Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Stop Bashing Our Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Bashing Our Women (3774 Views)

She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Growing up,my dad always told me,if you can get the best why settle for less,i am not a popular figure on nl but i actually dont need to be to notice dah most guys that create threads here are just out to bash ladies...i am just in my early twenties so no pressures on me to get married...to all those bashing ladies who want a rich man as a husband,its dier choice respect it,she wants a good life for her and her children,nigeria so far hasn't improved one bit,the poor r still stagnant and d rich are getting richer,some guys on nl will even point to drivers and conductors as husband materials,have you seen how dirty dey look?? In all sincerity wud u want ur sis to bring someone like dah home I for one cant marry a man who lives in a face me i slap you cos dah surrounding is nt gud to raise up kids,no wonder d rich kids fair better....women want a good life not only for themselves but for their children,so stop calling them GOLD DIGGERS...btw this is for women dah are not idle and lazying around waiting for a rich saviour....tnx
Those also claiming that ladies form, note a lady will only form and say no to your advances if she sizes u up and notice u r nt up to her status,even those that can't feed themselves would man up and start wooing a babe,such arrant nonsense.So stop whyning ,there is a woman for everyman...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by freakthingz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Not up to her status but a 75yr old senator is
izzorai we have heard you cool

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by obiorathesubtle: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Werin dy worry this one? undecided
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Erukumakanaki: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
The whole of Romanceland knows i've never bashed in my life!!! cry embarassed
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by kilokeys(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
When u clock 38... Call us.. U hear..

I'll quote and reply u by then

1 Like

Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Erukumakanaki: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Why this one dy shout? undecided
Nna help me ask am o angry
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by RexKexMilann: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
OP, Some Hoes Women Deserve all the "Bashings" They receiveundecided.
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by johnson232: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
Growing up,my dad always told me,if you can get the best why settle for less,i am not a popular figure on nl but i actually dont need to be to notice dah most guys that create threads here are just out to bash ladies...i am just in my early twenties so no pressures on me to get married...to all those bashing ladies who want a rich man as a husband,its dier choice respect it,she wants a good life for her and her children,nigeria so far hasn't improved one bit,the poor r still stagnant and d rich are getting richer,some guys on nl will even point to drivers and conductors as husband materials,have you seen how dirty dey look?? In all sincerity wud u want ur sis to bring someone like dah home I for one cant marry a man who lives in a face me i slap you cos dah surrounding is nt gud to raise up kids,no wonder d rich kids fair better....women want a good life not only for themselves but for their children,so stop calling them GOLD DIGGERS...btw this is for women dah are not idle and lazying around waiting for a rich saviour....tnx
Those also claiming that ladies form, note a lady will only form and say no to your advances if she sizes u up and notice u r nt up to her status,even those that can't feed themselves would man up and start wooing a babe,such arrant nonsense.So stop whyning ,there is a woman for everyman...
sheer folly....
must u exhibit how folish n silly u are?
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Beesluv: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
freakthingz:
Not up to her status but a 75yr old senator is
izzorai we have heard you cool
she knows wah she wanted in a man and she saw it in d man,so wat is ya own?
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by bqlekan(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
lemme watch this space
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
johnson232:

sheer folly....
its cos u cant comprehend wah i wrote dahs y u call it sheer folly
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by adaksbullet: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Whot his do these op?undecided
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
johnson232:

sheer folly....
.and must u throw insults see what am talking about
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Chai . . . see english.

anyway . . . those who bash have their reasons, i guess. but i don't bash. my own philosophy is, if you want a rich man, be a rich woman yourself. there is no free food anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
wah makes u think so? And examples of behaviours dah makes u think so
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
let the bashing begin............ grin grin grin

Just here to watch
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
Chai . . . see english.

anyway . . . those who bash have their reasons, i guess. but i don't bash. my own philosophy is, if you want a rich man, be a rich woman yourself. there is no free food anywhere.
dats y i said d post is not 4 dose lazying around waiting 4 a saviour
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by johnson232: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
its cos u cant comprehend wah i wrote dahs y u call it sheer folly
then make me understand?
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
kilokeys:
When u clock 38... Call us.. U hear..
I'll quote and reply u by then
lolx,i wud b married then
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by freakthingz(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
she knows wah she wanted in a man and she saw it in d man,so wat is ya own?

Nothing be my own buhafter she find man wey reach her status make she no come complain when konji no reach her status tongue

Honestly i'm indifferent just felt like playing the devils advocate undecided
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
tnx 4 dis reply.....
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
freakthingz:

Nothing be my own buhafter she find man wey reach her status make she no come complain when konji no reach her status tongue

Honestly i'm indifferent just felt like playing the devils advocate undecided
well,she knows she cant have all from an old man,so she has to determine wah she wants...

1 Like

Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by freakthingz(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:

kikikikik badt guy but na true you talk sha
no mind o.p grin grin
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by freakthingz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
well,she knows she cant have all from an old man,so she has to determine wah she wants...

Aight i've heard but just curious what do you want from a man?
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Werin dy worry this one? undecided
nl guys unneccessary female mocking threads
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
lolx,i wud b married then
. . . . you sure will ma'am, I admire your confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by johnson232: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
what are u talking about?

didn't affront her, just constructive criticism.
the thread exudes antagonism towards men....
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by firstking01(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op, well said...bt i will concur wit u on one condition...dat dey will have a lion heart to succeed like us...dey shud graduate, hit d street, go frm one company to anada, if dey job ain't coming imediately, dey shud lay their hands on wateva will bring dem money for d mean time, op it seems u dnt knw wat real hustling is...all those tins i mentioned above, i bet u no nigerian gal can wanna go tru all dat...only a handful, can have d heart to do dis....and if there is any gal dat wanna marry a rich guy, i tink i shud be d few handful.
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thinking outside the box, she really has a point.
Re: Stop Bashing Our Women by Genea(f): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
freakthingz:

Aight i've heard but just curious what do you want from a man?
some one dat is financially and morally stable,caring and with presentable physical features,doesnt need to be handsome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) / ‘stealthing’ Is The Newest Dangerous Sex Trend / When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.