Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs (18597 Views)

Federal High Court Voids Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fines NERC/DISCOS / BREAKING: A’Court dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s ‎appeal, voids poll in ‎18 LGAs / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Divinehenrich(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Good judgement. Mr Udom get prepare for poll in 18LGAs.
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by tete7000(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
The cost of conducting fresh elections in the states will be staggering for a broke Nigeria. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by goshen26: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Halleluyah! Halleluyah!! Halleluyah!!! My three days ban is over

Moderators I carry yansh for una ooooo
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Election Nullified
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by klax(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Salamigate at loose in Appearance Court same way ACN used Salami to hijacked the western part of Nigeria then.

Well I don't blame them it's the fault of PDP because you refused to be honest with yourselves you will find yourself in this situation they are right now.

I still don't know hiw can a man hand over sword to his bitter enemy at the the middle of battle. Sack jega before its too late No, don't give PVC card contract to buhari associate No, use voter reader in lesser election to be sure of its capacity before using it for bigger election No now here is the result the devil in disguise now showing their ugly horns to knock you off totally.

6 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
If u sample the mind of AkwaIbomites u would know Udom would win Umana Umana again its just waste of time going to court

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
The way APC are going about this election nulification is bad simply because they are in power, they don't want opposition, the only election that was credible free and fair was the election conducted and won by the APC state.

sometimes i wonder how thing just turn around within few months

we are complaining that Nigeria is broke yet court is giving order for rerun in almost all the PDP states

does that means it is only APC state that elections was credible

In PEJ voice there is Godu ohh

5 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
G
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by babestella: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
APC is a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wailers food don ready oooo
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by jidestar: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
The rise and rise of Kangaroo court in Nigeria.

Buhari I hail Ooooo

Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by henrysam(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
TooNoisy:
We all know that PDP rigged all their elections. At this rate they will have only 7 governors left!

Electoral malpractices should no longer be tolerated in this country. We cannot just watch a few people steal the wishes of our people.

Great development!
And we. All know APC wants all the southern states in Nigeria
But woes betides them by not settling their problems in the North and wants to be the Alpha and omega in the south
I continue to say it
APC needs to ask for forgiveness from God and GEJ before they preach to me
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
id911:
I don't even care about the man called Udom . I didn't vote for him and won't vote for him in the re-reun if am available for personal reasons. But what usually disgust me is all these people in the west esp in Lagos believing that Umana O. Umana of APC will win Akwa Ibom State. It's very funny.

Umana should stop wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by tosintreasure(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
na wa ooo...pdp is going down like chelsea
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Ikpewe: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
op change ur topic because the whole 31 LGS has been cancel.
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by ayindejimmy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
opalu:
If I am in Gov Udom 's shoes I will simply face the Polls to win this squarely. I can't sleep properly when there is a pending problem to be solved maybe it's because of my engineering background.
Why appeal to Supreme Court when I can win it clearly? Except if he didn't execute massive developments in these few months

That is the advice I give to Yahaya Bello of Kogi. From day 1, commence massive developments even if it's on 'IOU'. The Judgement can always swing either way. If it swings against you that it is a rerun, you would have won the hearts of ordinary people
and dats wat Wike has been doin. Jus dnt knw y he's runnin frm re-run
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
TooNoisy:
We all know that PDP rigged all their elections. At this rate they will have only 7 governors left!

Electoral malpractices should no longer be tolerated in this country. We cannot just watch a few people steal the wishes of our people.

Great development!

Yes! It will never happen again
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Charly68: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thank God for the new impartial disposition of the judiciary ...PMB has brought change indeed into Naija. It is no longer business as usual..Nigeria will rise again. If the politicians will allow our votes to count then they will get to the seat of power for serious business..but if it is cash & carry election then we should expect no performance in governance ..
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Breaking News:

Court of Appeal nullifies election in the entire 31 Local Government Areas of Akwa Ibom State.

Fresh poll ordered within 90 days."
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Pidggin(f): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
APC judiciary
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Ikpewe: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pidggin:
APC judiciary
Go and sit down there was no election in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by sirAmeh(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Observing things!!
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by shaqhead: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
hobermener:

Nigeria's problem isn't corruption but sheer hypocrisy. When sucklings turned out enmasse in many northern states to vote for your general integrity, what did you say? Im sure the term electoral malpractice only applies to some states down south. In mama peace' voice, apc should continuu
Underage voting is termed electoral malpractice Son. And if u think this is only limited to the North, condemnable as it is, the inconclusive elections in Bayelsa should suffice.
I wont b surprised if out of wanton hypocrisy, u say they are APC voters as if it is written on their foreheads!

See: https://www.nairaland.com/2783003/underage-voters-bayelsa-election-pics
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by charlycharles(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Charly68:
Thank God for the new impartial disposition of the judiciary ...PMB has brought change indeed into Naija. It is no longer business as usual..Nigeria will rise again. If the politicians will allow our votes to count then they will get to the seat of power for serious business..but if it is cash & carry election then we should expect no performance in governance ..
Hypocrite
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by shaqhead: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
id911:
I don't even care about the man called Udom . I didn't vote for him and won't vote for him in the re-reun if am available for personal reasons. But what usually disgust me is all these people in the west esp in Lagos believing that Umana O. Umana of APC will win Akwa Ibom State. It's very funny.

Just as u hv d ryt to b disgusted so they have the right to hope to win ANYWHERE! Did you ever believe Buhari will b peesident...so guy chill...dnt break a sweat over politicians.

Funny enof wen a candidate wins in ur enclave from d APC d new line wl b "they voted for him not his party!
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by id911(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=shaqhead post=41124377]
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by henrysam(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
It beats my imagination to know that PDP rigged most of the election but refused to rig the presidential election.
Now that GEJ made it possible for Buhari to form his government without any hassle he can behave like a bull in a Chinaware shop.
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by henrysam(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
It beats my imagination to know that PDP rigged most of the election but refused to rig the presidential election.
Now that GEJ made it possible for Buhari to form his government without any hassle he can behave like a bull in a Chinaware shop
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by HeavenShield: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Whosoever needs to be sacked let him or her be sacked...I mean be sacked or removed. Lets head to the Polls.
Re: Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs by Freeman50(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Does it mean that APC is looking for a strategy to sack every PDP members on power in order to take over? still wondering.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses / Buratai, Ex-Service Chiefs Failed Because They Were Involved In Politics – Wike / They Want To Impeach Me - Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.