Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

She Locked Her Phones From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Locked Her Phones From Me (2989 Views)

Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Claims Her Brothers Have Locked Her Up / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Locked Her Phones From Me by micolo5000(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2015
My gal friend of 3yrs now has All of a sudden locked her phones from me assessing them.. Guys wat exactly does this mean? Privacy or something else
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by misspicy(f): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2015
she is definitely cheating lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2015
micolo5000:
My gal friend of 3yrs now has All of a sudden locked her phones from me assessing them.. Guys wat exactly does this mean? Privacy or something else
your affair lack transparency.

She might be cheating.,
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

Na wa o...you fit kill person chai!
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:
dnt just conclude,it might not be what you think
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Op give her the benefit of the doubt and ask her why, she just might have a gud reason
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

When i said nl is ruining relationships they think m lying

u my fav person but dis is dissappointing i have seen realtionships get ruined in reality cos of nl
I dnt take nl crios before till it ruined a frnds relationship
Now i'm really takin nl crios
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by obiorathesubtle: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2015
undecided wetin you dy find for her phone??

Leave her jor.. It's not your business.. Her phone, her choice.
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Erukumakanaki: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2015
see some inloyal fuckerz above me defending their counterparts :\
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by xpac01(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Please help my wondering thoughts, what else do you think could be the reason
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by xpac01(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Op, exact time to say goodbye to the dam.n r/ship. Be the man and do it immediately. It may not be easy but never let love or s+x becloud your reasoning. Just do it.
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Something doesn't seem right here, there's definitely a reason for that.
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by misspicy(f): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

When i said nl is ruining relationships they think m lying
u my fav person but dis is dissappointing i have seen realtionships get ruined in reality cos of nl
I dnt take nl crios before till it ruined a frnds relationship
Now i'm really takin nl crios
Jolllyjoy:
Suigeneris93:

Na wa o...you fit kill person chai!
OP said they have been dating for 3good years,all of a sudden she put a lock on her phone,meaning trust has been broken,because she must have trusted him during the period of 3 years,why the sudden change?

now answer this question,what will be your first thought if your boyfriend of 3 years suddenly starts locking his phone?
oh,don't give me the he just land a new business deal crap baes,he is definitely seeing someone else

keywords : trust,transparency,free with each other
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Oahray: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:
lol. The way you jumped to this conclusion would make a kangaroo jealous.
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

OP said they have been dating for 3good years,all of a sudden she put a lock on her phone,meaning trust has been broken,because she must have trusted him during the period of 3 years,why the sudden change?

now answer this question,what will be your first thought if your boyfriend of 3 years suddenly starts locking his phone?
oh,don't give me the he just land a new business deal crap baes,he is definitely seeing someone else

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2015
xpac01:
Op, exact time to say goodbye to the dam.n r/ship. Be the man and do it immediately. It may not be easy but never let love or s+x becloud your reasoning. Just do it.
he should quit the r/ship just like that ? wow really.
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

The truth is for a relationshp to survive, u hv to give ur partner the benefit of d doubt...Nl really isn't a place to solicit relationship advice cos most of the responses u get could make u even more confused. Op shud talk to his gf she just might nt be cheating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Solowande(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2015
lock ur pocket
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by misspicy(f): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Oahray:
lol. The way you jumped to this conclusion would make a kangaroo jealous.
its the only tangible explanation
unless maybe she is testing if the locks on her phones works grin

a 3 years old relationship must have gone far,not street relationship.

note: I only said she is cheating,I didn't say he should leave her grin
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Odunharry(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

True words... I I just laugh when they talk what are you looking for or insecurity..
op check if u want to check and save yourself o..
Wetin de Fone to hide? pix, videos, music, chats or Wat exactly
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by misspicy(f): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Suigeneris93:

The truth is for a relationshp to survive, u hv to give ur partner the benefit of d doubt...Nl really isn't a place to solicit relationship advice cos most of the responses u get could make u even more confused. Op shud talk to his gf she just might nt be cheating
well I guess y'all doesn't want to accept the truth....

okay waste time on benefit of doubt and still find out she was cheating after all?

am not saying he should breakup with her but when a partner starts wanting privacy then there a breach somewhere,unless she is just testing if the locks on her phones are working grin

yes he will have to talk to her,which she will definitely deny,then he should investigate,which she might be good at covering up traces

my dear zero tolerance for cheats,they kill faster than AIDs
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

so you think the only reason for her action is cheating bah?sorry but you are wrong

a girl can decide to lock her phone due to various reason,of which cheating might be one but for now jumping into hasty conclusion should be out of it.

Op never mentioned any change in his g.f apart from phone locking,which can easily be pulled off,to hell with trust miss,there are things one cant spill out and that is were privacy comes in.

Let op confront the g.f,and hear what her reasons are.

I for one have locked my phone before not because i was seeing someone else,i dnt even tolerate that but because there were so many things i couldnt bring myself to tell which were hidden in my phone.

To your question miss,if my b.f locked his phone,i will confront him in a subtle way.

Even if his reasons arent convincing,his body language would be enough to add two and two together.
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Pheals(f): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2015
O boy so U don't want the babe to be free... she may not engaged in any relationship but.. .something personal, free her phone but if U find out she is in any relationship free her OK... 3yrs without ring
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by xpac01(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

he should quit the r/ship just like that ? wow really.
Oya na, proffer him a solution. May be he should break her phone and now start acting like an insecured folk in a world of many options.
I anticipate a logical response. I have been in similar situation and not until things paced out of control I started regreting why I never took this very option of quitting ealier.
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by misspicy(f): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

True words... I I just laugh when they talk what are you looking for or insecurity..
op check if u want to check and save yourself o..
Wetin de Fone to hide? pix, videos, music, chats or Wat exactly
kwakwakwakwakwakwa abeg jolllyjoy say she dey hide secrets for phone...
that's a new one biko grin

about insecurity that is BS
so I told a story about how a boyfriend of my friend dropped the none phone checking rule,in short she can't borrow his phone to make a call and he will never near her phone,bro she discovered she was the second girl all along grin
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

so I told a story about how a boyfriend of my friend dropped the none phone checking rule,in short she can't borrow his phone to make a call and he will never near her phone,bro she discovered she was the second girl all along grin
you dnt know?phone can hide a dead un-buried body.cheesycheesy
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Odunharry(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

Buhahaha... ordinary call he can't drop his Fone for her.. end time people
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by misspicy(f): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
so you think the only reason for her action is cheating bah?sorry but you are wrong

a girl can decide to lock her phone due to various reason,of which cheating might be one but for now jumping into hasty conclusion should be out of it.

Op never mentioned any change in his g.f apart from phone locking,which can easily be pulled off,to hell with trust miss,there are things one cant spill out and that is were privacy comes in.

Let op confront the g.f,and hear what her reasons are.

I for one have locked my phone before not because i was seeing someone else,i dnt even tolerate that but because there were so many things i couldnt bring myself to tell which were hidden in my phone.

To your question miss,if my b.f locked his phone,i will confront him in a subtle way.

Even if his reasons arent convincing,his body language would be enough to add two and two together.
I said and repeat she is definitely cheating ma'am
so she might have had things she doesn't want him to know and its after 3 years she suddenly realise the best place to hide them is her phone and lock it?

my dear stop beating about the bush,yes he should confront her,yes if it was you you would definitely deny because who will accept been a cheater?

If he eventually asked and investigated and finds out she is cheating after all,what's the difference,benefit of doubt right?

its high time we realise that relationships especially long term ones like the OPs (3years no be joke) should be about transparency,trust and been free with one another
Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Adaeze003(f): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2015
Have you asked for the password or you just rushed to come and whine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by Oahray: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

its the only tangible explanation
unless maybe she is testing if the locks on her phones works grin

a 3 years old relationship must have gone far,not street relationship.

note: I only said she is cheating,I didn't say he should leave her grin
there are other possibilities. There are ALWAYS other possibilities.

She may have started locking it cos of other persons. If this is the case, she would give him the code if he wants it. He didn't say why he's so sure it's cos of him.

He may have misused info from her phone in the past, and so lost her trust.

She may be imitating him (if he locks his phone too).

She may be flirting with other guys (note that I didn't use cheating)

Don't judge an incomplete tale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by lanicky(f): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Suigeneris93:

My thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: She Locked Her Phones From Me by misspicy(f): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Oahray:
there are other possibilities. There are ALWAYS other possibilities.

She may have started locking it cos of other persons. If this is the case, she would give him the code if he wants it. He didn't say why he's so sure it's cos of him.

He may have misused info from her phone in the past, and so lost her trust.

She may be imitating him (if he locks his phone too).

She may be flirting with other guys (note that I didn't use cheating)

Don't judge an incomplete tale.
only the bolded can convince me she is not cheating but going by the OP's post without asking the questions above since he didn't give us the complete tale of how it really happened, its normal to deduce that she is cheating cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? / Did Nature Favor White Women During Creation? Let's Talk. / Layla129, Am Inlove With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.