Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances (38915 Views)

Generator Fume Kills Health Officer, Wife In Abia / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by sylve11: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Setaje:
The guy must have raped her. But its better she denies it cus things will never be d same between her and the husband. Plus the shame. That man must be castrated.

Probably cool
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Eluwilussit(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

This story doesn't add up at all. According to the story, the man has been asking her out and she refused. Yet she went to meet him inside a room with bed grin grinundecided

You see that kain thing? Hmmm, some women dumb sha. It fit b true.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by sylve11: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
all because of this small hole you don turn prisoner ehnn kazeemmm

small but mighty hole grin grin grin cool
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by andyanders: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
The guy must have raped her and because of the stigma, she has to deny it. Maybe the lady must have been collecting money from the guy for a very long time and have been promising to see him.

There is noway the lady will come here to convince me that she never knew how a guest house or hotel looks like.

She is not telling the truth. Why must a married woman go to collect or discuss about the debt a parent is owing by that odd time of the day.Around 5pm

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
That woman has a questionable character, a man has been harassing you all this while and you could not tell your husband about it, instead u choose to follow the man to a hotel, I think she must have bee sleeping with this dude or the dudes friends before , no wonder he had rhe guts to persist in his endeavor.

Some women like to pretend, if she really hated the man she would have called for help since. angry
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Rimimafia: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
I only wonder.
how come the woman was find clad in a bedsheet?
what about her clothes?
I just don't get it, why would he look at another man's wife?
that man needs help.
he can't even pay his children's school fees.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Chubhie: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
That both of them were nakked in bed by 2am shows that they must have both been exhausted from marathon sessions. Of course, they don't have to admit it.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by ayodele123(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Disgusting shameful story. A father and husband raping his chilfren's teacher? Shameless parent! See what lust pushes a man into? Having
a desire to take over what is not yours is covetousness. What sex is he seeking now when he has a wife? Greed, lack of self control, lust at play. But I blame the victim. She was not wise and was not smart. A man has been wooing you yet you went into a bedroom to discuss with him? How can a woman be discussing an official matter in a bedroom? A married woman? Even if she had to do the discussion in his residence, she ought not go alone. The school driver or a teacher should have accompanied her. The victim was stupid. And why did she not inform her husband of the love advances the man had been passing to her? If she had done that,it would not have gotten to this level.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by ayodele123(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
From 5pm to 2 am, a man's wife did not return home from work. And the man didnt look for his wife or was not aware or not bothered? Is there a real and cordial marriage relationship between victim and her husband? If your wife stays out late nights and you are not bothered, it could mean that you have given up on her misbehaviour.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by gbodimowo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
C what ur dickson has caused u a room in ikoyi wt 200k fee
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by ayodele123(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lakayanah:
Men are evil.

Women are silly just like this victim is silly
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Cyriloha(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jengem:
this is the type of bastardo loser that gives all Nigerian men a bad name

Meanwhile some men cant even hurt a fly.

bro the story looks some how nah read am wellA
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Adeevah(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
I don't want to believe that 'kazeem' has'nt done something tongue...all kazeems are rapist...
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by ELGREF(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
winkmart:
The school should be probed. How will they send the HR to meet a parent at his home? Something is fishy here. The man, being a major stakeholder in the school must have colluded with the proprietor to set up the young lady

WETIN MONEY GO CAUSE FOR AFRICA!!!
I guest as well
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by fortch: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Something is not right here, why did she go to the hotel room of someone who has been asking her out. The owner of the school said she asked her to call the person not to go and meet the person. I think we should blame her for her foolish mistake.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by chachanga: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
The policemen on hearing her shout immediately broke down the door. The man was Unclad, while the lady was with a bed sheet wrapped around her body.

So sad she had to go through all that at the hands of an obvious lagos tout.

Though something still looks fishy about that "bed sheet wrapped around her body". Hope she had her clothes on under it otherwise something's hickey about the story.

And the school sef? Shebi she be HR? where was it stated in her contract that she would engage Debt Recovery duties, ehn? What if she had gone and gotten killed for nothing?

Now, you can see what Bank Marketer Chicks go through all in the name of making targets atimes.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by andyanders: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
From the piece of the story herein, the lady is dating the man. She went to the hotel to meet with the man but never knew that the manager of the hotel knew her person.

What I deduce this to be as to what happened is this; the hotel manager, Mr Wale saw the lady whom he claimed that he knew her parents and equally the husband blew the trumpet open and the lady knowing that the cat has been let out of the cage, started claiming rape.

Nobody raped her. it was pure arranged game by both of them.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

This story doesn't add up at all. According to the story, the man has been asking her out and she refused. Yet she went to meet him inside a room with bed grin grinundecided

Thanks man. Which kain story be this? Headmistress sent u on an errand to the man? Which kain errand be dat and in a hotel for dat matter? Is the man the schools PTA chairman etc. I just cudnt read it to d end cos its crap

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by SavageGarden(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
excellentmomma:

Are u feeling any kind of guilt by my question? Lolzz

There is no Kazeem in my village, how about urs undecided
;DOya go away..you too like trouble lipsrsealed
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Setaje:
The guy must have raped her. But its better she denies it cus things will never be d same between her and the husband. Plus the shame. That man must be castrated.
sincerely she was rape, after the police walk pass the vary foot before screening. she enjoyed it anyway! Na she push her self go meet married man for hotel. ask me if u don see hotel wen non get sign post. or hotel owners now hide their signpost for people not to see! anyway, as them die d matter so, make e just be!
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by northvietnam(m): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
globatop:
From 5pm to 2am, some fact is missing.

u get better brain guy.....

from 5 to 2 AM , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
she did not care to GI home...

this is definitely a super stoooooooooooooory

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by andyanders: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
If the husband wants this to be kept off the media, then the husband must be pure MUMU. A married man kept her against her will in an hotel till 2 am next morning without raping her is pure lie.

She went there, the man enjoyed her but was not fortunate as Mr Wale, who knew her and equally her mother/her husband blew the issue and she wanted us to believe it was rape.

How can you go to someone you said has been asking you out and you refused only for you to go to an hotel to meet him.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

My broda, the story just doesn't add up. He went to get you food (for someone who was that desperate, that's so unlikely) & then you sent a message to the proprietress of the school(I've lived in Ikosi, so I know the distance from there to ketu bus stop before proceeding to mile 12) & they were able to reach your people in such a short time he went to get food for you (which could not have taken up to 30mins) & was rescued. I'll just say it's a MIRACLE she was not raped if she's telling the truth( seems to me like a deliberate meet up either to end things between them - before turning sour probably because the other party wasn't ready to end things just yet.)
HMMMMMMMMMM...
O DI EGWU
ELE YI LE DI E

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by andyanders: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

My broda, the story just doesn't add up. He went to get you food (for someone who was that desperate, that's so unlikely) & then you sent a message to the proprietress of the school(I've lived in Ikosi, so I know the distance from there to ketu bus stop before proceeding to mile 12) & they were able to reach your people in such a short time he went to get food for you (which could not have taken up to 30mins) & was rescued. I'll just say it's a MIRACLE she was not raped if she's telling the truth( seems to me like a deliberate meet up either to end things between them - before turning sour probably because the other party wasn't ready to end things just yet.)
HMMMMMMMMMM...
O DI EGWU
ELE YI LE DI E

There was no rape. Only that someone who knew her reported hence she is claiming rape.How can an adult say she never knew it was an hotel. Have you EVER seen any hotel or guest house without any sing post or receptionist? She went there to have fun with the man.Remember that she has been having conversation with the said man through text mgs and since she never wanted the man, why go by 5pm when school must have closed to see someone in an hotel. Rubbish. She can only lie to her MUMU husband.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by nikz(f): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
I don't get this story. It doesn't add up something is missing. Inconclusive and odd.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by excellentmomma(f): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
SavageGarden:

;DOya go away..you too like trouble lipsrsealed
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by muller101(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Millerz:
wolves in men's clothing
don't generalise
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kunle was remanded in ikoyi prison.

Another Yorubad rapist.

You can hire hotel room but you cannot bail yourself. Priorities. You cant even pay children school fees.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
ayodele123:
From 5pm to 2 am, a man's wife did not return home from work. And the man didnt look for his wife or was not aware or not bothered? Is there a real and cordial marriage relationship between victim and her husband? If your wife stays out late nights and you are not bothered, it could mean that you have given up on her misbehaviour.

The school principal contacted her sister who contacted her mother.

Meaning husband no send her or he may be in another city.

Wife of senior Custom official my foot.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by uboma(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

I don't believe the story line as reported by the sister to the victim.

How could she have visited the man at a hotel and yet not know it was a hotel in the first place? She saw the man on the bed in a room and she proceeded to go into the room.

She has been unfaithful to her hubby and is only trying to cover up.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Ethan015(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hoax story
We can understand the true story...
God vindicate Mr. Kezeem... Amen
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by mikolo80: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:
Too Long o
Thats how you get raped. Ignorance not an excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.