Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? (39076 Views)

Best Courier Company To Ship From USA To Nigeria. / Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery / Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by iyaegbe(f): 1:19am On Jun 09, 2009
Strange but true, EMS is the best within Nigeria when you talk about courier services. I have tried DHL, FedEx and UPS. When your shipping to big cities like Abuja, Port Harcourt the DHL and co are effective but cities like Lokoja, Benin, Auchi (from experience ooo), they are not effective.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by jingoma(m): 4:30am On Jun 09, 2009
UPS is probably the most reliable, You are able to electonically track your shipment all the way and they have reasonable prices for the service provided.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by HERO111: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2009
Omo,
u dey here de talk of DHL, FEDEX ,EMS when ABC Cargo Express dey? na wa for u o. Dont you know that is the most reliable , fast and cheap courier service company in nigeria right now? haba!
Just go to Fadeyi to their cargo office and send any parcel u want and watch and C american wanders.
Dats wat i use anyway its coolll tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by kshow1(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2009
iyaegbe:

Strange but true, EMS is the best within Nigeria when you talk about courier services. I have tried DHL, FedEx and UPS. When your shipping to big cities like Abuja, Port Harcourt the DHL and co are effective but cities like Lokoja, Benin, Auchi (from experience ooo), they are not effective.

Quite agree with you from my own little experince anytime am in 9ja.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Owugal(f): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
SHOWBOBO,

I have a bigger brain than you. I am most certain of that, seeing as you had to resort to insults in order to express yourself. In My experience, the more of an empty barrel the person is, the more aggressive. I am looking at you.

But the point is I am not dissing Nigeria. I lived in Nigeria before I started living here and nothing worked. Should we speak about lagos? when was the last times those of you who dont live in Victoria garden city etc, had light that was not generated by your private generator?

You send a car to Nigeria and you are missing doors, tires and all the things inside the car before you even claim the car. You claim the car and robbers will be tailing you to take the already skeleton of a car from you.

The police is just a PC way of referring to Legally authorized state banditry or armed robbery. The polititcians are all drug lords who use assassins to off their opponents yet they are the biggest contributors to churches and mosques.

How dare you insult me Show Bobo, I look at Nigeria and see a country so weretched that I can not even think of it as the world's toilet, because that would be an insult to toilets.

The only thing I have hope in, is in the people. even as corrupt as many Nigerians are. I still hope People will change.
dont dare insult my intelligence again.

When I was in Secondary school My parents sent me a birthday card from abroad and I didnt receive it for a year and a half.

I know Nigeria and nothing works.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Hynman: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
Owu gal,

Nobody said Nigeria was perfect but it's hardly the "toilet" picture you paint it. Follow world news? Read what 's going on in Dafur, Korea or Zimbabwe recently?

I know many business men/women in Nigeria and people who keep working to make it a better place. I have achieved and seen people achieve a lot, maybe it's just the crowd you are used to?  smiley

I have lived (still live) both abroad and in Nigeria. And whilst the economy is "better" abroad, it still has it's fair share of issues, and dont for one second think organized crime, legal thieves/thugs and corporate drug distribution don't exist there. You'd be HIGHLY mistaken.

We still have a long way to go, and so does the whole world.

Finally, carry go and stop derailing my thread, this woman   angry grin
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Hynman: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
Anyway thanks everyone. It seems UPS has the most votes. I hope they do me well o.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Owugal(f): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hynman,

In the first place you were the one who responded to my comment not I you so you are derailing your own thread. or you have a short attention span. they call it ADHD, if you still cant follow there are drugs for it.

No one said there is a perfect society. But other western countries which we believe we are better than with all their faults and flaws, have still managed to have simple clean public toilets in malls and train stations. do we have that in Nigeria even in public schools? even in public PRIMARY schools

I was referring to the rampant greed and corruption. but you want to cover it up. if you were american, I would suspect you vote on the republican side. okay I know there are hardworking Nigerians. God Bless their hearts, there is always a light at the end of any tunnel. anyway. You know my point. You are just to aggressive to accept it.

But maybe I should'nt have compared Nigeria to a toilet, but I wonder why all these other rich nations keep dumping their used clothes, their in-effective medecines, THEIR BAD MEDECINES, their cheap electronics etc in Nigeria?? hmmmm
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Hynman: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
Owu Gal, Good luck with everything and hopefully you are contributing in your own little/big way to making this "toilet country" become even a much better one. Well, Bye!

To everyone else, tradeways is NOT cheap. Just slightly cheaper than UPS. I cant seem to get DHL rates anyhere and the Lagos number I have keeps ringing. I'm sold on UPS anyway.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by showbobo(m): 4:09am On Jun 10, 2009
@Owugal

Its a pity you couldnt come up with anything phenomenal/substantial/sensible rather your dull-witted remarks about Nigeria,innit angry. . . . I can see the cheap drugs really work for you. . Dont relent. . . Everyone has the right to be stupid but this biatch is seriously abusing it angry angry Bigger brain ma ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Delta007(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hynman:

Owu Gal, Good luck with everything and hopefully you are contributing in your own little/big way to making this "toilet country" become even a much better one. Well, Bye!

To everyone else, tradeways is NOT cheap. Just slightly cheaper than UPS. I cant seem to get DHL rates anyhere and the Lagos number I have keeps ringing. I'm sold on UPS anyway.
I do not know what you are shipping but I ship regularly within Nigeria and I use the parcel services from the very reliable and established transport companies (Delta Line, Edo Line, Greener Line, Agofure etc). Fast and Reliable.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by sunshine01: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
Tranex express is the best,located adjacent ups
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Owugal(f): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2009
Showbobo, see the level you had to sink to in order to express yourself properly, calling me a bitch? And you wonder why I think I have a better and bigger brain than yours? If I felt you were worth more than two grains of salt, I will asail your credibility and intellect right here. But you are unfortunately not worth, the effort it takes to type more than I am doing now. GROW UP.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by showbobo(m): 2:16am On Jun 11, 2009
Owu gal:

Showbobo, see the level you had to sink to in order to express yourself properly, calling me a bitch? And you wonder why I think I have a better and bigger brain than yours? If I felt you were worth more than two grains of salt, I will asail your credibility and intellect right here. But you are unfortunately not worth, the effort it takes to type more than I am doing now. GROW UP.
Bleep off and dont derail this thread with your idiocy. . . . angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by ifyalways(f): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2009
Delta007:

I do not know what you are shipping but I ship regularly within Nigeria and I use the parcel services from the very reliable and established transport companies (Delta Line, Edo Line, Greener Line, Agofure etc). Fast and Reliable.
Bros,na from ur cananda u dey use Delta and Edo line? shocked cheesy cheesy una no go kill pesin for here. cheesy
Not saying that they are not good anyway,but the only minus and bigggg disadvantage with them is that they dont deliver at ur doorstep.U have to go to the park/garage/office to pick ur parcel.
@Owugirl,showbobo,e don do now.haba. sad
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by andre3000: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2009
EMS is good and cheap.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by femaina(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2009
Please we need help, can anybody advise what to do, a friend's boss in UPS wanted to sleep with her, she refused and later got married, now the boss has given her nitice of termination ending june for none performance, she had 81% of her target delivered for the half year to june 2009.Somebody help please
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by tiktak: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2009
dhl
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Seun(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2009
Restored.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by miracle72: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2009
You are a slave in a foreign country. I have travelled and have seen how non citizen of those countries suffers. These same oyibo came to Africa and exploited us all in the name of colony, our artifacts where are they ?, there was a time in america wen they had revolution. wut was the cause? One thing is dat, America was built by Americans and not by run aways.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
What about TNT?
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by OFSL(f): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
www.fandofreight.com
info@fandofreight.com

Fando Freight Cargo and Shipping

services you can trust,

Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by omorowa(f): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2010
#24 Omo ayo or whats her name sef I dont blame you, you dont think Nigeria is sophisticated enough to have courier services. SO you must have trekked into Nigeria when you came to visit abi? because if there are no couriers I wonder how we can afford to have an airport.
We dont need your type comming from the countries of serial killers and child murderers to come and talk about our country okay. This forum is for friends of Nigeria not backward minded people.

You know in Nigeria nothing works, thats laughable. Mind you I live in Yaba and I have at least 12 hours of light every blessed day.You know what you want to know but that doesnt make it true.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by omorowa(f): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2010
#Okay its Omo gal, yes you. Didnt care to remember your name before but I want you to be sure its you im talking to. Continue slaving away in another mans country while other people are leaving their names in history making their own country great. If you have made no contribution to Naija you have no right to critisize even the ants that live in the ground here and play their part in breaking down the soil for farmers to plant crops.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by larex321(f): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
@owugal, what was your contribution to make Nigeria better b4 u left? If Americans didn't do anything to make their country wot it is 2dai, u won't be there enjoying wot u are enjoying. If u want a change, be the change. Don't sit there and insult dis country. By the way, how dare u conpare Nigeria with toilet? That's just soooooo low
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Owugal: SHOWBOBO,

I have a bigger brain than you. I am most certain of that, seeing as you had to resort to insults in order to express yourself. In My experience, the more of an empty barrel the person is, the more aggressive. I am looking at you.

But the point is I am not dissing Nigeria. I lived in Nigeria before I started living here and nothing worked. Should we speak about lagos? when was the last times those of you who dont live in Victoria garden city etc, had light that was not generated by your private generator?

You send a car to Nigeria and you are missing doors, tires and all the things inside the car before you even claim the car. You claim the car and robbers will be tailing you to take the already skeleton of a car from you.

The police is just a PC way of referring to Legally authorized state banditry or armed robbery. The polititcians are all drug lords who use assassins to off their opponents yet they are the biggest contributors to churches and mosques.

How dare you insult me Show Bobo, I look at Nigeria and see a country so weretched that I can not even think of it as the world's toilet, because that would be an insult to toilets.

The only thing I have hope in, is in the people. even as corrupt as many Nigerians are. I still hope People will change.
dont dare insult my intelligence again.

When I was in Secondary school My parents sent me a birthday card from abroad and I didnt receive it for a year and a half.

I know Nigeria and nothing works.

I know this post is 5 years old. I know I shouldn't be resurrecting a dead post. But I simply couldn't resist the urge to reply to this. I hope NLer's can understand that. I don't know how to keep things inside especially when they burn.

Owugal, I think you deserve the tip of a lead bullet in the most agonizing part of your hips. And I hope it lodges there forever and ever and slowly turns into a gangrene until your limbs have to be amputated from your torso.

You should be ashamed to bash your own country in such a way. I dare you to make the same utterances you made here in public wherever you stay now. At least Nigeria worked enough for your parents to consider sending you to a secondary school in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by fixedhollies(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2014
I think EMS of Nipost has improved greatly. let me give u a wisdom. Go to d post office, ask for one of d staffers and plead to put ur goods in his care...or good bcoms safer. it is also the cheapest of all.
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Wizyoung(m): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2015

I know this post is 5 years old. I know I shouldn't be resurrecting a dead post. But I simply couldn't resist the urge to reply to this. I hope NLer's can understand that. I don't know how to keep things inside especially when they burn.

Owugal, I think you deserve the tip of a lead bullet in the most agonizing part of your hips. And I hope it lodges there forever and ever and slowly turns into a gangrene until your limbs have to be amputated from your torso.

You should be ashamed to bash your own country in such a way. I dare you to make the same utterances you made here in public wherever you stay now. At least Nigeria worked enough for your parents to consider sending you to a secondary school in Nigeria.

Thumbs up! She is just too MYOPIC...
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by Rexyl(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2015
bolseas:
since it is within nigeria, just go to one of the parks, meet the pple in charge of parcel handling, if there is any vehicle going on night journey, d parcel will be deliverd the following day i mean within 24hrs and that is if there is some1 on ground to receive it at the park.
courier- i think Ifex is okay.

fixedhollies:
I think EMS of Nipost has improved greatly. let me give u a wisdom. Go to d post office, ask for one of d staffers and plead to put ur goods in his care...or good bcoms safer. it is also the cheapest of all.

iyaegbe:
ok
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by blessedmb(m): 1:58am On May 01, 2015
Pls who is Benin city of Edo state, do you know of Olawole Christray Courier Service...?. They have my parcel.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? by jamarionj(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Get your customize items @ a cheaper rate.. We customize -High quality silicon wrist band. -watch /designers watch -business card /business stainless card etc -poly star sublimation lanyard -socks for school -Lapel pins. - WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS CHOICEs.
Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures
We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarion -----------------

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS / Starting A Cassava Farm / Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.