Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune (5068 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / D'banj Isnt In Illuminati! Neither Kanye Nor Jay-z! Its A Publicity Stunt! / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by chiogo(f): 12:26am On Jun 10, 2009
A-40:

@chiogo
Here is a list most of the cats got it wrong
BIG
Snoop
Slick Rick
I would check for the rest
I don't know why these dweebs are jocking Jay-Z afterall even Camron that accused Jigga of biting actually bit Jigga himself
LOL, I've heard it all myself. I'm just waiting for ~Sauron to bring the list of these songs by these artistes, quoting the lines jigga bit.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by ofokasibe: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2009
A-40:

@chiogo
Here is a list most of the cats got it wrong

@Sauron
You are a dweeb!
Stop haggling like a market woman biting is biting he bit Jigga and the IZZO swag your immaculate EM plagiarized HOV deal with it

GBAM , SAURON UR EMINEM IS ALSO A BITER SO THAT MAKES U A DWEEB.LMFAO
. SO PLS SPARE JIGGA AND STOP ALL THIS BITING TALK.
CHIOGO SHOULD SHARAP I BEG
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2009
ofokasibe:

sauron no need, it is actually irritating the way u beef jigga and praise eminem , when we all knw that the 2009 eminem is wack , what the mess is relapse? so no need we already heard camrons swagga jacking. and ur beginning to annoy us all the way u beef jigga like ur beefing modenine .Bleep you and mess ur opinion on biting what the mess do u knw bout biting?

Shut up u cunt. . . . .
You are a biter yourself so i would expect you to be on Jigga's side.
Rappers do the hardwork conjuring poetry and brilliant lines and Jigga does what? Steal from them to stack more dough. . . . .
Biting is worse than stealing. . . .It's even worse when you STEAL from the dead without paying ROYALTIES.

chiogo:

LOL, I've heard it all myself. I'm just waiting for ~Sauron to bring the list of these songs by these artistes, quoting the lines jigga bit.

Jay-Z("Success"wink
"I used to give a Bleep, now i give a Bleep less
What do i think of success?
It sucks, too much stress"

Eminem("I'm Back"wink
"I used to give a Bleep, now I could give a Bleep less
What do I think of suc-cess?
It sucks, too much press I'm stressed"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jay-Z("Excuse Me Miss"wink
"Cos i see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby"

Biggie("Big Poppa"wink
"Cos i see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby"

Jay-z ("Squeeze First"wink
"That's why I, squeeze first ask quesions last. That's how most of these so called gangstas pass"

Biggie("Hypnotize"wink
"That's why I, squeeze first ask quesions last. That's how most of these so called gangstas pass"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big L (RIP) on the 7 minute 95' Freestyle With Jigga
"All I got for chicks is hard d'ick and bubble gum"

Jay-Z("A Million and One Questions"wink
"All I got for chicks is hard d'ick and bubble gum"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jay-Z ("Takeover"wink
"Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it"

Dr. Dre("The Watcher"wink
"You get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it"
Jay-Z ("Give It To Me"wink
"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin
Will I Bleep 'em will I diss 'em, that's what they be yellin
I'm a love-vendor by blood, not relation
Y'all be chasin, I replace them, huh?
Drunk off Crist"

Biggie: ("The World Is Filled"wink
"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin
Will I Bleep em will I diss em, that's what these hoes yellin
I'm a love-vendor by blood, not relation
Y'all still chase on, I'll replace on, punks
Drunk of Dom"
Biggie - "Be Happy" (R.Kelly ft. Biggie)
"Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Cristie In The Fridge When You Get Home"

Jay-Z - "Best Of Both Worlds" (Jay-Z & R.Kelly)
"Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Army In The Fridge When You Get Home

Jay-Z: ("Squeeze 1st" )
"thou shalt not Bleep with raw me, or he
Face a thousand deaths, 

Biggie: ("Who Shot Ya" )
"Thou shalt not Bleep with raw C-Poppa
Feel a thosand deaths, 
Jay-Z: ("Friend or Foe 98" )
"Do me a favor dude, get 2 ice cubes I pass them
Take that ice up, for the nicest MC"

Biggie: ("Unbelievable" )
"Get ready to die, tell God I said hi
And throw down some ice, for the nicest MC"
Jay-Z: ("The Ruler's Back" )
"Your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns"

Biggie: ("Kick in The Door" )
"Your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns"
Jay-Z: ("Girls, RMX" )
"isn't this great, my flight leaves at eight
her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds"

Biggie: ("One More Chance" )
"isn't this great, my flight leaves at eight
her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snoop Dogg("What's My Name"wink
"From the depths of the sea, back to the block Snoop Doggy Dogg, funky as the, the, The D.O.C Went solo on that azz, but it´s still the same Long Beach is the spot where I served my cane , What's my fukkin name" "He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim"

Jay-Z("Jigga Ma Nigga"wink
"From the crap tables down in A.C. back on the block Jay-Z motherfukker from the, the, the Roc Went solo on that azz but it´s still the same Brooklyn be the place where I serve them thangs , You heard the name" "He is I, and I am him Slim with the tilted brim on twenty inch rims"

Snoop Dogg - "Aint no Fun" (If the Homies Can't Get None)
"Guess who's back in the mothafuckin house
With a fat privates for ya mothafuckin mouth"

Jigga - "Bleep All Nite"
"Guess who's back in my motherfuckin house
Half black, half white chick, I call her Minnie Mouse"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nas ("Verbal Intercourse"wink
"From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual"

Jay-Z("Never Change"wink
"From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom Drink army from one cup pass it around the room, that's the ritual"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slick Rick("The Ruler's Back"wink
"In these times, at least to me, theres a lot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Ricky D"

Jay-Z("The Ruler's Back"wink
"In these times, at least to me, theres a lot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Jay-Z"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B.G. ("Cash money is a army"wink
"Cash Money Is A Army Nigga, a navy nigga
so if you ever try to harm me Nigga, It ain't gravy Nigga"

Jay-Z ("Takeover"wink
"Roc-A-Fella is the army, better yet the navy
niggaz'll kidnap your babies, spit at your lady"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rakim ("No Competition"wink
"Competition is none, I remain at the top like the sun"

Jay-Z ("S. Carter"wink
"Competition is none, I remain at the top like the sun"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cappadona ("Slang Editorial"wink
"I came to the fork in the road and went straight"

Jay-Z ("Renegade"wink
"I drove by the fork in the road and went straight"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makaveli ("Against All Oddz"wink
Payback, I knew U b*tch nggaz from way back. witnessed me strapped with Macs, knew i wouldn't play that,"

Jay-Z ("Some People Hate"wink
Nigga This the Payback, I know U b*tch nggaz from way back. Niggaz wanna clown but the pound it don't play that,"
Bun B of UGK("Touched"wink
"Now once upon a time, not too long ago
A nigga like me had to strongarm a hoe
she wasnt a hoe in the sense of havin a p-ussy
But a p-ussy havin no sense, go head' try an' push me"

Jay-Z("99 Problems"wink

"Now once upon a time, not too long ago
A nigga like myself had to strongarm a hoe
This is not a hoe in the sense of havin a p-ussy
But a p-ussy havin no God damn sense, try an' push me"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i listen to all the joints done by Eedris/ M.I./Ruggedman and Mode-9. . . . . .I am sure Jay-Z has stolen lyrics from them.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shut up u cunt. . . . .

sauron!!! . . .   . thats from Eminem 'brain damage' slim shady lp     grin grin

~Sauron~:

If i listen to all the joints done by Eedris/ M.I./Ruggedman and Mode-9. . . . . .I am sure Jay-Z has stolen lyrics from them.

thats funny . . . .

but sauron . . . .seriously. . . . . all your quotes are only approximately 48 bars. enough for one song . . . .  . this dude has like 11 platinum albums.

so what? . . . .i beg, free jay z
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
rapjunkie:

sauron!!! . . .   . thats from Eminem 'brain damage' slim shady lp     grin grin

U don't say. . . . .
"Shut up you cunt". . . . . .I could swear i said that to ma teacher in 8th grade. grin grin grin grin

thats funny . . . .

This is not funny at all. . . . . . .I stopped checking after a while cos it got embarrassing.
Bolajibroke is NL's official BITER but gosh. . . . . Jigga makes Bolaji look like an amateur.
Jigga bit Nas during their beef(That is the height of classlessness).

but sauron . . . .seriously. . . . . all your quotes are only approximately 48 bars. enough for one song . . . .  . this dude has like 11 platinum albums.

I got bored of checking.
There are more and did you say 48 bars??
What is to say the other lyrics weren't bitten from Rappers who are yet to blow up like nitro??
Blueprint 3? Expect to see lyrics from Virus, M.I., Ruggedy Baba and Mode-9 on it.
Jigga will later claim he is paying homage to Nigeria(the country that made him a chief). grin grin

so what? . . . .i beg, free jay z

I got nothing against Jigga.
This argument came up when his dickriders on NL are claiming he doesn't BITE.
Chiogo must be pissed as we speak. grin grin grin grin
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Krayola(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
Jay -Z doesn't bite. Biting is stealing someone's style. . . jacking someone else's swagga. Jay- z is keeping the memory of great songs alive. SO is eminem, so are T.I and Weezy when they do it. Jay-Z is a solid rapper, if you want to deny the obvious then good luck to you. When Nas quotes Martin Luther King is that biting? This debate gets more ridiculous by the post.

Eminem has sold a lot of records, and will continue to do so. His flow and imagination, however twisted, are second to none. He is a Legend in his own right. Not everyone likes his music.

Jay-Z has sold a lot of records, dropped a lot of classics, has tonnes of street credibility, and his fans relate to him on a totally different level. He is a legend in his own right. Not everyone likes his music.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
Krayola:

Jay -Z doesn't bite. Biting is stealing someone's style. . . jacking someone else's swagga. Jay- z is keeping the memory of great songs alive. SO is eminem, so are T.I and Weezy when they do it. Jay-Z is a solid rapper, if you want to deny the obvious then good luck to you. When Nas quotes Martin Luther King is that Jacking? This debate gets more ridiculous by the post.

Somebody needs to define BITING then cos i am confused here.

Jigga jacks lines from rappers and he can do it because he is a solid rapper.
Another rapper does the same thing and he is a biter.
Jigga is a HUGE BITER by all standards. . . . . If u wanna keep memory, then mention the name of the original writer.

Nas would say something like. . . . ."Like Big Pun said, reh reh reh. . . .(That is paying HOMAGE).
When Wyclef, Akon and Weezy jacked Wu-Tang's C.R.E.A.M. on "Sweetest Girl", they went back to do a remix and guess what?
They featured Raekwon on it(That is paying homage) and respecting the original writers of the SONG.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDsZGq1ty8&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Jigga is a pathetic biter who should be ignored in the rap world. He has no fucking TALENT.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2009
@sauron

i c u  wink  grin

~Sauron~:

Blueprint 3? Expect to see lyrics from Virus, M.I., Ruggedy Baba and Mode-9 on it.
Jigga will later claim he is paying homage to Nigeria(the country that made him a chief). grin grin

u forgot jim iyke . . . .  grin

Krayola:

Jay -Z doesn't bite. Biting is stealing someone's style. . . jacking someone else's swagga. Jay- z is keeping the memory of great songs alive. SO is eminem, so are T.I and Weezy when they do it. Jay-Z is a solid rapper, if you want to deny the obvious then good luck to you. When Nas quotes Martin Luther King is that Jacking? This debate gets more ridiculous by the post.

Eminem has sold a lot of records, and will continue to do so. His flow and imagination, however twisted, are second to none. He is a Legend in his own right. Not everyone likes his music.

Jay-Z has sold a lot of records, dropped a lot of classics, has tonnes of street credibility, and his fans relate to him on a totally different level. He is a legend in his own right. Not everyone likes his music.

i agree

dejiariyo:

is the title of this thread jigga biting?pple on here always lay off topic , am tired

i feel u bro
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by chiogo(f): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2009
Eeyah, thanks ~Sauron for taking the time to compile that list. Will be happy to listen to those songs as soon as I get back from my graduation.

But wait, Jigga must really be a talented biter to bite from all these people and still be more successful than half of them. Na wa oo. Big ups to him, don't you think? wink
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
chiogo:

Eeyah, thanks ~Sauron for taking the time to compile that list. Will be happy to listen to those songs as soon as I get back from my graduation.

U are welcome.

But wait, Jigga must really be a talented biter to bite from all these people and still be more successful than half of them. Na wa oo. Big ups to him, don't you think? wink

Talent does not always equate to success.
Some people are successful with little or no talents.
Some people are talented with no success at all.
Jigga is a lucky Arrow cos Biggie gave him so much hype. . . . . .(Brooklyn connections). cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When Biggie was asked who could threaten his throne as the King Of NY in 1996, he named Jigga as his successor.
Few months later, Biggie was shot dead and that seat became vacant.
Jigga stepped to it unopposed and the rest is history. grin
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by A40(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
Haters would hate there is nothing that can be done about it.Producers use samples,Rappers and singers mime,bite lyrics and choruses its just a way of the world

All those lyrics combined would barely make 3 tracks but how about the terabytes,petabytes and exabytes of lyrics he didn't bite?in his albums and gazillion guest appearances but trust haters never to look at the Big Picture
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by obinna5000(m): 12:05am On Jun 11, 2009
In late May 2009, Kanye West told MTV in a interview that, "We actually removed all the songs with Auto-Tune off of his album to make the point that this is an anti-Auto-Tune album, even though I released an album that has all Auto-Tune," referring to his 2008 album, 808s & Heartbreak.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1612158/20090526/jay_z.jhtml
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Vuitton(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Talent does not always equate to success.

When Biggie was asked who could threaten his throne as the King Of NY in 1996, he named Jigga as his successor.

What was BIG thinking He must have felt Jay Z TALENT tongue
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Vuitton(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2009
@ Mr Sauron

I have noticed your ANTI-JAY Z post around the Jay Z threads undecided

I also noticed your a strong EMINEM fan, PLEASE can't you make threads on his EMINEM's LIFE or RELAPSE ALBUM so your fellow fans can chat. Instead of coming to Jay Z threads to write thrash

If you are Jay Z's main enemy here that makes you his fan cos you analyzing, quoting, and you buy all his albums (You are jocking Jay Z) tongue

Once again spare us your issues on sampling or biting lipsrsealed
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by ofokasibe: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2009
SAURON IS ACTUALLY A BLOODY BASTID PLAYERHATER, THE FACT THAT HE LIKES WACK EMINEM MEANS HE WOULD DEMEAN JAYZ , ITS OBVIOUS ALL WE SEE OVER SAURON STUPID POST IS HATRED FOR JAYZ,. ANYONE THAT DOESNT DIG SAURON IS LABELLED A BITER, NA SO U DEY ABUSE WORDSMITH BECAUSE HE DIDNT AGREE WITH UR SATANIC HATRED, GOD PUNISH U SAURON. WAKA , NOW , ONE QUESTION SAURON

WHICH SONG YOU AND UR FADA DON DO FOR THIS LIFE YOU CANT EVEN FREESTYLE AND U INSULT A SUCCESS LIKE JIGGA . GOD PUNISH SAURON AND HIS 7GEN FOR HAVING HATRED FOR JIGGA. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE GOD GO PUNISH U SAURON. BRING IT AGAIN. I DEY WAIT U grin grin grin
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by MrCrackles(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
Wondering how Sauron will get out of this quagmire! grin cheesy grin
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by obinna5000(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2009
Thread fights, curses, abuses and tongue-lashing is getting too much in the Music section. sad

I wonder why some artistes find the auto-tune effect as a bad thing. That was how these artistes found sampling as a bad thing initially, but now there's nothing wrong with it.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2009
ofokasibe:

SAURON IS ACTUALLY A BLOODY BASTID PLAYERHATER, THE FACT THAT HE LIKES WACK EMINEM MEANS HE WOULD DEMEAN JAYZ , ITS OBVIOUS ALL WE SEE OVER SAURON STUPID POST IS HATRED FOR JAYZ,. ANYONE THAT DOESNT DIG SAURON IS LABELLED A BITER, NA SO U DEY ABUSE WORDSMITH BECAUSE HE DIDNT AGREE WITH UR SATANIC HATRED, GOD PUNISH U SAURON. WAKA , NOW , ONE QUESTION SAURON

If only your parents have grabbed the simple concept of family planning, they wouldn't have produced a consummate retard like u.
I have done research on kids suffering from down syndrome, trust me. . . . .u exhibit suh characters.
Ya mother shouldn't have had another baby at 60.
I am writing the commissioner of police in Lagos state to have ur parents locked up for producing a consummate pillock like you.

WHICH SONG YOU AND UR FADA DON DO FOR THIS LIFE YOU CANT EVEN FREESTYLE AND U INSULT A SUCCESS LIKE JIGGA . GOD PUNISH SAURON AND HIS 7GEN FOR HAVING HATRED FOR JIGGA. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE GOD GO PUNISH U SAURON. BRING IT AGAIN. I DEY WAIT U grin grin grin

Look who's talking about freestyles.
U call ur guguru and epa lyrics freestyling, u idiotic biter.
Going to AHH to bite lyrics and pasting here ain't gonna save u.
Like rapjunkie said, Molues in Lagos are looking for drivers.
U diseased cunt. . . . . . . . I dunno why Nigeria allow a street urchin like you to go anywhere near a computer.
I thunk they banned psychiatric patients from using the internet in psycho-hospitals. . .
Anuofia!!!
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by ofokasibe: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Wondering how Sauron will get out of this quagmire! grin cheesy grin

ME TOO I DEY WONDER O CRACKLES. I WANT TO SEE HOW SAURON WILL GET OUT OF THIS TODAY , ITS BEEN LONG SINCE I INSULTED HIM LIKE THIS , I BEG BRING IN SAURON , I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO INSULT . grin grin

@SAURON
OLORIBURUKU AFOEKO MU .,, OMO WERE TONTA ATARODO NI LONDON ,. WERE NI E NI?
SAURON WETIN I TALK I SAY HE NO GO BETTER FOR U , PLUS THAT EACH TIME U HATE ON JIGGA HERE THATS THE AMOUNT OF TIMES HE NO GO BETTER FOR U FOR HERE. I KNOW YOU ARE A STUPID BOY AT AGE 24 YOU ARE STILL SUCKING YOUR MOMMA BREAST , SAURON WHICH TIME U GO ALLOW THE POOR WOMAN TO REST NOW??

WHERE IS THAT FOOLISH SAURON .COME OUT .DONT TELL ME U HAVE SLEPT. WERE OLORIBURUKU.LWMFAO grin
(LAUGHING WITH MY ASS WIDE OPEN)
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by shotster50(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2009
It is a fact that most hip hop fans are hypocritical and also have short memories. I dont care about musicians biting their fellow musicians so long as the end result is fire. As far as Jay is concerned, he has bitten a lot of artistes and got away with it. When Kanye sampled Labi Siffre (who by the way has Nigerian roots) on I Wonder, niccas where hollering but when Jay samples BIG or Nas, y'all act like it never happened. Nicca please!!! Show me one artiste who hasnt bitten off someone else through their career!!!!!!!
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by ofokasibe: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2009
shotster50:

It is a fact that most hip hop fans are hypocritical and also have short memories. I dont care about musicians biting Nicca please!!! Show me one artiste who hasnt bitten off someone else through their career!!!!!!!

TRUE TALK SHOTSTER AND THATS THE REASON WHY I OFFICIALLY CALL SAURON THE NAIRALAND BASTID! grin
EVEN BIGGIE AND PAC LISTENED TO SOME OTHER OLDER RAPPERS B4 THEY STARTED RAPPING. SO SAURON IS OFFICIALLY DECLARED A PLAYERHATING HYPOCRITICAL BASTARD!. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE , I AM JUST STARTING WIT U SAURON , COME OUT YOU BASTID WHERE R U BITCH ?
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2009
ofokasibe:

ME TOO I DEY WONDER O CRACKLES. I WANT TO SEE HOW SAURON WILL GET OUT OF THIS TODAY , ITS BEEN LONG SINCE I INSULTED HIM LIKE THIS , I BEG BRING IN SAURON , I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO INSULT . grin grin

I have always known this is what you would amount to after your depraved father sodomised you as a child. grin grin

@SAURON
OLORIBURUKU AFOEKO MU .,, OMO WERE TONTA ATARODO NI LONDON ,. WERE NI E NI?
SAURON WETIN I TALK I SAY HE NO GO BETTER FOR U , PLUS THAT EACH TIME U HATE ON JIGGA HERE THATS THE AMOUNT OF TIMES HE NO GO BETTER FOR U FOR HERE. I KNOW YOU ARE A STUPID BOY AT AGE 24 YOU ARE STILL SUCKING YOUR MOMMA BREAST , SAURON WHICH TIME U GO ALLOW THE POOR WOMAN TO REST NOW??

Everything you say here was copied from the way your mum used to insult your father.
Oloriburuku and afoko mu(usual greetings in your house).
The world would be a better place if HIV and Swine Flu eliminates your family tree.

WHERE IS THAT FOOLISH SAURON .COME OUT .DONT TELL ME U HAVE SLEPT. WERE OLORIBURUKU.LWMFAO grin
(LAUGHING WITH MY ASS WIDE OPEN)

U have vindicated me. . . . .
Why won't ur ass be wide open after your dad felched and raped you repeatedly as a little boy.
My prayer for you on this day is: May U Get Raped By a Gorilla On Viagra. grin grin grin grin

ofokasibe:

TRUE TALK SHOTSTER AND THATS THE REASON WHY I OFFICIALLY CALL SAURON THE NAIRALAND BASTID! grin
EVEN BIGGIE AND PAC LISTENED TO SOME OTHER OLDER RAPPERS B4 THEY STARTED RAPPING. SO SAURON IS OFFICIALLY DECLARED A PLAYERHATING HYPOCRITICAL BASTARD!. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE , I AM JUST STARTING WIT U SAURON , COME OUT YOU BASTID WHERE R U BITCH ?

Go and open your wide ass for your dad this morning, u sexually-frusrated simpleton!!!
I know you are feening for your dad's seedless semen up your ass, u ignorant bastard. cheesy grin
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2009
@sauron & ofokasibe

guys, guys . . . . i beg lets shake hands and make up. . . . . i thought i was bad . . . . .  . grin

i know both of u wont give up so lets just agree to disagree.

lalaboi will probably delete most of this stuff anyway

Rapjunkie, the NL Peacemaker

grin

obinna5000:

I wonder why some artistes find the auto-tune effect as a bad thing. That was how these artistes found sampling as a bad thing initially, but now there's nothing wrong with it.

@ obinna5000

auto tune is damn annoying. there is no way it will be part and parcel of hip hop in years to come.  Hip hop was BUILT on samples so im not sure what ur talking about
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rhymz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2009
@Sauron,I ve seen most of Ur posts,honestly U don't analyze with objectivity,U just dey beef!While some of what U posted re correct,U let Ur bias show in d way U hype em say shit abt jigga,guy bone,when it comez to talent J has got it more dan EM,but dat is a matter of opinion.If I were to chose btw d both of em i'll chose Jigga,em sayz a lot of weird shit,he's good but most of d times he soundz kiddish,does't come across as a serious rapper, Honestly if em waz black he won't be selling dat much whether U like to admit it,most of his salez re swelled by his fellow white folkz,rhyming & d use of multis re good buh theme and seriousness re even better.J in evry standard piss on him,he's got street cred,very intelligent lyricz,a good dose of rhyming skillz & a proper use of multis,dont need hear U rhyming very simple stuf lyk a high sch kid,could just use one word & spare us d nursery rhymz & too much multis dat makes em sound lyk high sch kid.So Niggi plz spare us all d biting shit atleat im bite dem wella.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2009
rhymz:

@Sauron,I ve seen most of Ur posts,honestly U don't analyze with objectivity,U just dey beef!While some of what U posted re correct,U let Ur bias show in d way U hype em say shit abt jigga,guy bone,when it comez to talent J has got it more dan EM,but dat is a matter of opinion.If I were to chose btw d both of em i'll chose Jigga,em sayz a lot of weird shit,he's good but most of d times he soundz kiddish,does't come across as a serious rapper, Honestly if em waz black he won't be selling dat much whether U like to admit it,most of his salez re swelled by his fellow white folkz,rhyming & d use of multis re good buh theme and seriousness re even better.J in evry standard piss on him,he's got street cred,very intelligent lyricz,a good dose of rhyming skillz & a proper use of multis,dont need hear U rhyming very simple stuf lyk a high sch kid,could just use one word & spare us d nursery rhymz & too much multis dat makes em sound lyk high sch kid.So Niggi plz spare us all d biting shit atleat im bite dem wella.

Jay-Z's league is lower than Eminem's.
I have never listened to Jay spewing serious vocab. . . . .His lyrics are at best 6th grade!!
With Eminem, you learn new things/new words everytime u listen to him.
Saying Jay-Z is better than Eminem is a matter of opinion and i respect yours but Eminem pisses on Jigga in all the indices that make up a rapper.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Genuflect(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2009
In my own opinion, both are very good rappers and we shouldn't trash talk the other rapper because we are fans of another. To me Eminem is better than Jigga. And that doesn't mean Jay-Z is not a beast. Both of em have their flaws like Jigga's biting or Em's unseriousness but they are still very great. But generally Eminem has wowed me than Jay-Z has.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by shotster50(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2009
Em is really good but I am sticking with Jay coz EM deals with a lot of really wierd and freakish subject matter which I am not comfortable with period.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by ofokasibe: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2009
ok so we all agree that sauron is a shallowminded motherfcuking bastid just thrash talking jay z

ok sauron ., tell ur momma that he is will be set on fire by ibadan baboons and gorillas, (yes he because ur mom is a bleeping gay ) u nimphocamtic samcromenchronaitic loser. belief me sauron, all ur family lineage willl be wiped out soon for thrash talking jigga my cousin,, sauron you bastid nairaland magnum oloriburuku. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Vuitton(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2009
Recall BIG's sophomore album (LIFE AFTER DEATH) the hit track was Hypnotize and the chrous was a sample from Snoop cool

Wots the name of the song again

Biggie has never been insulted as a biter, abeg let return to the object of the thread NEW JAY Z! - DEATH OF THE AUTOTUNE ( You wont beleive i aint heard the track but will search on limewire today wink
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
THE VIDEO.

I'm really looking forward to the release of Blueprint 3

[flash=344,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdU3yfWBsU&hl=en&fs=1&" type[/flash]
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Vuitton(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
Cant wait for it too cheesy
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by A40(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Vuitton
Have you heard "Off That" feat Drake

Anyways you need to see this link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-288907.736.html

I'm sure the irony would interest you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Album Review: Erigga- Tha Erigma / Ysg Entertainment Unveils Vector The Viper / Ozzy Bosco - Tinini Ft Olamide [video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.