Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? (19485 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by cao(f): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Err...HyDef, red sun ke? Oh boy red sun negates his powers, remember? Krypton had a red sun, they were all normal, but Earth's yellow sun is that good good, sweet nectar to Kryptonians, that makes them all powerful.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by HyDef(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
cao:
Err...HyDef, red sun ke? Oh boy red sun negates his powers, remember? Krypton had a red sun, they were all normal, but Earth's yellow sun is that good good, sweet nectar to Kryptonians, that makes them all powerful.

Oops. Yellow sun, I meant.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by amparas(m): 5:04am On Dec 22, 2015
The real title should have been Goku VS Kratos
That will be a battle that has no end.

Have you played Soulcalibur Broken Destiny ?
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by scarr: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Real battle should be Goku Vs Superman

Facts only
http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/goku-vs-superman-2-death-battle
Goku is always attaining limits.....Supps is limitlesss
Blame the writers

Kratos is just a wild animal without a leach........he would be easily defeated with pure intellect

Booyakasha is a Goku biased being undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by cao(f): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Scarr, I'm going to blame autocorrect for "leech", because that visual made me laugh too much. Remember I'm abstaining, I don't see Kratos winning this, but I think people forget that Kratos was the youngest Captain in the Spartan Army, so he's not exactly dumb. Arrogant? Yes. Fuelled with rage & revenge? Hell Yes! Clouded by his guilt and need for revenge on the Olympian gods? Hell Yes!

Superman has gone through many varying levels of superness, thanks to different writers, originally he couldn't fly, he could jump really high and then fall gracefully/glide/falling in style. He was weak at night, then over the years everything kept changing. So he went from limited to unlimited to godlike and practically unstoppable.

I've only played Goku once in DB Xenoverse game, I had no idea what I was doing, plus everything was in Japanese, so you know - not a clue. I did beat the snot outta someone with him though, so that's a plus.

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by scarr: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2015
cao:
Scarr, I'm going to blame autocorrect for "leech", because that visual made me laugh too much. Remember I'm abstaining, I don't see Kratos winning this, but I think people forget that Kratos was the youngest Captain in the Spartan Army, so he's not exactly dumb. Arrogant? Yes. Fuelled with rage & revenge? Hell Yes! Clouded by his guilt and need for revenge on the Olympian gods? Hell Yes!

Superman has gone through many varying levels of superness, thanks to different writers, originally he couldn't fly, he could jump really high and then fall gracefully/glide/falling in style. He was weak at night, then over the years everything kept changing. So he went from limited to unlimited to godlike and practically unstoppable.

I've only played Goku once in DB Xenoverse game, I had no idea what I was doing, plus everything was in Japanese, so you know - not a clue. I did beat the snot outta someone with him though, so that's a plus.

yea blame autocorrect lol grin......
d visual might not be awesome but they passed a message
i might have considered Kratos if only d nigga would just calm the Bleep down.........his rage is actually his weakness(IMO)....................Goku is strong and all dat but he hasnt really attained all d feats Superman has( like lifting eternity and infinity blah blah) but we might not be fair comparing considering superman came to existence more than 30years before Goku
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
scarr:

yea blame autocorrect lol grin......
d visual might not be awesome but they passed a message
i might have considered Kratos if only d nigga would just calm the Bleep down.........his rage is actually his weakness(IMO)....................Goku is strong and all dat but he hasnt really attained all d feats Superman has( like lifting eternity and infinity blah blah) but we might not be fair comparing considering superman came to existence more than 30years before Goku
wtf? you know nothing about goku, you wanna use limits to back up your claims? goku is a god in his Ssj4 God mode and in this battle superman will brawl draw with goku on his normal form, superman might be a match for base form goku grin
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by AmazingZeus(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Those this goku have a game or movie because I haven't heard that name before
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by HyDef(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
AmazingZeus:
Those this goku have a game or movie because I haven't heard that name before

Originally a Manga, turned anime, turned multiple games, turned movie(crappy).

Dragonball. Good stuff.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
HyDef:
Death Battle did a Goku VS Superman.

Superman won both times. Yes they did it twice. Talk about popular demand.

I love Goku, but I'd give it to Superman. The kryptonite weakness can't be applied here, because we are assuming that one of these opponents has to have kryptonite and why would they? This is a plain versus with no special conditions.

I don't know about Kratos, but from what I know, I'd still give it to Supes.

I don't like Superman cuz he's too powerful. He can bake in the sun and power himself up to ridiculous levels. Yes. In the core of the sun. So I don't see why he can't tear them all apart.

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by scarr: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Booyakasha:

wtf? you know nothing about goku, you wanna use limits to back up your claims? goku is a god in his Ssj4 God mode and in this battle superman will brawl draw with goku on his normal form, superman might be a match for base form goku grin

#FActs only
that was considered in the death match undecided
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Superman prime from the DC one million would tear them both apart. He is A GOD

2 Likes

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by akocce(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
I don't wanna know o... kratos always finds a way... somehow he does...
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Kaycee7(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
akocce:
I don't wanna know o... kratos always finds a way... somehow he does...
That means nothing. Supes always finds a way. Goku comes from an animation style that is usually about defying the impossible. So the Ghost of Sparta will need to find a way really fast.

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 2:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:
The battle is actually between Goku and Superman.

I will go with Goku since Goku in his ultimate form has the ability to destroy multi verses.

Secondly, Superman, dude has carried infinity itself and also held a black hole he can also split a whole planet in half. The Superman of 2099 (after spending a 100,000 years in the Sun) can definitely take out Kratos.

Kratos is a demigod while Goku is a god in their world.

There are many who can actually take Kratos out. The Flash and black flash have the capacity to do so. With speed of thought as an advantage.

my bras not s way u think oh kratos have super universe power which i believe is hope"(4or those who play god of war 3 will mo what am talking about )which he used to kill d god of gods dat rule d full planet .and also with all d armory he acquire like blade of olympus capableof killing anything even superman or goku anything being . Or golden fleece located at d right arm capable of decflecting anything magic malee attack object and it has no limit ,with just these two weapon he is indefitable and also he defeated hades in underwold and he can rise up from d dead anytime he likes .he can even catch goku sol and toment his spirit with hades claws weapon or blade of olympus by causing him and fr more details dat sword was made both in heaven and eath and its origin of divine is king of all gods .befir Abraham there was men ohhhh .so there are many deadly weapons and and magic oh .,he did not collect god of war for nothing .my bro he is thy gods slayer so doing underestimate him, he will dispatch giku in just 1mintus and so as superman 2 minutes ,na gods like ogun na e go fit challenge am oh

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2015
Kaycee7:
That means nothing. Supes always finds a way. Goku comes from an animation style that is usually about defying the impossible. So the Ghost of Sparta will need to find a way really fast.
they forget dat kratos also have am acceleration speed which he took fro, the origin of god of race itself after defeating him like a chicken .kratos also have divine speed from hermes (which ,ears he is capable of maching d speed of flash) good of race and ikarus wings for flight after also deafeatinghim like a bread and also mtn to mention he have d ability to slow time .big has a titan crinos either d help of pendoras cla .and even turn destiny of someone(means he can someone's fate ti become anybody dat is he can regulate time himself but does are through d help of te,per of fates of most its a chatting ,t bro kratos na god ohhhh
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 2:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Oluwaseytiano:
Superman prime from the DC one million would tear them both apart. He is A GOD
i wish u know who kratos be u go for no talk like dat oh , even goku, goku fit follow superman hold grand ohohhhh guyyyyy night reason am ohhhh
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 3:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Booyakasha:

u dot mo dat superman also have a ultimately super akin mode . U never no son of kripton
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2015
But in all i will gv Kratos d star cus they are no match fr him , dis is a disrespect fr ghost of spartan i will like if u are cimperimg him with ogun or ailala den i will b serious bcus goku and superman is no matched for him
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2015
samueldo4life:
But in all i will gv Kratos d star cus they are no match fr him , dis is a disrespect fr ghost of spartan i will like if u are cimperimg him with ogun or ailala den i will b serious bcus goku and superman is no matched for him

why can't you see that with one punch from any of the former, Kratos body will break? grin
merry Christmas to you guys...
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by captainking(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2015
This ain't no argument.... As Much as I love supes... Goku is a top challenger for him... Kratos may pose a problem.. But wud never win... The final battle wud be bwt superman and Goku..... Mhen... Have watched all dragon Ball animated series.. And I must say... Goku is indeed something else... And his villains are always way powerful than him or any other being in all galaxies of animated world have seen... Still can't decide who would win...
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by captainking(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=samueldo4life post=41225171 253054][/quote]you are on point Bro... But Goku can instant transport superman to a planet with red sun... Making him less powerful... While superman can also fly Kratos to the sun and let him fry there... Goku is super strong... But I still love supes.. Goku kameha blast wud defeat Kratos ... As well as his spirit bomb
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2015
samueldo4life:
i wish u know who kratos be u go for no talk like dat oh , even goku, goku fit follow superman hold grand ohohhhh guyyyyy night reason am ohhhh

He is right actually about Superman prime. Superman prime Can create a universe and can create people and bring people back to life.

He can decide if Kratos will exist or not. Before the fight even starts, all he has to do is snap Kratos out of existence from the universe.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

He is right actually about Superman prime. Superman prime Can create a universe and can create people and bring people back to life.

He can decide if Kratos will exist or not. Before the fight even starts, all he has to do is snap Kratos out of existence from the universe.
exactly, he would wipe the floor with their ass
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by virus05(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Mehn stop comparing this shit. .superman will kill goku
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Booyakasha:

why can't you see that with one punch from any of the former, Kratos body will break? grin
merry Christmas to you guys...
says who .my bro u are joking u don't even no kratos and what kratos he can do.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2015
Jeromejnr:

i laugh at u when u say he will just snap kratos out .now let me tell u some thing did u know dat kratos can as well change or reverse time himself all he needs to do is to teleport himself away to(after deafening d sisters of faith like chicken who are d keepers of the temple and whistling main power is to change some1 destiny and faith he took d power fr them and owns d temple) temple of faith which existed before God even came to existence(no b my almighty God oh .na there god)which means dat time was not in existence even superman was nt in existence so no talk dat side oh my bro bcus when it cum to dat kratos will b d 1 to decide if goku or superman will b in existence
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 1:53am On Dec 27, 2015
who say kratos cant fly i am laughing u people ohhhh fr crying out loud he has wings he broke it from icarus when they were failing down on d city in faiths he can summer it when he need to us it anytime , and also some1 said goku and superman can destroy half of planet i am laughing at u people for also crying out kratos d power of hope busted on him is capable of destroying full planet no matter how big it is .as far as anypower is concern dat is d most powerful magic dat suppersided all magic and origin name is king of magics and wonders and he can use it to rule d would to his likeness like god himself dat is y he is a god ohh. even d blade of olympus is capable of destroying half a planet by just summoning a pillage of cloud ,and thunder d reason why kratos don't have full potential of dat blade is bcus he is not d owner of d blade,zuss betrayed him by giving him d blade and tell him to put his godly strength in dat blade so dat zuss will be able to kill him if zuss manage to acquire d blade dat was why he was able to hold dat blade bcus his godly strength is in dat blade and dat blade is also his weakness and only dat blade can kill him ,d real owner of d blade is zuss king of gods and d bad thing is dat only d two of them can hold d blade no gods can dere hold it bcus d bade will kill gods dat hold it if not it would have been easy bcus all goku needs to do it to fight him and manage to collect d blade and throw it into his hart if e go fit bcus even as dat e no go still fit ohhhh ,dat blade is a cheating and he will not fight but just put superman and goku in evalasting tument for life (make i day list kratos wonder befr una day judge who una no Know)Kratos can turn into a mighty Titan oh stronger and bigger and faster Dan all titans , make i no talk dat part. End time super and goku tongue
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 2:02am On Dec 27, 2015
Goku powers don't have limits so as d power of kratos .and the limitless power of kratos superseded d one of goku so kratos will dispach goku just like i said una day judge who una nor no and na only eshago go fit kill am :pcheesy
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2015
It is all these PlayStation fanboys who haven't read any comics, and hardly watch animes dat'll come here and start preaching to us of how Kratos ll win.

The dude doesn't even stand a chance!!

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Kratos can fly? Like I said PlayStation fanboys.

Kratos couldn't fly with dem wings broda. He could only glide across a certain distance. There's a difference bruh....
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by samueldo4life(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
It is all these PlayStation fanboys who haven't read any comics, and hardly watch animes dat'll come here and start preaching to us of how Kratos ll win.

The dude doesn't even stand a chance!!
when u talk about anime i bet u u don't watch more than me i have watch many anime series like naruto,bleach, sword art online ,fairytail, including dragon ball z so an and so forth and i even downloaded d mangan and vedio so u cant tell me anything about goku ssj1 strength men,i love goku very much bt when it comes to tough character in anime goku is 1 of the top 10 in anime serise bt no the strongest naruto is even more stronga than him its hard to belife, even superman i have watch all the serise , when u talk about rugged anime goku cant standard a chance , bt it pains me dat d problem u have is dat u have not seen kratos in action and even if u have played d game it will b just d beginning bt and u go fear am no b lie, nevadless everybody have his own opinion,bt to say d truth i am not only a Sony fanboy as well as anime i lv anime serise very well like i luv Sony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Answer Questions And Win A Recharge Card Read Details Inside. / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? / New Ps4 Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.