Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! (1783 Views)

Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. / Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by betsy96(f): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
With the rampant terrorist attacks in Nigeria, especially in the northern states like Borno, Jos, Zamfara, Sokoto etc. Islam does not promote terrorism in any way. I have Muslim friends, all of whom are amazing and God fearing, I have also met other Muslims who are religion crazy with very bad attitudes, in like manner, i have met amazing, friendly, God fearing, funny Christians and the very rude, religion crazy, confused, twisted ones too.
What I'm driving at is, our religion contributes to who we are, our belief makes us a better person if it's the right one and indeed our religion is a big part of who we are, but what makes us who we are, the whole definition of who we are is our character and personality. A person can be bad irrespective of whether he has a religion or not. Religion doesn't define us wholly. We make our choices, these terrorist chose their paths. They chose to kill, no one made them do that. Every human has this thing called conscience, whether you believe in God or not, your conscience tells you when you are doing wrong or about to do wrong, you could choose to listen to that little voice in your head, and you could also choose to ignore, but when you constantly ignore that voice, it tends to stop talking and sort of dies or leave. The Christian believes it's the Holy Spirit that guides us through our day to day life and action, He talks to us and similar to our conscience, it leaves after seeing He is being ignored.
Once a man has a dead conscience he does anything without caring the consequence. These terrorists have no conscience, they have no religion, they don't believe in the God of the Christians or Muslims. No true God will every request that any man be killed for Him. Let's not associate terrorism with religion, Islam is not terrorism. Terrorists have no excuses, they even kill their supposed Islam brothers and sisters, now how do u kill people affiliated to the religion u claim commands you to kill. Shouldn't there be exception? Before you tag everyone terrorist, before you tag anyone a terrorist, before you tag a particular religion terrorists. Look around you, if everyone of them are not obeying the law that "allegedly" asks that other people of different religion be killed, then there is something wrong somewhere. The world has enough of war, death, pain, disunity and barriers. Let's not create a problem that doesn't even exist.
Let's all stand against "Terrorism" as one! . We are one body and one flesh, one nation, Nigeria. May the good Lord cleanse our land, eradicate all terrorism wherever they originate from and above all may the love of God be in our hearts for one another in Jesus name. B
Source: http://www.bolaaseyan..com.ng/2015/12/terrorism-is-not-islam.html?m=1

Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by iliyande(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Keep Deceiving yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by fromnigeria(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
But Islam birth Terrorism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by okosodo: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Try harder
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Juxtified(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
okosodo:
Try harder
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Luckylife(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Guy is time we modify that quote NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
BUT ( MANY) TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS
Juxtified:
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by pdppower: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Juxtified:
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS
I disagree with you here. They may be Muslims by name or under pretence, but they are not real muslims. Remember a former Nigerian army commander said some of them caught could not even recite Suratul Fatia that all Muslims recite everyday. I'm a Muslim and my prayer everyday is that all the people hiding under the name 'Islam' to perpetrate evil and kill innocent people should die very painful death and rot in hell.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by ichommy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin
iliyande:
Keep Deceiving yourself
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Juxtified(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Luckylife:
Guy is time we modify that quote NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
BUT ( MANY) TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS
But so far I'm yet to see any terrorist who operates in the name of Jesus. They all claim to be fighting for Allah
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Juxtified(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
pdppower:
I disagree with you here. They may be Muslims by name or under pretence, but they are not real muslims. Remember a former Nigerian army commander said some of them caught could not even recite Suratul Fatia that all Muslims recite everyday. I'm a Muslim and my prayer everyday is that all the people hiding under the name 'Islam' to perpetrate evil and kill innocent people should die very painful death and rot in hell.
Amen to your prayer bro.
But what gives anybody the label of Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc as the case may be is the religion which the person has chosen to identify with, not necessarily how good he/she is in practising that religion. Not every Christian can recite John 3:16 (the most popular Bible verse), goes to church at least once a week or prays everyday. But that doesn't make them non Christians in the nominal sense.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
OP you're wrong, have you seen a Christian suicide bomber?
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by pdppower: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Juxtified:

Amen to your prayer bro.
But what gives anybody the label of Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc as the case may be is the religion which the person has chosen to identify with, not necessarily how good he/she is in practising that religion. Not every Christian can recite John 3:16 (the most popular Bible verse), goes to church at least once a week or prays everyday. But that doesn't make them non Christians in the nominal sense.
Yes, you are right. But the fact is that most of them are either born by Muslim parents or they are Arabs. The fact that they don't practise the religion means they are not Muslims. That's what I believe though.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by pdppower: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Juxtified:

But so far I'm yet to see any terrorist who operates in the name of Jesus. They all claim to be fighting for Allah
Don't mind them. They only what to justify their terrible actions. They are only either fighting for their sponsors who terrorise either for politics or their stupid cause.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by pdppower: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
imas:
OP you're wrong, have you seen a Christian suicide bomber?
Most of them are morons. Can you ever think of any sane and right thinking person who will be asked to go and blow himself up just to fulfil a cause? They only carry the tag 'Muslims' just to link themselves to a religion. Theirs and their sponsors' end is very near.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Juxtified(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
pdppower:
Yes, you are right. But the fact is that most of them are either born by Muslim parents or they are Arabs. The fact that they don't practise the religion means they are not Muslims. That's what I believe though.
I get your point sha.
Truth is, few people spoil the name for the overwhelming majority.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by betsy96(f): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm not even a Muslim. I am a genuine christian but the truth is what I posted. People choose and decide to be good or bad, they only use an excuse to affiliate themselves with a particular religion. Yes, it may be controversial but since they are not all practising it, we can't say their religion makes them terrorists.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Annunaki(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
pdppower:

Was mohamed a muslim Before answering the question, read my signature tongue
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by pneumaticos(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
betsy96:
I'm not even a Muslim. I am a genuine christian but the truth is what I posted. People choose and decide to be good or bad, they only use an excuse to affiliate themselves with a particular religion. Yes, it may be controversial but since they are not all practising it, we can't say their religion makes them terrorists.

You my friend dont know islam or who a muslim is,

Mind you i have muslim friend and family members

Most of my family members are now christian....

Islam make muslims practice terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by adejaresalami1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Those terrorist belong to an islamic sect as the case maybe....buh thier manhaj has deviated from the path of the prophet and his companion(pbuh)....take the shiite and the kawarij for example, thier aqeedah is different from the sunni sect which is the right path of the prophet(pbuh)."the ahli sunna wal jammah.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Ovacoma: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
betsy96:
since the founder of the religion fought those who rejected his god, cut off their heads, raided, raped and robbed them, it becomes hard for a thoughtful person to say these people are not Muslims. But, if it can be proved that Islam prophet never killed anyone, if he never terrorised anyone, if he never gave order to his followers to rape their victims, if he never raided merchant caravans, then we can say these terrorists are not Muslims. Remember muhammed was the Muslim best man ever, his behavior stands as standard for real Muslims to follow.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Annunaki(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2015
Ovacoma:

since the founder of the religion fought those who rejected his god, cut off their heads, raided, raped and robbed them, it becomes hard for a thoughtful person to say these people are not Muslims. But, if it can be proved that Islam prophet never killed anyone, if he never terrorised anyone, if he never gave order to his followers to rape their victims, if he never raided merchant caravans, then we can say these terrorists are not Muslims. Remember muhammed was the Muslim best man ever, his behavior stands as standard for real Muslims to follow.

Truth is that the average muslim knows that mohamed committed all these heinous crimes however they always try and justify his crimes and create excuses for him forgetting that their filthy quoran claims he is their perfect example and they should emulate his examples which were mostly evil and criminal in nature.

adejaresalami1:
Those terrorist belong to an islamic sect as the case maybe....buh thier manhaj has deviated from the path of the prophet and his companion(pbuh)....take the shiite and the kawarij for example, thier aqeedah is different from the sunni sect which is the right path of the prophet(pbuh)."the ahli sunna wal jammah.

The terrorists have not deviated from the path of mohamed, they are infact his true followers. If you don't know this then you are not a true muslim. And if you know it and you are denying your prophet's shameful past, is it not better you renounce the religion than to continue fooling yourself
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Bakbillz44(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Kip telling urself dat
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by plappville(f): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
iliyande:
Keep Deceiving yourself

Thank you joor!
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by plappville(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Islam is terrorism. All terrorists are muslims.

GBAM!!!!
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Ovacoma: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
It all started somehow like this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by Annunaki(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ovacoma:
It all started somehow like this...

Exactly why muslims are so comfortable telling obvious lies and trying to deceive us that islam has nothing to do with terrorism whilst in actual fact the founder of islam was a demon possessed terrorist.
Re: Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! by parisbookaddict(f): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
betsy96:

With the rampant terrorist attacks in Nigeria, especially in the northern states like Borno, Jos, Zamfara, Sokoto etc. Islam does not promote terrorism in any way. I have Muslim friends, all of whom are amazing and God fearing, I have also met other Muslims who are religion crazy with very bad attitudes, in like manner, i have met amazing, friendly, God fearing, funny Christians and the very rude, religion crazy, confused, twisted ones too.
What I'm driving at is, our religion contributes to who we are, our belief makes us a better person if it's the right one and indeed our religion is a big part of who we are, but what makes us who we are, the whole definition of who we are is our character and personality. A person can be bad irrespective of whether he has a religion or not. Religion doesn't define us wholly. We make our choices, these terrorist chose their paths. They chose to kill, no one made them do that. Every human has this thing called conscience, whether you believe in God or not, your conscience tells you when you are doing wrong or about to do wrong, you could choose to listen to that little voice in your head, and you could also choose to ignore, but when you constantly ignore that voice, it tends to stop talking and sort of dies or leave. The Christian believes it's the Holy Spirit that guides us through our day to day life and action, He talks to us and similar to our conscience, it leaves after seeing He is being ignored.
Once a man has a dead conscience he does anything without caring the consequence. These terrorists have no conscience, they have no religion, they don't believe in the God of the Christians or Muslims. No true God will every request that any man be killed for Him. Let's not associate terrorism with religion, Islam is not terrorism. Terrorists have no excuses, they even kill their supposed Islam brothers and sisters, now how do u kill people affiliated to the religion u claim commands you to kill. Shouldn't there be exception? Before you tag everyone terrorist, before you tag anyone a terrorist, before you tag a particular religion terrorists. Look around you, if everyone of them are not obeying the law that "allegedly" asks that other people of different religion be killed, then there is something wrong somewhere. The world has enough of war, death, pain, disunity and barriers. Let's not create a problem that doesn't even exist.
Let's all stand against "Terrorism" as one! . We are one body and one flesh, one nation, Nigeria. May the good Lord cleanse our land, eradicate all terrorism wherever they originate from and above all may the love of God be in our hearts for one another in Jesus name. B
Source: http://www.bolaaseyan..com.ng/2015/12/terrorism-is-not-islam.html?m=1

Kid u don't know what u talking about.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[serious] I AM SUICIDAL / Gullibility Of Nigerian Christians - A Case Of Despair / The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.