Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks (791 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Thanks Internet! See What Our Secondary School Girls Are Now Doing In Class / Issue Resolved ...Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by softRay(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Thanks by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Lwkmd. cheesy grin grin grin

Michellla come and read this.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by mikky4all(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Relax and allow her enjoy her service year. It's just for a year and it can never be repeated. She will soon be back.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2015
I wonder what you are still confused about. It's obvious she is no longer interested in you, and she is just using you.

Break up with her before she breaks up with you, at least that way, you'd be left with some dignity.
Re: Thanks by adaksbullet: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Bus op...........plis type slowangry am nort no whot u say
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2015
[color=#00660]what do you know ! she cried and told you to trust her, lol what an actress she is. [/color]
Re: Thanks by frank1998(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Follow ur heart and do d right thing grin
Re: Thanks by Afeezoladapo(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2015
she doesn't want to pick DAT call in ur presence. And u were fortunate to see dose msg and u't still asking?
Guy, she doesn't love u anymore!
kick her out b4 she do DAT herself.
Re: Thanks by Oladimejy(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2015
some guys are something else...the lady is trying to cover up...the truth has been shown..there is no advice u need again...well the choice is yours,kill every feeling u have for her so that u can avoid the story that touch..This lady is no longer interested in u..dnt break up her but kill every feeling u have for her so that by the time she says she wanna breakup and u tell her she can go ahead,she will be surprise because she will be expecting to be sad but u are happy...i think i make sense
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2015
If seeing "intimate" texts between her & another man isn't enough to put you off this relationship, I don't know what else will. She'd cry until she cries blood & I still wouldn't forgive it if I was in a similar situation. Trust is a very difficult thing to rebuild once broken. I guess you can take her tears as sign of sincerity & forgive her if you like, but remember that action speaks louder than words. If you're all she wants, then she has no business doing what she is doing. Bottom line, point blank, someone is being played for a fool between you & this other guy. Is the fool you or him? That's the question. You'd be a bigger fool to act like you never saw those messages though, because it means she's capable of talking with both sides of her mouth. Meaning whatever story she's telling you is probably just to placate you, while she'll still continue to tell him how attractive she finds him, all behind your back.
Re: Thanks by Michellla(f): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Lwkmd. cheesy grin grin grin

Michellla come and read this.
i cant find the post again sad

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Michellla:

i cant find the post again sad
silly op went to delete it.. Nansense

(1) (Reply)

This Wedding Photos Will Amaze You / 10 Naija Girlswere Asked If Their Lovers "Size" Mattered-read Shocking Response / Gbese Re Ooo... Guy Narrates How Lagos Babe He Met On Twitter Scammed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.