairaland mods to stop registering in BR forum

pls what's the name of the forum?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by stankezzy: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Here are the three competent lawyers that got namdi kanu released.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by omonnakoda: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
if Igbos are to be produce a president come 2019, I would nominate Nnamdi KANU. he has balls, got charisma...anything he says to Igbo youths goes
Just like prophet mohammed. Both delusional
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Otapipia: 12:16am On Dec 18, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** The father is only being diplomatic unfortunately the zoo does not value diplomacy. They only postponed the day of capitulation of the contraption, but ultimately the zoo will embrace it's capitulation by hook or by crook. This is not the first time he's arrested by the DSS, last time he got out he came with more painful truth and this time won't be different. grin **grins**

If he tries it next time he won't survive it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by pelumi001(m): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2015
What is the reward for those that lost their life during the protest

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by BABANGBALI: 1:07am On Dec 18, 2015
just warn your pikin and draw him ears,if we hear only bia,not to talk of the fra wey dey on top for him mouth again, na prison him go spend the rest of his life

cc:chukwudi44
freeglobe
rokiatu
vickyrotex
funjosh

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2015
so why thanking Buhari and Nigerias instead of IPOB and Biafrans?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by hansad: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2015
EternalTruths:
Kanu will be back with more Truth. cool
They ain't seen nothing yet.

Only the fool refuses to accept that Nigeria is a dysfunctional country - never gonna function - even if given another 100 years of trial.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 18, 2015
The threat has finally been released? Wtf! Signs of the End Time!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by ikechu1278: 1:55am On Dec 18, 2015
I just read the entire post and I couldn't find not ONE SINGLE DIRECT QUOTE from nnamdi grin

APC and propaganda.
Oya next tell us Nnamdi declared "one Nigeria" in radio biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by marv1: 2:01am On Dec 18, 2015
meezynetwork:
I thought some people said he will die in detention, he will be charged for treason. Well, I never really supported kanu nor biafran agitation but DSS has successfully made kanu to be a public figure. They just gave him the right platform to agitated internationally now. He will be seen as a freedom fighter now that he is more popular. The federal government should have just ignore him and he would have gotten tired. But now, He is the one winning and I will with the winning team. That young man pulled a crowd nobody have ever pulled in Nigeria, not even during campaign did we see such crowd. He is surpassing Ojukwu.
I dont think so. If he has two heads let him go ahead with radio biafra. I tell u he dares not. He must have been warned seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by mavinc4u(f): 2:24am On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Keep deceiving yourself there, you hear? Everyone knows that Kanu's release is a result of the Buhari Administration's magnanimity, and nothing more. He was at the mercy of a 'zoo' court and judge, and could've been tried and found guilty and heaven wouldn't have fallen. The least you lot can do is to thank Buhari like Ohaneze Youth Forum did for the generous gesture, and move on. Your grandstanding can't alter these facts on ground.

No,he was released at the mercy of God and no one else. If God didn't want him released, he wouldn't have been released.

As for me oh, I only give thanks to God for his release.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by hatchy(f): 3:38am On Dec 18, 2015
Don't start something you can not finish.He must have learnt his lessons in detention that you can not fight the federal government and win,ask Ojukwu with all the support he got from other countries, yet he was vanquished. Now what happens to those killed during the so call protest(madness)what about the ones arrested and remanded in port Harcourt prisons? can they get justice as well? I'm not against people agitating for what they want but do it in a civilised manner. It is very obvious that those who go about this protest violently asking for war are all under 40 years of age and did not experience the carnage of the civil war.News and information is on our palm top via satellite and internet ever seconds.Libya,Syria and other conflict zones can never recover in 30 years time no matter the amount of money used for reconstruction.Igbo's should learn a bitter lesson from the previous war.Terror is senseless but peace is priceless,let's give peace a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by PassingShot(m): 3:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Lemon12:
Thank buhari ke !! For what kwanu? Court gave order for nnamdi Release not buhari...

They should sue buhari for illegal detention not thanking him
But if the court had pronounced him guilty, you and your likes would have said "Buhari was responsible; he wants to kill him". Right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Why thanking bubu? Bet me, you give this guy hard on with all these non sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 18, 2015
Armaggedon:
No where in the article was kanu's father quoted thanking Buhari.

The zoo just want to feel important

Btw tell your nairaland mods to stop registering in BR forum
leave them they're deceiving their selves
when I saw the headline I know it's a lie
no need of reading it coz it's lies upon lies now I finally red it and it's lies mixing with confusing people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by AAinEqGuinea: 4:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Why are they thanking Buhari?? Nnamdi sat for months in jail with no charges---thanks man angry youre my greatest ally!!... unless we're supposed to thank Buhari and the govt for civility and not having the radio man murdered or making it less obvious that this was more a political matter rather than a criminal matter...

I'm happy Nnamdi's free but I'm still surprised that there's No charges..?? not even a citation?? lets pray Nnamdi didnt take the brown envelope bait.. tune in to Radio Biafra and lets all find out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 18, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Nigeria can never be a united country but "One Nigeria" until oil from the Niger Delta runs out or becomes commercially flat.

If war should broke out within that region, "what will you do, will you be able to stand the heat of the war

Let us embrace peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by eazyflow222: 5:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Buhari no get choice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by chipet67(m): 5:17am On Dec 18, 2015
Big lie... No thanks to Buhari. Nairaland is against Kanu right from the onset. To hell with your lies. You all hate justice and nemesis will catch up with you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by mira4u: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Hope he was made to sign an undertaken that he will never cause chaos again.

No problem is solved through violence. Dialogue is the key!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by chipet67(m): 5:23am On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
ndigbo thanking buhari for not breaking his foot up nnamdi kanus ass grin grin

nnamdi kanu will go home and pretend he never heard biafra in his life. he will become a nice citizen of nigeria. trust me. they have warned him and he knows they are serious this time. the biafran revolution is dead. nnamdi kanu has been deactivated
na you get your mouth..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by chipet67(m): 5:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Hizzy:

leave them they're deceiving their selves
when I saw the headline I know it's a lie
no need of reading it coz it's lies upon lies now I finally red it and it's lies mixing with confusing people
that's what am seeing bro. I thought they said they won't talk about it any longer. Foolish people. We know all your strategies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by OperationIgrigi: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2015
**grins** These zoogerians lack comprehension. The judge didn't say "Go and Sin no more", there was no sin in the first place. He simply told everyone that Kanu is innocent according to the law. Therefore the judge is telling him to go and continue doing what he is doing since he is not breaking any law and that Kanu will do. **grins**
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Ab2019(m): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2015
"It cited the poor state of federal roads in the South- East, abandonment of the Enugu coal mine for over 43 years, non-inclusion of Abia and Imo youths in the Niger Delta Amnesty deal, among others as instances of marginalization of Ndigbo"

When was these started?? May 29,2015 or before this date?? If yes, then why waiting till now

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by nyabinghi(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
Just like prophet mohammed. Both delusional
also jesus christ all delusional as you claimed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by nyabinghi(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2015
The end of biafraternity

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by PMBfirstson(m): 6:24am On Dec 18, 2015
He who says his mother would not sleep,he too will not sleep.... They should also thank God that we are in democrazy,he would have rot in jail

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by afonjay: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Sry ndigbo what happened to those bullets non resistant bodies dat had gone to early graves. I knew everybody is happy now both kanu's family n the family of those who lost their lives in d process. HEROES. Well done. Farewell !!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.