Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Power Supply Drops By 725MW In 24 Hours To 3,107 MW - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Drops By 725MW In 24 Hours To 3,107 MW - PUNCH (1915 Views)

Nationwide Darkness Looms As Electricity Supply Drops To 1,400MW / Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW / Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Drops By 725MW In 24 Hours To 3,107 MW - PUNCH by Sibrah: 4:57am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You just echo my sentiment. For instance, what does Fashola understand in the power sector for him to develop a workable blueprint as a minister? He is left at the mercy of civil servants that will most likely tell him 'what to do' because he doesn't really have enough knowledge. It is a pure case of round peg in triagular hole. This issue is what has been killing Nigeria. We appoint people into any office that we please without preference to expertise.
Amaechi is even more clueless..
Considering the fact that leadership is affected 99% by character and 1% by learning. Fashola shld be there. With character he can always learn. His drive into power sector goes back to his Lagos days and believe me, he sure understands power sector. In the absense of Character as a virtue what were the professor of 'power' able to acheive? Tell me.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 725MW In 24 Hours To 3,107 MW - PUNCH by likila: 5:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Sibrah:
Considering the fact that leadership is affected 99% by character and 1% by learning. Fashola shld be there. With character he can always learn. His drive into power sector goes back to his Lagos days and believe me, he sure understands power sector. In the absense of Character as a virtue what were the professor of 'power' able to acheive? Tell me.

character that build website with 500 million naira?
ma'binu, stop feeding yarsef lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Drops By 725MW In 24 Hours To 3,107 MW - PUNCH by Sibrah: 6:05am On Dec 19, 2015
likila:

character that build website with 500 million naira?
ma'binu, stop feeding yarsef lies.
While I can't defend a website for that amount as a Web Design person myself, Fashola is a significant upgrade character-wise compared against Nnaji and co.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 725MW In 24 Hours To 3,107 MW - PUNCH by sosanova: 6:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Sibrah:
While I can't defend a website for that amount as a Web Design person myself, Fashola is a significant upgrade character-wise compared against Nnaji and co.
u must be high on Oshogbo weed, comparing Fashola to Barth Nnaji as regards Power Generation .. .. go back n Google the antecedents of Barth Nnaji before the Generators Cabal/Mafia forced him out of Government.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 725MW In 24 Hours To 3,107 MW - PUNCH by Sibrah: 6:23am On Dec 19, 2015
sosanova:

u must be high on Oshogbo weed, comparing Fashola to Barth Nnaji as regards Power Generation .. .. go back n Google the antecedents of Barth Nnaji before the Generators Cabal/Mafia forced him out of Government.
I guess they caste a spell on him.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 725MW In 24 Hours To 3,107 MW - PUNCH by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Sibrah:
Which character? Does character formulate policies? Is character enough to put up blueprint? He may be willing to learn but at whose detriment? How long are we to wait for him to be through with learning? As Governor he had commissioner that draft policy and effect his/her blueprint. The commissioner is most likely a professional including the heads of relevant parastatal. The Governor only give leadership. If you check well, good leadership + brilliant appointees(brilliant doesn't mean certificate possession) will always give great success. No doubt Fash is brilliant but does he have the relevant expertise for that sector? Pardon me if I'm passing verdict, but I'm yet to see any real change from the sector or process of change.

So far, the Information minister, Interior minister and State Petroleum minister are the ministers that have been showing positive sign(my opinion)

(1) (2) (Reply)

★ Revealed! President Buhari Didn’t Wear A Suit For 20 Years / PHOTOS: Argentine Fan Spits On Lionel Messi At Airport / Check Out The Price Of A Brand New Car In Nigeria In 1986(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.