Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? (1625 Views)

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by thazz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3rLC6QaMlA

WATCH !!!

What are you going to do if a stranger offers you $10,000 for your wife for 1 Night

and for the ladies.. what will be your take on this

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by iceberylin(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
A few more zeros can change my mind angry
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by politricks: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
End time question
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
To do what? angry
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by MzPecs(f): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
You want us to watch a goddamn vid?
You lie

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by thazz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:
A few more zeros can change my mind angry

Mehnnn!!
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by obiorathesubtle: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sincerely.. For All the money in the world, I won't!

*whisper* Bros, I go text you my account number later abeg.. Thanks man, you the best!

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by Genea(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
A good reputation is better dan silver and gold
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by thazz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Sincerely.. For All the money in the world, I won't!

LWKMD

*whisper*
Bros, I go text you my account number later abeg.. Thanks man, you the best!

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sure , so long he's gonna pay the amount before screwing and he will sure use a condom, better than another dude screwing your wife for free behind your back.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
I knw some wives will seecretly want to sleep with d man
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by zinachidi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
A good reputation is better dan silver and gold
talk is cheapgrin
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by Genea(f): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
zinachidi:
talk is cheapgrin
waaaaah do u mean?
Re: Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? by yorex2011: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
if you don't then your wife will secretly go and sleep with the guy for half the price...

Just saying undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Funny As Couple Marriage Ended In One Week Because Of Toothpaste / My Landlord Wife (pls Advise) / Photo: Excited Lady Goes Flat On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.