Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

HIV Positive Lagos Connect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Positive Lagos Connect (485 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive Lagos Connect by Endlesslove33(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Compliment of the season to everyone .my name is Fred(not real name) I live and work in lagos I am HIV positive in the lord.im single and ready to mingle .please no stigmatization who knows what awaits you if you stigmatize us.we never opted for it it is fate that brought us into it
We need to make our own family and stop the hide and seek love affairs. We understand ourselves better and together we will conquer.

.please any single ,God fearing and hardworking lady who is ready to settle down and make the sky our limit should mail me on gfirst553@gmail.com

Lagos resident only .distance relationship is complicated to me so please lagos only.
Pm will be replied too
God loves us all.
Re: HIV Positive Lagos Connect by Endlesslove33(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Even in a faceless forum people are still shy
Re: HIV Positive Lagos Connect by Endlesslove33(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2015
jennyswt
Re: HIV Positive Lagos Connect by Endlesslove33(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Greatest love of all

(1) (Reply)

This Is What The Wrong Relationship Does To You. How To Distinguish. / Meaning Of Whisky And Hw It Kill One Fast / How To Develop Good Leadership Skills..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.