Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. (48487 Views)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by donbenie(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
timbros:

Those codes and prices are misleading.

The plans only come in 2 hours and 5 hours.

For 2 hours plan, dial *481*2#
For 5 hours plan, dial *481*3#

You can subscribe any time of the day but it only activates by 12am.

And don't argue me please. I use both of them regularly.
No,it doesn't come in only two plans,it comes in three plans,1hour,3 hours and 6 hours plans..when you subscribe for the #300 plan you'll get a notification it's for 120 minutes/2 hours but it actually works for 3hours and for #500 you get 6 hours not 5hours..
I know 'cause I use the different plans regularly..unless the package they provide for you is different from mine..
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by timbros(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
donbenie:
No,it doesn't come in only two plans,it comes in three plans,1hour,3 hours and 6 hours plans..when you subscribe for the #300 plan you'll get a notification it's for 120 minutes/2 hours but it actually works for 3hours and for #500 you get 6 hours not 5hours..I know 'cause I use the different plans regularly..unless the package they provide for you is different from mine..

The 1 hour plan is for any time of the day while the other plans are strictly midnight.

You are correct for the timing of the other plans.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by donbenie(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
timbros:

The 1 hour plan is for day time.

Maybe your package is different,but for me ALL 3 packages are available for subscription on the night plan and I have used all at different times..
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by timbros(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
donbenie:
Maybe your package is different,but for me ALL 3 packages are available for subscription on the night plan and I have used all at different times..

Maybe I'm the one that haven't bothered with the 1 hour midnight plan. If I have downloads to do at night, why go for 1 hour plan when there is the 2 (3) and 5 (6) hour plans? So maybe there is a 1 hour plan that I don't know of.

I only do the day time 1 hour plan that goes for 180 naira if that download can't wait till midnight.

BTW I edited the earlier post you quoted for clearer understanding.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Bartork(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
timbros:

Yes you can use it on PC and yes, it's still working.

Thanks
I'd try it tonight
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by chizking(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
How many days is that valid for?

Bartork:

Can I use it on my pc and is it still working
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Hotdiamond(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
It's works perfect. Pulled a lot of data for the #100 sub
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Hotdiamond:
It's works perfect. Pulled a lot of data for the #100 sub

how fast was it
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by iliyande(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
donbenie:

U mean all the plans work in the day time?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by augster(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2016
viickerz:

how fast was it
clocked about 300kb/s on my bold 6 this morning which was the first time i used it
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Hotdiamond(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2016
viickerz:

how fast was it
Fast very fast. Average download speed 1.5MBps
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2016
Hotdiamond:
Fast very fast. Average download speed 1.5MBps
can I use it on PC via hotspot?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2016
timbros:

The 1 hour plan is for any time of the day while the other plans are strictly midnight.

how do I configure my PC to use it please?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by donbenie(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2016
viickerz:

how fast was it
I've clocked 3.5Mb/s,it depends on your area,definitely no speed throttling by Airtel..

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Bratking(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
The night plan is fast, the only issue I have with it is the constant disconnection. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
donbenie:
I've clocked 3.5Mb/s,it depends on your area,definitely no speed throttling by Airtel..

how do I configure my PC to use it
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Hotdiamond(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bratking:
The night plan is fast, the only issue I have with it is the constant disconnection. Does anyone know how to fix this?
mine doesn't disconnect at all.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Bratking(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hotdiamond:
mine doesn't disconnect at all.

Mine disconnects after every 200mb, sometimes 250 if I'm lucky. It gets really frustrating at times. I'm thinking of getting another airtel sim.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by wheezyoung(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
dasdexter:
my candid and honest advice for you is to stay away from this scam called airtel, i subscribed for this nonsense 2 days ago, on a normal plan i get download speed of upto 700kb-1mb per sec, after subscribing for the 1 hr plan airtel reduced the download speed to a measly 20kb per sec, can you imagine, a 19mb file that takes less than 20 sec to download couldn't if finish downloading for 1hr. i was so vexed that morning, stay away from airtel and their fraudulent plans.
your ntwrk wasn't strong probably... Mine is freaking fast clocking 1mb per sec
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by timbros(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
viickerz:

how do I configure my PC to use it please?

Hotspot it from your phone.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by timbros(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mine doesn't disconnect.

I average 2.2mbps here...
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
timbros:

Hotspot it from your phone.

OK.. how about my Firefox and Idm
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Hotdiamond(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
viickerz:

can I use it on PC via hotspot?
Sure.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Bratking(m): 4:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Finally fix it. The speed is something else!

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by david6(m): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2016
clocking 3-5mb in my area...

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by timbros(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2016
viickerz:

OK.. how about my Firefox and Idm

How do I put it so you understand? This plan works for ALL device.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by knoxville(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
All dis bad belle pple sef!
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Bratking(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2016
Covered 3.3gb under an hour earlier this morning. Airtel may possibly be the fastest network in Nigeria for now.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by knoxville(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2016
u guys shuld just hush if u arent sure of something instead of misleading pple......ive been using airtel for years and dey simply rock!
AwesomeRomeo:
You are very right bro. Some people are even saying that the plan is unlimited, I am just looking at them in 3D, lol. Airtel should change their name to SCAM or AIRTHIEVE. That network is here just to scam Nigerians, I wonder if the NCC is there or if they have eyes to see how airtel is scamming Nigerians. NCC only have eyes to see MTN but not the rest of the network providers. Why is it that airtel's system of data charging is different from the rest of the network providers? Is only airtel that talk about peak and off peak periods in data charging. Everything about airtel very annoying. angry You are very right bro. Some people are even saying that the plan is unlimited, I am just looking at them in 3D, lol. Airtel should change their name to SCAM or AIRTHIEVE. That network is here just to scam Nigerians, I wonder if the NCC is there or if they have eyes to see how airtel is scamming Nigerians. NCC only have eyes to see MTN but not the rest of the network providers. Why is it that airtel's system of data charging is different from the rest of the network providers? Is only airtel that talk about peak and off peak periods in data charging. Everything about airtel very annoying.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by knoxville(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2016
depends on your area sha but for me....Airtel rocks!
Bratking:
Covered 3.3gb under an hour earlier this morning. Airtel may possibly be the fastest network in Nigeria for now.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by Bratking(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2016
knoxville:
depends on your area sha but for me....Airtel rocks!

Airtel dey try abeg! My only qualms with them is you can't subscribe twice in a day. you have to wait till your validity expires.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. by knoxville(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2016
u can still resub but to another timed plan.....i.e when u sub for the one hour plan and its exhausted,just sub for the 3omins plan and continue
Bratking:

Airtel dey try abeg! My only qualms with them is you can't subscribe twice in a day. you have to wait till your validity expires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.