Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? (14508 Views)

"Your Breasts Have Cancer" Guys Blast Lady With Big Sagging Boobs In A Sac Cloth / Whats Ur Favorite Position? / Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by SINNZ(m): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

Translation
A fallen breast has fallen
grin
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by obiorathesubtle: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2015
sinceraconcept:
Chief,the varieties of Igbo you said Phyno uses with slangs makes me feel like I have no hope if I try to learn Igbo to know what Phyno is saying. I initially wanted you learn to know what he says and be able to communicate with my Igbo friends
you can learn.. Learn the general Igbo and you can understand few states speak.
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by obiorathesubtle: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2015
sinceraconcept:
which one is abia,which one is Imo,which one is Anambra or Enugu? I used to think Igbos speak the same traditional language
not really.. Different ways of speaking the same language.

Like sub-species of the language.
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by SINNZ(m): 6:49am On Dec 19, 2015
doveda:

Actually, morality/virginity has no impact on breast firmness. In fact people who have sex often should have firmer breasts than those who don't.

You have got to blame genetics, the size of the breast and certain exercises like running etc.

I beg to differ please. I've seen a young lady with tittyys so sagged, she'll never take off her bra during sex to avoid humiliation. This chic later made me understand that she developed breasts in primary 6 and she enjoyed having it fondled so much that she let's anyone who's interested cup-a-feel of her boobs. The result of all that handling is the slippers boobs she has today.

Genetics and strenuous exercises can play a role in dropping firm boobs but the major contributing factor is excessive manhandling/handling.
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why won't they They wear cost eee
Dem go don dey vex for the OP cheesy
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:

I beg to differ please. I've seen a young lady with tittyys so sagged, she'll never take off her bra during sex to avoid humiliation. This chic later made me understand that she developed breasts in primary 6 and she enjoyed having it fondled so much that she let's anyone who's interested cup-a-feel of her boobs. The result of all that handling is the slippers boobs she has today.

Genetics and strenuous exercises can play a role in dropping firm boobs but the major contributing factor is excessive manhandling/handling.
The great researcher, boss I hail ooooo cheesy

Baba, be like say u be the don for dis aspect oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by SINNZ(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
The great researcher, boss I hail ooooo cheesy

Baba, be like say u be the don for dis aspect oooo cheesy

Hehehehe.... Oga List, I doff my hat for you bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tosyne2much(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:

Hehehehe.... Oga List, I doff my hat for you bros cheesy
I just say maaa come learn from una ni ooooo
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by doveda: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:

You cannot know better than science, can you?

There are several virgins out there who have never been fondled yet have saggy breasts. How would you explain their situation?

3 Likes

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by doveda: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

It has oooo

Nope
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by SINNZ(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just say maaa come learn from una ni ooooo

gringringrin
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by SINNZ(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2015
doveda:

You cannot know better than science, can you?

There are several virgins out there who have never been fondled yet have saggy breasts. How would you explain their situation?

They have been fondled babe... Or they might be handling themselves grin . Who knows??
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by doveda: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:

They have been fondled babe... Or they might be handling themselves grin . Who knows??

Nope!

It is just science.

Understandably, A woman who started breasts in primary 6 might have a sagged breasts when you put her age and her physically development in context.

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by SINNZ(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2015
doveda:

Nope!

It is just science.

Understandably, A woman who started breasts in primary 6 might have a sagged breasts when you put her age and her physically development in context.

Not all of em. Are u seriously tryna pin the blame on science? I never said physical development or individual difference's isn't a contributing factor to sagged tittyys, I never said that! What I'm trying to say is that the "major" reason is excessive manhandling. Lemmie give you a tip; did you know that oiling a womans breasts with olive oil before fonndling it makes it grow bigger? If fonndling doesn't change anything, then what explains the above theory? Note that olive oil has properties that expands the breasts but what really works the magic is the actual fonndling.
The inner structure of a womans breasts is -like a muscle- made up of spongy-like tissues which can enlarge if exercised(fondled). The only reason it falls is because it has no skeleton or bone to hold it up so it obeys gravitational laws and takes a bow.

I aint saying virgins or chaste women can't have sagged boobs but its not common. Its morelike 1 in 100. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tonychristopher: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:

Why dem go vex?
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tonychristopher: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:
grin

Gbam
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tonychristopher: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:

Not all of em. Are u seriously tryna pin the blame on science? I never said physical development or individual difference's isn't a contributing factor to sagged tittyys, I never said that! What I'm trying to say is that the "major" reason is excessive manhandling. Lemmie give you a tip; did you know that oiling a womans breasts with olive oil before fonndling it makes it grow bigger? If fonndling doesn't change anything, then what explains the above theory? Note that olive oil has properties that expands the breasts but what really works the magic is the actual fonndling.
The inner structure of a womans breasts is -like a muscle- made up of spongy-like tissues which can enlarge if exercised(fondled). The only reason it falls is because it has no skeleton or bone to hold it up so it obeys gravitational laws and takes a bow.

I aint saying virgins or chaste women can't have sagged boobs but its not common. Its morelike 1 in 100. smiley

Virgin we get flat breats must have been sucked by spiritual husband

Too much handling causes

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tonychristopher: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Say the truth and set yourself......

Too much handling affects the breast.. Just like debating if ashawo Toto tight... For where

Too much handling

But I love it with thick nipples..... But flat breast u need to unroll it... Slippers no good
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tonychristopher: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
You know that bra wey yoruba dey wear.... It's known as #kostee

It has done wonders to crest fallen breast

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by doveda: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:

i disagree with you

You are letting your bias rule you

virgins and non-virgins with small boobs ....firm
virgins and non-virgins with a c cup and above....likely to sag and would depending on genetics etc

Massaging breast with olive oil does not make it bigger. Only surgery, weight and motherhood can make breast bigger. Exercises that involve breast lift would only make it appear bigger and firmer.

How many virgins with C and above do you know? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by doveda: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2015
tonychristopher:
Say the truth and set yourself......

Too much handling affects the breast.. Just like debating if ashawo Toto tight... For where

Too much handling

But I love it with thick nipples..... But flat breast u need to unroll it... Slippers no good

Prostitutes can regain their tightness within a month at least

Exercises and abstinence can do lots of wonder

3 Likes

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by SINNZ(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2015
doveda:

i disagree with you

virgins and non-virgins with a c cup and above....likely to sag and would depending on genetics etc

Massaging breast with olive oil does not make it bigger. Only surgery, weight and motherhood can make breast bigger. Exercises that involve breast lift would only make it appear bigger and firmer.

Oiling and fondlinng titts with olive oil does make it bigger.
Surgery, weight, pregnancy, motherhood etc.. Are other ways the breasts grow bigger but I only chose to talk about Olive Oil cos I'm sure you didn't know.

I have seen a virgin with titttys so big nd nippples so tiny that I had to literally graze all over before I found it.

Virgin or not, if a girl has her boobs fondled carelessly for a span of time, its bound to bow.

Forgive my shallow replies, I'm enroute.

1 Like

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by SINNZ(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

Virgin we get flat breats must have been sucked by spiritual husband

Too much handling causes
My point exactly!
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by Setaje(f): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
doveda:

i disagree with you

The guy is just spitting rubbish all over the thread yet he is saying nothing. How does he explain women whose vaginas are really wide yet have had very few partners. Many women who have slept wiv countless men still have tight vaginas. This things is largely hereditary or body type! Nothing more. How many minutes does a man touch a woman's boobs when making love. Is there sweet coming out of it? Does he spend hours touching boobs? Only illiterates talk like that. The woman he talked about is a liar. A girl that started developing breast at age 6. Her boobs can never never stand. Laye Laye. There is no woman that has big breast that stands except there is silicon inside! What makes it full or slippers like is hereditary, the kind of bras she wears and weight, also child bearing. If u keep loosing and gaining weight it will loose it's rigidity. If u do certain exercises that makes u jump, it also looses its rigidity. In child bearing, the breast is filled wiv milk and the baby is sucking it almost every hour. Usually the breast gets really big after birth. By the time it goes back to normal it cannot be d same. It's not because of the sucking but the weight gained and lost on the breast. Yet some women are so blessed that all this doesn't affect them. But to come out and say it's too much sucking or touching is funny and ignorant. Only illiterates talk that way!

5 Likes

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
It's nature and heredity related. There are some ladies tht are naturally endowed wt saggy boobs, the shape or form of their breasts makes it sag as it gets bigger while some are gifted wt firm, perky ones. It doesn't really av to do wt promiscuity. Some pple also say how soon a lady starts using bra affects whether it says or nt, not sure how true tht is. The bra type wld av influence on it tho. I'av always wondered if wearing tube gowns or tying wrapper tht pulls down on the breasts av any effect on it sagging. Although wt time as motherhood and breastfeeding, old age comes in, the breasts will sag. I'av seen a woman close to 60yrs whose breasts although a bit saggy still looked firm for her age, she was like it's common to the females in her family

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by HaneefahRN(f): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Setaje:

The guy is just spitting rubbish all over the thread yet he is saying nothing. How does he explain women whose vaginas are really wide yet have had very few partners. Many women who have slept wiv countless men still have tight vaginas. This things is largely hereditary or body type! Nothing more. How many minutes does a man touch a woman's boobs when making love. Is there sweet coming out of it? Does he spend hours touching boobs? Only illiterates talk like that. The woman he talked about is a liar. A girl that started developing breast at age 6. Her boobs can never never stand. Laye Laye. There is no woman that has big breast that stands except there is silicon inside! What makes it full or slippers like is hereditary, the kind of bras she wears and weight, also child bearing. If u keep loosing and gaining weight it will loose it's rigidity. If u do certain exercises that makes u jump, it also looses its rigidity. In child bearing, the breast is filled wiv milk and the baby is sucking it almost every hour. Usually the breast gets really big after birth. By the time it goes back to normal it cannot be d same. It's not because of the sucking but the weight gained and lost on the breast. Yet some women are so blessed that all this doesn't affect them. But to come out and say it's too much sucking or touching is funny and ignorant. Only illiterates talk that way!
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by doveda: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Setaje:

Gbam!

Men always think they know us better grin

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by doveda: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:

Oiling and fondlinng titts with olive oil does make it bigger.
Surgery, weight, pregnancy, motherhood etc.. Are other ways the breasts grow bigger but I only chose to talk about Olive Oil cos I'm sure you didn't know.

I have seen a virgin with titttys so big nd nippples so tiny that I had to literally graze all over before I found it.

Virgin or not, if a girl has her boobs fondled carelessly for a span of time, its bound to bow.

Forgive my shallow replies, I'm enroute.

Read Setaje's reply

I know about olive oil. I have heard about it but it is just a myth

Carelessly or not, it is not going to bow

1 Like

Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by SINNZ(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
doveda:

Read Setaje's reply

I know about olive oil. I have heard about it but it is just a myth

Carelessly or not, it is not going to bow

Her reply isn't constructive and she seems so pained. Obviously looking for whom to exchange words with. Pained women find it difficult to reason properly and for that reason, I won't reply her. Have a nice day smiley
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tonychristopher: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Setaje:

So you want us to buy this theory... I am adude and I have seen boobs so

Handling and handling will cause these flaking and falling of breast... Take it or leave it
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by tonychristopher: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
doveda:

Prostitutes can regain their tightness within a month at least

Exercises and abstinence can do lots of wonder

My dear forget that.... Unless they use alum

If I see Titi and Toto that has seen things I will know

These are thing you learn with age
Re: Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? by Setaje(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

So you want us to buy this theory... I am adude and I have seen boobs so

Handling and handling will cause these flaking and falling of breast... Take it or leave it

It's not for you to buy it. It's logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.