Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. (48496 Views)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Singapore1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
bykebyke:
Yeah sure.
chai nw i knw your secret ...
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Kezifils(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
It's not advisable if you are not awake to stop the downloads when the time you bought expires because if you have an unfinished download when the time expires the download continues but this time subtracting from your active sub

Thank you
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2016
I Tried This Data Plan This Morning With Airtel #200 Recharge And I Was Given 3 Hour Unlimited Download....

The Speed Was Wow Flying Like Jet. To My Suprise, I Downloaded 8gb Files With The 3 Hours Plan.

So This Is To Say That The Plan Is UnlimiteD.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by iliyande(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
I Tried This Data Plan This Morning With Airtel #200 Recharge And I Was Given 3 Hour Unlimited Download....

The Speed Was Wow Flying Like Jet. To My Suprise, I Downloaded 8gb Files With The 3 Hours Plan.

So This Is To Say That The Plan Is UnlimiteD.

What time?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
iliyande:

What time?
12:09 to 3:09 am

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by twaintoy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Been trying this midnight plan since three days now but the code hasn't been going through. I tried *141#, it says result unknown. Tried*481*3#, not going through as well. Don't known if its airtel's network problem. Called the customer care last night, seems the guy I spoke with didn't know what he was saying. Please guys, how do you connect to this plan?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Babalegba(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
twaintoy:
Been trying this midnight plan since three days now but the code hasn't been going through. I tried *141#, it says result unknown. Tried*481*3#, not going through as well. Don't known if its airtel's network problem. Called the customer care last night, seems the guy I spoke with didn't know what he was saying. Please guys, how do you connect to this plan?
I use the plan almost everyday and use the *141# prompt. Try subscribing before 12 midnight, if still no solution then get and register another sim
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by twaintoy(f): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Babalegba:
I use the plan almost everyday and use the *242# prompt. Try subscribing before 12 midnight, if still no solution then get and register another sim
Just tried *242# now, still the same result unknown response. Guess I will get another line. Thanks.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Babalegba(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
twaintoy:
Just tried *242# now, still the same result unknown response. Guess I will get another line. Thanks.
I'm very sorry,I meant *141#. If that doesn't work just get a new sim. My connection used to break every few minutes but getting a new sim cured the problem. Also when recharging on the new sim dial *555* to recharge
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by twaintoy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Babalegba:
I'm very sorry,I meant *141#. If that doesn't work just get a new sim. My connection used to break every few minutes but getting a new sim cured the problem. Also when recharging on the new sim dial *555* to recharge
Alright, thanks. Would get the sim on Monday.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by fredie107(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
RandomVic:

Is this plan available for all Sims?

Yes
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by joshjc(m): 2:23am On Apr 25, 2016
pls guys help i subscribed for the 1 hour plan,but i was unable to download anything or open any application apart from operamini

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Kezifils(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2016
Bratking:

I dunno. Got the paid version I'm currently using from a Nairaland member. It doesn't have a validity period.

Koice your attention is needed here asap.

Can u help with ur version of Vget?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Kbworld: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2016
dis night plan na scam, immediately i subscribed Airtel switch off their GPRS ntwk. Airtel na barawo
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Babalegba(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
joshjc:
pls guys help i subscribed for the 1 hour plan,but i was unable to download anything or open any application apart from operamini
Do the 3 hours plan.If there is any problem connecting with that, turn off your phone and reconnect again
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by KnightsTemplar(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
@ babalegba. How can one reset AIRTEL data plans, I noticed if one buys a data plan say 1hr, and after you've exhausted the 1hr, you cannot resubscribe till after 24hrs. Is there a way to resubscribe, immediately one finishes his time.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by pamcode(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Babalegba:
oh you have that problem too. I tot it was just service that made the H plus to disappear for some mins and reappear. It has really made night browsing boring
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Babalegba(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
KnightsTemplar:
@ babalegba. How can one reset AIRTEL data plans, I noticed if one buys a data plan say 1hr, and after you've exhausted the 1hr, you cannot resubscribe till after 24hrs. Is there a way to resubscribe, immediately one finishes his time.
I have two airtel sims so I normally just subscribe on the other one. You could just phone the helpline and ask them to subscribe for you from their end
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by obosirow: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
angry angry
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by joseph214(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2016
Pls if I have 10mb and I subscribe for this nyt plan will they take my Mb?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 06, 2016
Good morning all, I tried to subscribe for the N200 3hrs unlimited night plan last night, but I couldn't. It keeps saying "unsuccessful. you do not have enough balance..." whereas the account balance was N200.

Please, has anyone experience this? or has the package changed?

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by pinkiberry(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2016
lawseph:
Good morning all, I tried to subscribe for the N200 3hrs unlimited night plan last night, but I couldn't. It keeps saying "unsuccessful. you do not have enough balance..." whereas the account balance was N200.

Please, has anyone experience this? or has the package changed?
which tariff plan are you using that gives you bonus credit?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 8:32am On May 06, 2016
^^ So I called the CC few minutes ago, and the response is thus:

The 3hr unlimited night plan that formerly goes for N200 is now priced at N500.

So if you're been told the amount is insufficient, that's because it is.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 8:33am On May 06, 2016
pinkiberry:

Recharge with *555*PIN#... that's all.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 06, 2016
pinkiberry:
use *555*... to recharge and *556# to check balance. I think it's only for new Sims
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 9:22am On May 06, 2016
koice:

That's surprising, change without notice. I still subscribed two nights ago. but the information is yet to be updated on the website.

Thanks for the information.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by wintersnow(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2016
Stupid network ni... I've been enjoying 1mb per Sec.. I subbed for #500 for 6 hours ... Only for me to see USDD string not recognized...
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by johnshagb(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2016
koice:

The 'unsuccessful' made me check this thread if I was doing something wrong.
Increment without notification, God punish them
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by pamcode(m): 3:18am On May 07, 2016
Looks like all their unlimited plans have been adjusted. Wetin we go do for downloads now
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Gudfrie(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2016
RandomVic:

Is this plan available for all Sims?
you be agbedu
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by RandomVic(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2016
Gudfrie:
you be agbedu

And who that fuuuuuck are you? Why quote me on something I said about a freaking month back You be correct otondo grin
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by sokotoburundi(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2016
1hr 500
2HR 1000

useless network useless country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.