Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense (1106 Views)

Unbeliever Upl0ads This 15mins Vide0, No Catholic Would Wanna See – Pls Watch Al / Guys That Are Been Moved By What They See.pls Becareful..! / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Those of you sending pics of your diccks are high on cheap drugs, woman are hardly moved sexually by what they see. When will you people have sense?
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Those of you sending pics of your diccks are high on cheap drugs, woman are hardly moved sexually by what they see. When will you people have sense?

Women are visual too, but I agree, women usually detest dicck pics. Y'all like abs or a good looking face.
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by vizkiz: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
abeg who knows the lyrics to adele Hello song? I want to send it to one babe... Anybody? sad
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
aim5:

Women are visual too, but I agree, women usually detest dicck pics. Y'all like abs or a good looking face.
I personally can appreciate a goood looking guy, but not like I get turned on or something.
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
dnt mind them.

It actually irritating and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:
abeg who knows the lyrics to adele Hello song? I want to send it to one babe... Anybody? sad
since u joined Nairaland, u've never made any intelligent comment, why, beht why?
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by McCarlito(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Only men are moved by what we see..… Thats why ladies tend to go almost nude in dressing and make ups to impress the men..... LADIES ARE MOVED BY WHAT THEY HEAR.... THATS WHY MOST MEN LIE THEIR WAY TO HER PANTIES
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by vizkiz: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
since u joined Nairaland, u've never made any intelligent comment, why, beht why?

type the lyrics nd quit the dumb question angry
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
McCarlito:

Only men are moved by what we see..… Thats why ladies tend to go almost nude in dressing and make ups to impress the men..... LADIES ARE MOVED BY WHAT THEY HEAR.... THATS WHY MOST MEN LIE THEIR WAY TO HER PANTIES
so how do you classify men who send pics of their diccks to girls?
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

type the lyrics nd quit the dumb question angry
hol up, hol up,

Hip hip, hippo
Hello, helll o

To hell biitch
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by misspicy(f): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
speak for yourself tongue
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by drnairalov: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:

naa but when female drool over a guy with six packs what u call that.. ur theory is wrong boi
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by vizkiz: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
hol up, hol up,

Hip hip, hippo
Hello, helll o

To hell biitch

mtchewww... Is that your own lyrics? undecided
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:
speak for yourself tongue
I hope u saw the subject? In case u didn't, pls read again, and plls don't skip the "majority" again.
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:
na im i dey use as my ringing tone for phone.na 5 naira i take collect am from mtncheesy
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by McCarlito(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
so how do you classify men who send pics of their diccks to girls?
They are mostly children in an adult body... No brains...
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
McCarlito:

They are mostly children in an adult body... No brains...
grin
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by McCarlito(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
grin
Or how else do we classify a full grown man sending pictures of his seldom dirty diick and unkept body to a lady.... it shows the maturity level of his brains..
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Fairgodwin(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
hol up, hol up,
Hip hip, hippo Hello, helll o
To hell biitch
Hahahaha, this really got me laughing so hard. Please
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Fairgodwin(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by adorablevic: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
They would be sending pics of d joystick undecidedlike it turns girs on undecidedmoney does pls
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by ChappyChase: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
adorablevic:
They would be sending pics of d joystick undecidedlike it turns girs on undecidedmoney does pls
Oya I don send you PM of money way full bag! Hope it turned you on?
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by adorablevic: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
ChappyChase:

Oya I don send you PM of money way full bag! Hope it turned you on?
Who send you?
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by ChappyChase: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
adorablevic:
Who send you?
So make I no campaign again?
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by GoodHealth007: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Picture of D*cks dey move some women o! But anyways, guys...our product will make any lady of your choice open her legs for you to dig into her plantation! With Ṧpἇnish Gὂld Flẙ, you can be sure that girl will bang the shyte out of you!
========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Great, another guy-bashing thread undecided

Don't you ♏orons go on lunch breaks or something? angry
Re: Guys, A Majority Of Us Are Not Moved Sexually By What We See, Pls Receive Sense by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
adorablevic:
u are in the spirit, [size=58pt]PREACH[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Do Breast That Lady Do Plastic Surgery To Produce Milk? / Photo: Ladies, What Would You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / Why Are Women Like This? I'm Getting Sick To My Stomach....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.