Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72443 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
bigneorapz:
it's not err small thing u mention satan as the cause. Nawa o..

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

The brain registers both a real action- like throwing a basketball- and an imagined action of the same thing- in exactly the same way.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
eposho:

What a load of hogwash, he should flee to where ? Your church and continue to wallow in penury. His uncle takes care of his immediate/ future requirements.
Old boy please tell your uncle thank you but you are not at this point mentally ready to join to give you more Tym to ponder over it .
Simple.

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

The brain registers both a real action- like throwing a basketball- and an imagined action of the same thing- in exactly the same way.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Sheridale(f): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 4 Monograph 1
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

Furthering teachings of the Nodin manuscript in the order, pre-empted by research and more insight into the subject have come to discover that like nous and universal soul are for primordial energy, the spirit is the negative while the vital force is the positive force. The negativity assigned to the spirit is due to its direct linkage with the material world. The vital force in contrast is assigned a positive value due to its immaterial nature. The diagram in the Practical Application that closes the monograph summarises this explanation for better understanding.
The Rosicrucian Order takes great insult in the fact the Pierre S. Freeman had the audacity of criticizing the monographs, when they aim to help members only gain more knowledge and learn more about the universe, cosmos, ether and our existence.

This particular monograph is built on the lessons of the Nodin Manuscript. The lessons focus on existential knowledge about the cosmos, the ether and our existence. Nodin’s manuscript offers explanation for topical issues like existence, the relationship between matter, atoms, molecules and protoplasm, and the role of Ether in the material as well as in the immaterial world.

The Imperator, Christian Bernard stressed in his letter to members of the Rosicrucian Order the importance of the first three temple degrees that familiarize us on the topics of life, consciousness and matter. The fourth degree, to him, is all about knowledge that explains how the inner self can be provoked into conscious thoughts, leading to its manifestation. He stated that a pre-requisite for it is to preview lessons on such techniques as mental projection, visualization, meditation among others.

The class master gave insight into the man behind the Nodin Manuscript, Nodin himself. According to the class master, information about Nodin’s personal life was not really known but Nodin could be said to be a very knowledgeable member of the Order. Many of his lessons reflected Rosicrucian beliefs to a very great extent, and are being used by class masters, imperators and Grand masters to make and explain monographs. The focus of Monograph 1 of the Master Monograph, according to the class master was just to pinpoint some of the very essential laws of the Nodin Manuscript, as they relate to the Order and to the subject of Ontology.

The etymology of ontology was revealed, with its meaning translating as “the science of being”. In Rosicrucian terms, it means the study of the laws that govern life, matter and consciousness. Rosicrucian ontology entails the study of the three forces that factor in the order, which are the soul, the spirit and the vital force (in no particular order). These forces according to previous monographs are all distinct on the plane where they act, but are of the same origin i.e. the Ether. All cosmic life and even the law of duality are believed to source from the Ether and holds value for the Rosicrucian Order due to the belief stemming from notable Greek philosophers and earlier members of the order. The primordial energy is said to be bipolar, having the Universal soul and the nous or noose as poles. Previously, the universal soul was assigned a positive value while the negative pole was the nous/noose. Like the primordial energy, the spirit is also considered to be of dual nature and possess both positive and negative polarities.

Furthering teachings of the Nodin manuscript in the order, pre-empted by research and more insight into the subject have come to discover that like nous and universal soul are for primordial energy, the spirit is the negative while the vital force is the positive force. The negativity assigned to the spirit is due to its direct linkage with the material world. The vital force in contrast is assigned a positive value due to its immaterial nature. The diagram in the Practical Application that closes the monograph summarises this explanation for better understanding.
The Rosicrucian Order takes great insult in the fact the Pierre S. Freeman had the audacity of criticizing the monographs, when they aim to help members only gain more knowledge and learn more about the universe, cosmos, ether and our existence.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by raraavis(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
AMORC is a mystical order and not a religion.
femifemo123:
Which religion is amorc again? angry
cool
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ayukdaboss(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
menix:
OP, if it's just attending service no big deal..
But if u mistake go read 1st john on monday while u were suppose to Read 2nd John, broz nah 1st class madness..

Note, if u turn him down u loss those benefits nd if u join him u loss Salvation..
Weigh both nd follow ur heart..

Those who commit abortion, sell their body for money or steal is not difference from an Amorc member because Hell no get Class..
my uncle has been mentally unstable for twenty years now after trying to join Amorc
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by menix(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
ayukdaboss:

my uncle has been mentally unstable for twenty years now after trying to join Amorc

Eeyahhh!! That is One thing about them, their books re powerful..

I hope u regains his Senses back..
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ayukdaboss(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
menix:

Very intelligent man but he has been useless for more than twenty years . wasting away in the village now
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ayukdaboss(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
menix:

I wonder if he can be corrected again
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by menix(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
ayukdaboss:

I wonder if he can be corrected again

There is nothing too difficult for God to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.