Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today (944 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today by Afriface: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday Distinguished Senate President @bukolasaraki many happy returns and my best wishes in fixing Nigeria

Born: December 19, 1962 (age 53)
Spouse: Toyin Saraki
Party: All Progressives Congress
Parents: Abubakar Olusola Saraki, Florence Saraki
Education: Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry (1982–1987), More
Siblings: Gbemisola Ruqayyah Saraki, Laolu Saraki

Birthday wishes!
www.celebritymilestone.com

Re: Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today by Demmocrats(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today by Oladimejy(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Y is it that it is only politicians or their family doing birthday this week? APC BIRTHDAY
Re: Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today by pyyxxaro: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2015
If una fit celebrate this man birthday

Then we shud be celebrating Anini and Osunbor's birthday also

Cos they were also great thieves like Him tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday to the man that has been looting Kwara state for 12 years and running. I wish you well sir and I pray that the Code of Conduct Tribunal convict you for your crimes.
Re: Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday, Mr. Senate President!
Re: Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today by lionduke(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Happy Birthday to the man that has been looting Kwara state for 12 years and running. I wish you well sir and I pray that the Code of Conduct Tribunal convict you for your crimes.
Attention seeker.....
Nobody takes you serious again.
Re: Happy Birthday To Senator Bukola Saraki As He Turns 53yrs Old Today by Okanokan(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Mr President, Distinguished Bukola Saraki.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Sen. Dan Onje And A Nairalander. / MASSOB New Leader Is An Ikwerre Man / Amaechi, Speaker Dogara & Other Grace The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.