Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Nemesis That Caught Blogger Abubakar Sadiq About EFCC.(screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nemesis That Caught Blogger Abubakar Sadiq About EFCC.(screenshot) (883 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nemesis That Caught Blogger Abubakar Sadiq About EFCC.(screenshot) by Rapsino(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
The evil that men do live with them and not after them. blogger Abubakar Sadiq once battle @Doyin Okupe on twitter about him insulting @Doyin Okupe of fraud. the said Abubakar Sadiq said "at least he has not been invited by EFCC" . but he had now been invited and accused of....? you know the name. but my point is indeed nemesis caught up with him, and he has his own bone to chew.
morals: you can't predict the future so be humble. wondering what @doyin Okupe will be telling him now.....
cc: lalasticlala, refiner, classcaptain Dclique.

Re: The Nemesis That Caught Blogger Abubakar Sadiq About EFCC.(screenshot) by Theoritical(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Northern Ram
Re: The Nemesis That Caught Blogger Abubakar Sadiq About EFCC.(screenshot) by hymanflex(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
this made me remember the movie 3 idiots, but I guess this is the remix.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In 4 Special Advisers & Newly Apppointed Permanent Secretaries(Pix / Breaking News In Niger Delta: A Wake Up Call To Ex-agitators/niger-delta Youths / Bauchi State Police Command Parades Robbers & Weapons Recovered 4rm Them(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.