Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Girlfriend Episode No.3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Episode No.3 (364 Views)

What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic) / 3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important / Girlfriend Episode No.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Episode No.3 by storietellerz(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Hello guys, this one is on girlfriend no.3 as it complements my last two posts. Well her name was Oluwakemi, also called Sharon. She was also very pretty. Dark in complexion, average height, and speaks yoruba fluently. Damn! I loved that about her. I met her when I went out of town to work with the Feds on political issues. We were quite very young to be on that assignment but we did work our way through and it was a privilege. As such, we were friends for less than two weeks before this time around, she said she would love us to have something intimate. I wasn't strong enough to turn a lady down and besides, I liked her and I was single AF.

So we started dating, she was the social media girlfriend (THE 10 DIFFERENT TYPES OF GIRLFRIENDS, visit homepage to read) and in just few days, virtually all her friends and family members were aware of her new boyfriend. It was going all well. She once made me a tea I still cannot forget, lol. It was almost as thick as mud. We would work during the day and when work time elapsed, we would be together till we sleep, taking strolls, visiting places and doing all sort of things that made us happy.

At a point, it dawned on us that the assignment was coming to an end and we were going to be far apart since I stayed in benin and she based in Ondo. It is a two hour drive. It was a major burden for me even when she felt it was okay because I knew how bad I was with distant relationships and I didn't know how bad it was going to be to stay without her.

We tried as much as we could to enjoy the time we had left because we didn't know when we were going to see again after we both go home. Finally after the assignment, we had to be separated and we both promised to find a way to come down to either state. It became lonely without her and for the first few weeks, I missed her terribly but after some time, I began to see what was before me and it began to feel okay to be without her.

Now, I know that I am not the best at relationships and I probably deserve strokes but today I regret most of these mistakes and I sometimes wish I could go back and change things. Writing this article reminds me of a bad relationship past and most times, I am deeply sored because I made terrible mistakes. But bringing it out to the public makes it feel like I am reaching them all and letting them know how sorry I am.

Please leave your comments and advice on the comments box below, thanks. Girlfriend no.4 comes up next and I really need you to read it. Bye for now.

source: Singles Hangouts
Link: http://singleshangouts..com.ng/2015/12/girlfriend-episode-no3.html?m=0#links

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Independent,older/ Matured Lady For A Discreet Affair. / If Your Boo Is To Be Used As A Song Lyrics Which Song Would It Be Pascalsilva / Abies And Dayo’s Fun And Enchanting Engagement Session + Beautiful Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.