Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Scared Nigga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared Nigga (1673 Views)

My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared Nigga by adasexie(f): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
ok..today I was at the mall and a guy who I saw earlier with his friends walked up to me and said he wants to talk to me.
I said ok and he started pitching... Lolz. mumbled a few words I didn't quite hear cos he was talking too fast and was barely audible..next thing I heard "so can I get your number".......
Tf
Bottom line,he didn't get it

Things guys could work on while talking to a girl
1* don't be too anxious
2* talk calm and calculated
3* be audible
4* make eye contact
5* stop shaking

2 Likes

Re: Scared Nigga by Mikkystorm: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lol , those 5 tips you highlighted are ?, it's wrong of you to say he's scared. Girls! Pheww.
Re: Scared Nigga by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Had it been you were actually a lady and you didn't just post fiction for us to read, then this thread would have made sense.

3 Likes

Re: Scared Nigga by RexKexMilann: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
adasexie:
ok..today I was at the mall and a guy who I saw earlier with his friends walked up to me and said he wants to talk to me.
I said ok and he started pitching... Lolz. mumbled a few words I didn't quite hear cos he was talking too fast and was barely audible..next thing I heard "so can I get your number".......

1* don't be too anxious
3* be audible
4* make eye contact
5* stop shaking
Mtchweewangry.

You are Insecure And you are Typing Poo?

Remove the dirt in Your eye First So that you can See clearlyundecided.
Re: Scared Nigga by fajani(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks for the clue. I will reward you later
adasexie:
Tf

1* don't be too anxious
3* be audible
4* make eye contact
5* stop shaking
Re: Scared Nigga by adonbilivit: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
did Alhaji observe those tips before u gave him ur pussy? because say the boy no get money like alhaji u dey yan dust

1 Like

Re: Scared Nigga by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
adasexie:
Tf

1* don't be too anxious
3* be audible
4* make eye contact
5* stop shaking
I don't know when chyking a girl turns to a public speech or seminar as you've listed those 5 stupid_things. If that guy had cruised over your side with the 2015 made Venza, and said "baby I rove you"(like my Igbo guy accent), what would be ur response?

1 Like

Re: Scared Nigga by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
did Alhaji observe those tips before u gave him ur pussy? because say the boy no get money like alhaji u dey yan dust
Tell me more. shocked
Re: Scared Nigga by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
And should he not ask for ur number on the first meet up, they will say he be dulling...
Re: Scared Nigga by naijaboiy: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
I don't think we need your useless advise.

Talking to a girl is not JAMB exam,if she feels comfortable around the guy he will definitely feel calm and hold a conversation with her.

Op can you stop creating your useless threads already? undecided

They are becoming a heap of dog pile on the romance section board already. Get serious with your life.

SIGH! undecided
Re: Scared Nigga by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
U shud hve taggd it "how to give an improptum speech to a love starvd ash......."
Re: Scared Nigga by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 18, 2015
You're a clown... We get it! Now go away tongue
Re: Scared Nigga by BlueScholar(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
I get your point, truth is if you're to walk up to a guy you find yourself crushing on you might do even worse than he did, matter of fact you won't get the nerve to walk up on a nigga and pour out your feelings cheesy

Anyways I think the backlash you getting is simply 'cos that same thing happen to most of us, some still struggling with, but I believe once guys learn to embrace their fire of rejection things will start getting better.

I like the thread title by the way, it crack'd me up. is either you're into hip hop or watch too much blacks setcom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scared Nigga by firstking01(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
adasexie:
Tf

1* don't be too anxious
3* be audible
4* make eye contact
5* stop shaking
u tink is easy to exhibit all these on a gal ur meeting for d first tym huhsad?, esp if d guy is coming wit genuine intentions, nw, dis is no mara of low self esteem,,,,if only u gals have an iota of d momentum we used to gather just to approach u eh, i bet u won't be doin all dis ur shakara gibberish...sad

1 Like

Re: Scared Nigga by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
rubbish, if I walk up to a girl, Me? Threatening height, good looking and dark with red lips... haha ..and if I talk to u. and ask for ur num..then u say no... ?? I'll simply say gerrarahere... biatch
Re: Scared Nigga by hatux: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Scared Nigga by spactacus(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol cry @op u should have help him out na,u can be in charge what there
Re: Scared Nigga by davidif: 3:26am On Jan 07, 2017
adasexie:
Tf

1* don't be too anxious
3* be audible
4* make eye contact
5* stop shaking

Hahajahahaja cheesy cheesy chai! You should have helped the brother out hahaha. Its obvious that from your dp that you are highly intimidating so most guys no get liver.
Some girls no sabi say no be all man wet get confidence of Hercules.
Re: Scared Nigga by davidif: 3:27am On Jan 07, 2017
firstking01:
u tink is easy to exhibit all these on a gal ur meeting for d first tym huhsad?, esp if d guy is coming wit genuine intentions, nw, dis is no mara of low self esteem,,,,if only u gals have an iota of d momentum we used to gather just to approach u eh, i bet u won't be doin all dis ur shakara gibberish...sad

No mind am o. I pity the poor guy, him liver fail am. Hilarious thread though.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Data Bundle / For Guys And Girls – See The Benefits Of Sucking Breast / Should I Still Regard This Relationship As A Serious One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.