Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Share Tips To Increase Domain Authority Of Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Share Tips To Increase Domain Authority Of Your Website (626 Views)

How To Increase Domain Authority Fast :19 Best Ways 2017 / What You Must Know About Domain Authority (DA) / Do You Want To Increase The Domain Authority Of Your Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Tips To Increase Domain Authority Of Your Website by HarshS(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Domain authority and page authority are the two most vital indicators of the popularity of any blog. More importantly, search engines use them to set the priority of your website when a search matches your keywords. So, many times you would have realized that your post is not appearing on page 1 or 2 of google search in spite of having the quality content. Most likely the reason is that your website has a low domain authority score.
All this I'm only discussing here is because I've myself faced such discrimination from search engines. But it's not the case now because I worked on improving the DA and PA of my blog and now my blog's DA is increased from 10 to 22 and PA from 12 to 29 and that too in just last 1 month. I've brought all the tips together and put them on my blog so that others can refer them too. I'll now continually follow these tips and soon will gain DA above 50 which was just a dream in the past. Next, I've tested thoroughly and confirmed that all of my posts are now ranking on either on page 1 or 2 of Google, Bing and WebCrawler search engines. Since I've benefited from using these premium tips that's why I thought of sharing them with you as well as my friends. So I anyone interested can follow my blog or the URL given here and start working on the amazing set of tips. But do remember that you would have to apply these tips for at least 4 weeks to observe the results.

Ref:- https://www.techbeamers.com/

I would now also request you, my friends, to share what you know or implemented on your blogs to make it more popular or if you some tips to increase domain authority. Please understand we can only grow by helping each other and sharing good information. I've already learned this and keep exchanging whatever good way I'm aware of to help my fellow friends.

Thanks a lot,
Wish Success for everyone!!!
Re: Share Tips To Increase Domain Authority Of Your Website by Dmayor7(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
I want to share this....

Be mindful of your site arrangement...

cos it can break your SEO

h1 comes before h2 which comes before h3 and so on...

Anything apart from this is wrong.

If you are using html5.

You can have multiple h1 in a page which is segmented into different Articles, or Footers and the likes.

But also obey the rule of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,...

We learned counting in school for a reason...
Re: Share Tips To Increase Domain Authority Of Your Website by HarshS(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello Dmayor - was this observations of yours for my blog or was it your general suggestion for the members.
If it is the first one then can you please where on my site you saw this issue of h1 tag, please request to be specific so that I can track this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Share Tips To Increase Domain Authority Of Your Website by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
HarshS:
Hello Dmayor - was this observations of yours for my blog or was it your general suggestion for the members.
If it is the first one then can you please where on my site you saw this issue of h1 tag, please request to be specific so that I can track this issue.

Thanks in advance.
H1 tag should be in the Title tag under head tag. eg
< !DOCTYPE html >
<html>
<head>
<h1> <title> This is H1 Tag </title></h1>
</head>
<body>
<h2> Subheading One</h2>
..and son on
</body>
</html>

I seriously don't mind h4, h5 etc unless I am writing a script that may contain a lot link hierarchy which may require it.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Share Tips To Increase Domain Authority Of Your Website by Dmayor7(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
HarshS:

Thanks in advance.

Just a general quote for people around.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Adsense Really Showing My Blog!!! / Lots Of Blogging Videos For Beginner, Intermediate And Advance Bloggers / How To Add Payment Functionality To Web App, Like That Found On Naira Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.