Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic (15693 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / The Nemesis That Caught Blogger Abubakar Sadiq About EFCC.(screenshot) / 2nd-List Of 100 Wanted Boko Haram Suspects Released By Nigerian Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Goahead(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Keep releasing them... Anyway, they commander is in power.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by MinorityTribe: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Are you thinking what i am thinking?
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Debendu(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmmmm. This
Man looks like on of them oo
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is a very expensive mistake. This exposes the poor military intelligence.

Bro, under the prevailing security issues, it's very possible to read of such cases of mistaken identity. Human intelligence has limits and boundaries.

The Army will do the needful.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by commytosy(f): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
grin grin The army is on a rampage, misidentify shooting next. The orders are if he breaths, talks like the suspect and looks like suspect beat him up like the shiite dude.

why are u always everywhere?
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by amaechi1: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Jaycool18:
the army too now clueless just like the president

You have also joined the league of clueless by your statement.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by ksstroud: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Omololu007:
Yeye military...especially the army,nah them yeye pass

All of the Armed Forces na yeye... Many brainless scallywags full there...

1 Like

Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2015
They must pay him compensation. He cant be released empty handed. The case must not be allowed to die like that
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Naijasturf(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Omololu007:
Yeye military...especially the army,nah them yeye pass
why do you say that? Share with me pls
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by hmuhammad(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2015
See market o, if na me I go sue them for defamation of character. 300 million naira must comot
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by muller101(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Useless government.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Naijasturf(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2015
idupaul:
I can just imagine the guys confusion when he was caught.
e go just be like say im don see him end time.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Fawklicant: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2015
ksstroud:

All of the Armed Forces na yeye... Many brainless scallywags full there...

I blame Buhari. Brainless in chief of the armed forces.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by tiredface: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2015
IT'S THEIR COUSINS AND NEPHEWS, THEIR PEOPLE, WHO CARES, AS LONG AS THEY KEEP THEM AROUND THERE
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Naijasturf(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank God he's set free. The innocent should not suffer for the sins of the unjust...
yes my dear, that is it o.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Naijasturf(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is a very expensive mistake. This exposes the poor military intelligence.
yes dear, let them put more effort and tecnichs...
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Lol,but the guy resemble boko haram small
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by amaechi1: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Joejonah:
Let him sue the clueless government for damages.

With your comment the league of clueless association welcome a new member. Your membership is subject to renewal at your instance.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by avrex3k(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Jaycool18:
can you just stfup you sound intelligent when you are mute.. angry
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by michealade(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Dem go don beat dis guy like drumset..chaii

1 Like

Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by drss(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2015
E don happen Ooooo!
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Opoki(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Jaycool18:
You won't understand.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2015
michealade:
Dem go don beat dis guy like drumset..chaii

That is ehn. Im sure him confess even tge one when him never do. He is lucky they didnt shoot him

1 Like

Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by anonimi: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Jaycool18:

Completely & thoroughly clueless, I tell you bro.

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Jaycool18:

You haven't seen anything.
Ímbeciles everywhere.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by emzila(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2015
GOOD ONE FROM NIGERIAN ARMY, AT LIST THEY ARE HUMBLE ENOUGH TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR MISTAKE, IN SOME COUNTRIES, THE MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED TO COVER UP. TUMB UP FOR YOU GUYS, KEEP THE GOOD WORK.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by steve440: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Babacele:
hmmm ,Omenka I know it s damn painful but he can be begged ,explained to n compensated . it was an avoidable? mistake ,though. But then we can't afford distraction now, no we can't.
hmm,what a way to think! let's just presume that if u were in d young man's shoes, u would consider it a distraction to fight against injustice meted out on u
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by chekbou: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Go and sin no more!
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Babacele: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
steve440:
hmm,what a way to think! let's just presume that if u were in d young man's shoes, u would consider it a distraction to fight against injustice meted out on u
bros hmmm ,the thing is sure damn painful but if I'm begged n I can feel d genuineness , for d sake of d country, I may have a rethink. it takes a legendary large. heartedness to let go of stuffs like this hence we are going to celebrate d guy for sacrificing for d sake of Naija. it is called patriotism.
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by billyG(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by masqot(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm happy for you and your family. So many people have gone to the 'great beyond' without being guilt. Give thanks to your head (God).
Re: Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic by Ahmeduana(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jaycool18:
THIS ONE WEY LOOK LIKE SOMALIA TERRORIST.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu's Happy New Year Message. Speaks Igbo, Hausa, Egun / Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Why Buhari Won't Attend Fayemi's Campaign Rally On Tuesday - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.