Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72359 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by saintbeckie(f): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Paul said 'if any man shud come to you with anoda Gospel,which is Another,let him be ANATHEMA (accursed)
I've tried to peruse their website and frm wat I can deduce,it is notin but anoda gospel,they are Occults.
So,wat shall it profit a man to gain this whole world and loses his soul? Or wat shall he use as a replacement?
OP,in watever decision u will make,Iet it be @d back of ur mind dat IT DOESN'T END HERE,for herein we av no continuing city.D fulfillment of ur destiny is not in anybody's hand buh God. Wat if u don't av an uncle,won't u go to school? Is dat all u are living for? Ponder on these things,God help u.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Boss13: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
saintbeckie:
Paul said 'if any man shud come to you with anoda Gospel,which is Another,let him be ANATHEMA (accursed)
I've tried to peruse their website and frm wat I can deduce,it is notin but anoda gospel,they are Occults.
So,wat shall it profit a man to gain this whole world and loses his soul? Or wat shall he use as a replacement?
OP,in watever decision u will make,Iet it be @d back of ur mind dat IT DOESN'T END HERE,for herein we av no continuing city.D fulfillment of ur destiny is not in anybody's hand buh God. Wat if u don't av an uncle,won't u go to school? Is dat all u are living for? Ponder on these things,God help u.

I would love to know more about this gaining the entire world and losing the Soul. Can you elaborate further please.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Boss13: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
McTobe:
Thank u @,Boss13 I always look forward to sound logical discussions in Spirituality related topics but I don't like religion as it makes men bias and like Karl Marx put it religion is opium of the masses. Even in other aspects of life I allow logic to take precedence. while some people don't like it especially ladies but I cannot give up logic for sentiments even in creation & the natural law there is pure logical consistency in action that some human beings have not come to appreciate it does not change anything. Please feel free to open threads on interesting topics about nature & creation & I will be glad to share ideas with u. experience an uplifting Sunday

Not a problem. When I do find the time, I shall create and post some thread. I guess am getting bored with this "Religion Superiority", which actually is resulting to the chaos being experienced in the world now. If only we can all be tolerant and try to appreciate the opinions of others, there would be no terrorist group in the world.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by God2man(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Take the risk, become poor, sacrifice, let go, loose , so that you can gain back your life in Eternity.

It is an invitation to hell.

Hold on to Jesus. You will never regret it.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
chrizfasa:

Please my adverse for u is that, just make he understand that u can't be a member if amorc, becos u are a christian.
The aspert u uncle make u believe in christ is false. Ecos dey can never believe that Jesus Christ is there Lord and personer Saviou.but they can twll the full bible story and dey are very good in dsoing hands given. Please just b wise.
d issue now sef is dt I can't make any reasonabl tin out of wat ure sayn,,,pls use ur dictionary as back up wyl typ so we cn undrstand,,,D rosicrucians written english nd xplanations re evn more understandabl,unique n enlightening dan most socalled xtians jx blabbn rubbish.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
lestat:

Sharrap there! Next thing u will want him to come to your church! @OP people will always criticise what they don't understand due to ignorance!
I don't know about Amorc but I do know that a person shouldn't be judged by where he or she worships be it Islam, Christian or mbala mbala! But the quality of life you live is what judges you, so if u say this man lives an admirable life then there maybe something for u to learn from him besides joining Amorc.

He sounds like a good man and I am sure he will understand your decision without holding any grudges so pls think it through then boldly let him know your decision.

There are good and bad people everywhere, but never let material comfort be a reason for associating with anyone.

Just first of all study and investigate this Amorc, don't rely on hearsay! Check it out, if it's not something u agree with the boldly explain yourself to him! Just never ever make any decision based on assumptions
I totally support U,,uve spoken wisely like a christian is supposd to.evn d socalled pastors in his church wl ask him to go to GOD n pray 4 his skul fees n upkeep,,now GOD is usn his uncle nd sum wackd brain ppl re sayn he is satanic,,,if u help persin wahala if u no help wahala!!! Y won't xtians bhave christlike 4 1nc

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
feaworaoja007:
eyah! Lack of valid points to make. You want to now take the discourse to language useage!
Ok,i"ll take you up on that since "Amorc" is no longer what "you live for" but "english language useage".
I cant remember any trashing whatsoever, all i can recall is a little girl tryna come off as being "deep"but I have succeded in shooting holes into her fraudlent claims and she now hides behind"Use of English" as she lacks valid facts to support her claims and thats rather pathetic.
Speaking about "guys you"re a sucker for";like seriously? Who gives a fvck! Cos i knoow i dont! Unless you"re indirectly telling me you"re a sucker for me cos i dont see any other reason why you'd bring this up! I know you"re already a sucker for me and you"re telling me indirectly because you cant seem to comprehned my depth. Anyways i totally understand you being a narcist and finally actually feeling something for someone other than youself otherwise you wont be telling me about the kind of guys you "sucker for"
Btw didnt you say somewhere on your profile that you could actually date yourself?
Pls get a life and stop doing things to yourself ,by yourself(hope you understand),get a dog or something...hiding behind your fraudlent affiliation with the amorc is not living dear!
Talking about engaging me intellectually, hope its not based on your fraudlent amorc claim cos i already stated that i wasnt interested and its a waste of time and precious MB!
As for use of language and lexical prowess;bring it on gurl! cheesy
taaaaa!!mechieonugi dia,,,wat re u evn blabbn abt Ure jx talkn rubbish,,cnt evn make any sense 4rm ur posts,,,jx long nd meaningless no abbreviations or punctuations,,,gives m headache. undecided
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
God2man:
Take the risk, become poor, sacrifice, let go, loose , so that you can gain back your life in Eternity.

It is an invitation to hell.

Hold on to Jesus. You will never regret it.
taaaaaa!! Shraap dia on wat u knw ntn abt,,holier dan thou fornicator.!!!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
@op my fiancee(wen he was littl)nd his dad weRe 1nc rosicrusians nd membrship ended wen dey stoppd payn 4 dia monographs so all ds blood drinkn n ring wearn re babbash!!! Jx luk it up,,research abt it,,if its smtn u want fyn,,,,if not jx tell ur uncle politely dt ure nt interested 4rm wt I knw abt dem,,he won't b angry or try forcn u.funny tin iz dt I prefer dia way of life to most so called christians nd endtym useless pastors.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
guchilady:
taaaaa!!mechieonugi dia,,,wat re u evn blabbn abt Ure jx talkn rubbish,,cnt evn make any sense 4rm ur posts,,,jx long nd meaningless no abbreviations or punctuations,,,gives m headache. undecided
iti ! (dunce) Just take a look at what you just wrote and see if it makes sense to even you!
I could have left you with a thought but i guess your brain's filled up with sand.
How could you possibly make sense out of what i wrote with the way you type and reason!
You are probably the bottom feeder of the whole AMORC-wanna-be-spelling-bee-checkers-crew!
Kitikpa rachakwa gi onu there! Nwa abakiliki putara town igba odibo!
Are you not an OSU ?(outcast)
Shit-eating-AMORC-wanna-be-member cursed with anIQ of a maggot!
Wasted Sperm of an slowpoke!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
feaworaoja007:
iti ! (dunce) Just take a look at what your just wrote and see if it makes sense to even you!
I could have left you with a thought but i guess your brain's filled up with sand.
How could you possibly make sense out of what i wrote with the way you type and reason!
You are probably the bottom feeder of the whole AMORC-wanna-be-spelling-bee-checkers-crew!
its obvious dt ur mentality level is way below low!!!I jx told u d truth,,,in all ur long stories u make no single sense nt evn d least.I'm sorry d truth hurts dt mch 4 u to insult m.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
guchilady:
d issue now sef is dt I can't make any reasonabl tin out of wat ure sayn,,,pls use ur dictionary as back up wyl typ so we cn undrstand,,,D rosicrucians written english nd xplanations re evn more understandabl,unique n enlightening dan most socalled xtians jx blabbn rubbish.
please, NLders see who's correcting somebody! Isnt this really pathetic?
You act as if you are perefct in life and english language useage but you are completely riddled with the same mistakes you try to correct! Remove the log from your eyes b4 you start looking specks to remove from someone's eyes! He doesnt have to strive to be perfect,he's human and all fingers are not equal when it comes to academics and other spheres of life.
Why make fun of his shortcomings when you dont even know his background and what he's all about?
I keep emphasising the fact that you Wanna-be's are just too petty to claim affiliation with any organization for that matter! Cut the guy some slacks!
What i expect of you is to try and extract the content of his posts,make sense out of it and engage him intelligently not checking his lexical expressions!
Focus on the topic of discussion and stop this petty lexical digression!
Afterall, nobody is above mistake and corrections! It's really ok to be human by making mortal and lexical mistakes! Only God is Perfect!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
guchilady:
its obvious dt ur mentality level is way below low!!!I jx told u d truth,,,in all ur long stories u make no single sense nt evn d least.I'm sorry d truth hurts dt mch 4 u to insult m.
how will it make sense too you! Just look at the way you type/write!
Isnt it obvious! You are way too shalloow to be able to get under my skin!
Please,go and engage people with low IQ like you!
I"m done with you!!!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
feaworaoja007:
iti ! (dunce) Just take a look at what you just wrote and see if it makes sense to even you!

After all these, you will still call yourself a CHRISTIAN! Chei! Diariz God oooooo! cheesy Christian Kpokom.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
feaworaoja007:
how will it make sense too you! Just look at the way you type/write!
Isnt it obvious! You are way too shalloow to be able to get under my skin!
Please,go and engage people with low IQ like you!
I"m done with you!!!
hehehehehe!!low mentality u jx got started,,,1st of all mr christain its spelt shallow nt "shalloow"stop being a naggn wyf dearie n accept ur faults!!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
feaworaoja007:
please, NLders see who's correcting somebody! Isnt this really pathetic?
You act as if you are perefct in life and english language useage but you are completely riddled with the same mistakes you try to correct! Remove the log from your eyes b4 you start looking specks to remove from someone's eyes! He doesnt have to strive to be perfect,he's human and all fingers are not equal when it comes to academics and other spheres of life.
Why make fun of his shortcomings when you dont even know his background and what he's all about?
I keep emphasising the fact that you Wanna-be's are just too petty to claim affiliation with any organization for that matter! Cut the guy some slacks!
What i expect of you is to try and extract the content of his posts,make sense out of it and engage him intelligently not checking his lexical expressions!
Focus on the topic of discussion and stop this petty lexical digression!
Afterall, nobody is above mistake and corrections! It's really ok to be human by making mortal and lexical mistakes! Only God is Perfect!
OH!!U again Same mistakez,,same wrong spellings,,,I nid to read right 4 m to understand nd nt sum1 jx cumn here to write crap jx to fulfil d fact he wrote sumtin.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
guchilady:
hehehehehe!!low mentality u jx got started,,,1st of all mr christain its spelt shallow nt "shalloow"stop being a naggn wyf dearie n accept ur faults!!

Thanks for saying it. This guy's future wife is IN for a LONG THING! He nags more than a mad woman. He cant communicate well and when he is being corrected, he begins to nag over it. I see why he always picks up quarrels with ladies. Feaworaoja007, or whatever your name is, please GET A LIFE and stop trolling AMORC thread like a petty wife house with sexual deprivation syndrome.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
fratermathy:

After all these, you will still call yourself a CHRISTIAN! Chei! Diariz God oooooo! cheesy Christian Kpokom.
I jx taya 4 d mata,,,its so pathetic how d socalled xtians find it xo hard to accept dia faults.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
guchilady:
you just too dumb,you dont even know a typo when you see one!
Thats the fault you wanna correct? Hahaha..ok,i accept;thats one on my part,let me correct yours!
"Jx",the "commas" after started,"naggn","wyf","n".
That 5 on your part!you need to shut your trap because you are in no postion to make such corrections at all!
Dunce!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
guchilady:
I jx taya 4 d mata,,,its so pathetic how d socalled xtians find it xo hard to accept dia faults.

If Feaworaoja007 is the last Christian alive, I would rather die a sinner and know that I am one than follow him for anything.

If there is one thing I hate most, it is people who pretend! They are the modern day Pharisees! Hypocrites who spoil and soil Christianity and the modern church. They make Christianity a petty religion filled with bigots, extremists, liars and worse of all, HYPOCRITES! In an AMORC thread, where he came supposedly to attack AMORC and possibly preach, he ends up showing Christianity in a bad light by such utterances as,"cursed with an IQ of a maggot!" and "Wasted Sperm of an slowpoke!". Even the greatest evildoer on earth has some self respect enough not to say rubbish in public. Atleast the whole world has been seeing the ensuing conversations and know how the so-called Christians talk and how Rosicrucians talk. The difference is CLEAR!

So Mr. Feaworaoja007, go and confess your most recent sins, shun hypocrisy, stay on the right part, accept corrections, stop nagging and being petty, learn to control how you talk and about all, DONT BE A HYPOCRITE!!!

I have forgiven you already and I know guchilady has forgiven you for insulting her too. Now, thats living by example! Show people how to behave, dont spite them and shoot yourself and your cause in the leg. If I ever planned to take anything said by the die-hard Christians on this thread serious, because of Feaworaoja007's behaviour here, I'd rather remain happily a Rosicrucian and keep my GOOD MANNERS which the Order has taught me.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
fratermathy:

Thanks for saying it. This guy's future wife is IN for a LONG THING! He nags more than a mad woman. He cant communicate well and when he is being corrected, he begins to nag over it. I see why he always picks up quarrels with ladies. Feaworaoja007, or whatever your name is, please GET A LIFE and stop trolling AMORC thread like a petty wife house with sexual deprivation syndrome.
lol! Smh! Will really love to meet you ladies sometime! cheesy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
feaworaoja007:
you just too dumb, you dont even know a typo when you see one!
Thats the fault you wanna correct? Hahaha..ok,i accept;thats one on my part,let me correct yours!
That 5 on your part!you need to shut your trap because you are in no postion to make such corrections at all!
Dunce!
feaworaoja007:
lol! Smh! Will really love to meet you ladies sometime! cheesy
Christian Kpokom!!!

So you cant make a single utterance without insulting people right?

English, you cant speak! Rude, you are! Jobless, you are! Haba!!! Na only you waka come? cheesy

Anyway, on behalf of guchilady, WE FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THE INSULTS SIMPLY BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH!

Seriously speaking now, you need to grow up bro. You really do... Which church do you attend? Please call your pastor and beg him to deliver you from the spirit of rudeness. Live a life worthy of emulation. Have you even wondered why you are the LAST MAN STANDING on this AMORC THREAD? Think bro... Think!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
lonelydora:

Are you a member?
I'm not Bro.

But I've been around folks dat know well about them
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
lonelydora:

Are you a member?
I'm not Bro.

But I've been around folks dat know well about them
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
fratermathy:

If Feaworaoja007 is the last Christian alive, I would rather die a sinner and know that I am one than follow him for anything.

If there is one thing I hate most, it is people who pretend! They are the modern day Pharisees! Hypocrites who spoil and soil Christianity and the modern church. They make Christianity a petty religion filled with bigots, extremists, liars and worse of all, HYPOCRITES! In an AMORC thread, where he came supposedly to attack AMORC and possibly preach, he ends up showing Christianity in a bad light by such utterances as,"cursed with an IQ of a maggot!" and "Wasted Sperm of an slowpoke!". Even the greatest evildoer on earth has some self respect enough not to say rubbish in public. Atleast the whole world has been seeing this ensuing conversations and know how the so-called Christians talk and how Rosicrucians talk. The difference is CLEAR!

So Mr. Feaworaoja007, go and confess your most recent sins, shun hypocrisy, stay on the right part, accept corrections, stop nagging and being petty, learn to control how you talk and about all, DONT BE A HYPOCRITE!!!

I have forgiven you already and I know guchilady has forgiven you for insulting her too. Now, thats living by example! Show people how to behave, dont spite them and shoot yourself and your cause in the leg. If I ever planned to take anything said by the die-hard Christians on this thread serious, because of Feaworaoja007's behaviour here, I'd rather remain happily a Rosicrucian and keep my GOOD MANNERS which the order has taught me to myself.
if not for the fact that i pointed out the fact that you guys are just to shallow to have any affiliation with any organization whatsoever would you have been all this sanctimonious?
Pls as a christian,i"m extending a hand of fellowship to you guys and calling for a truce...
Matter of fact,will really love to meet you guys sometime if you dont mind...
It's really gonna be something dont you think? cheesy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
feaworaoja007:
if not for the fact that i pointed out the fact that you guys are just to shallow to have any affiliation with any organization whatsoever would you have been all this sanctimonious?
We have no reason to lie about our AMORC affiliation. It is OPEN and I am PROUD about it. I have been a key-number holding member of AMORC for more than 7 years and counting and I have not regretted it one day. In 7 years+, not to talk of my earlier years as a lightbearer, I have never been given a cause to be skeptical or afraid of what we do. In fact, in Christianity, you'd be told to kill and then God will forgive you! In AMORC, you'd be told that if you kill, YOU WILL SUFFER FOR IT THROUGH KARMA! Karmic laws hold us unto utmost good in everything we think, say and do! So writing our membership off just because you have created this idea of AMORC being an OLD PEOPLE'S THING is a fallacy! Goto an AMORC convention, majority of members are between the ages of 18-30! That's the truth! I hope you understand that and correct your misconception of AMORC. There is no secret anywhere waiting for us! My dad is a member, I am a member! If my dad thinks AMORC is bad, he wouldn't consent to my affiliation and I didn't even affiliate through him. He found out after I became a full time adult member and he was HAPPY and encouraged me to be steadfast and to keep reading.

Pls as a christian,i"m extending a hand of fellowship to you guys and calling for a truce...
Matter of fact,will really love to meet you guys sometime if you dont mind...
It's really gonna be something dont you think? cheesy

While I appreciate your gesture, you already started on wrong terms! I'd be willing to let everything slide but you must exercise caution when talking about people's beliefs. This is the reason for religious violence in the world today. How would you feel if some people come and start bashing Christianity in your front? You think you'd sit back and watch your beliefs being ridiculed? While violence is never a solution, misconceptions must be corrected and that is what we have been doing to you all along. You only proved yourself to be incorrigible. When it comes to people's beliefs next time, just be mute and move on. The problem with Christianity today is that most Christians think their path is the ONLY way to GOD and every other path, regardless of intents and acts, leads ultimately to HELL! Christians dont realise that their path is just ONE in a myriad of ways to reach GOD and even in that, we cant say this path is the best. The most important thing we can do is to serve GOD well with all our hearts! If we do this and we do GOOD, we are good to go! SALVATION IS PERSONAL! Let people make their own decisions! There is nothing nobody has never heard before. All these tales of AMORC are not new. Even before I joined, I have heard them and still do and I always try to make sure I correct such views in as peacefully as I can.

Peace Profound!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
feaworaoja007:
you just too dumb,you dont even know a typo when you see one!
Dunce!
so mch pity in my heart 4 u."You just too dumb" you are just too dumb!!!see how dumb u rili are correctn my text abbreviations when u did the same.lolz!!ure jx a mad naggn wyf dt refuses to take corrections from people that are obviously better.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
fratermathy:

Christian Kpokom!!!

So you cant make a single utterance without insulting people right?

English, you cant speak! Rude, you are! Jobless, you are! Haba!!! Na only you waka come? cheesy

Anyway, on behalf of guchilady, WE FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THE INSULTS SIMPLY BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH!

Seriously speaking now, you need to grow up bro. You really do... Which church do you attend? Please call your pastor and beg him to deliver you from the spirit of rudeness. Live a life worthy of emulation. Have you even wondered why you are the LAST MAN STANDING on this AMORC THREAD? Think bro... Think!
lolz!! Supported!!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by guchilady: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
fratermathy:

We have no reason to lie about our AMORC affiliation. It is OPEN and I am PROUD about it. I have been a key-number holding member of AMORC for more than 7 years and counting and I have not regretted it one day. In 7 years+, not to talk of my earlier years as a lightbearer, I have never been given a cause to be skeptical or afraid of what we do. In fact, in Christianity, you'd be told to kill and then God will forgive you! In AMORC, you'd be told that if you kill, YOU WILL SUFFER FOR IT THROUGH KARMA! Karmic laws hold us unto utmost good in everything we think, say and do! So writing our membership off just because you have created this idea of AMORC being an OLD PEOPLE'S THING is a fallacy! Goto an AMORC convention, majority of members are between the ages of 18-30! That's the truth! I hope you understand that and correct your misconception of AMORC. There is no secret anywhere waiting for us! My dad is a member, I am a member! If my dad thinks AMORC is bad, he wouldn't consent to my affiliation and I didn't even affiliate through him. He found out after I became a full time adult member and he was HAPPY and encouraged me to be steadfast and to keep reading.

While I appreciate your gesture, you already started on wrong terms! I'd be willing to let everything slide but you must exercise caution when talking about people's beliefs. This is the reason for religious violence in the world today. How would you feel if some people come and start bashing Christianity in your front? You think you'd sit back and watch your beliefs being ridiculed? While violence is never a solution, misconceptions must be corrected and that is what we have been doing to you all along. You only proved yourself to be incorrigible. When it comes to people's beliefs next time, just be mute and move on. The problem with Christianity today is that most Christians think their path is the ONLY way to GOD and every other path, regardless of intents and acts, leads ultimately to HELL! Christians dont realise that their path is just ONE in a myriad of ways to reach GOD and even in that, we cant say this path is the best. The most important thing we can do is to serve GOD well with all our hearts! If we do this and we do GOOD, we are good to go! SALVATION IS PERSONAL! Let people make their own decisions! There is nothing nobody has never heard before. All these tales of AMORC are not new. Even before I joined, I have heard them and still do and I always try to make sure I correct such views in as peacefully as I can.

Peace Profound!
supported!!funny tin iz I'm nt a membr bh I dine wth previous membrs nd I hate it when people refuse to learn or condemn wat dey knw ntn abt in d name of christianity.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 22, 2015
lonelydora:
Follow your heart........

1. Join him in AMORC and you will graduate with a 1st class or high 2.1. They read a lot and understand too.

2. Join him in AMORC and you will not hustle to be gainfully employed in any organisation of your choice. They are highly connected.

3. Join him in AMORC and you will start seeing life in a different way. They believe in law of Karma.

4. I don't know whether they are good or bad as you asked, but i prefer their way of doing things to most churches.

I am NOT a member but have a friend who is a member. If i knew what i know now when i was in school.......MAYBE i would have joined. I love the way they see and live life.

You still could join,what stops you¿
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by lonelydora: 5:23am On Dec 22, 2015
sauceny:

You still could join,what stops you¿

No. Thanks
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Haoqi24: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2015
greatnaija01:

LOLS, I GUESS YOU ARE NOT EVEN A DISCIPLINED CHRISTIAN, FOR YOUR REASON OF NOT WANTING TO FOLLOW YOUR UNCLE TO BE BEACAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH PRINCIPLES AND THEY READ ALOT.... ANYWAY AMORC IS NOT A CHURCH, YOUR UNCLE IS ON HIS WAY TO A CULT AND GAVE YOU AN OPEN INVITATION, IF JESUS IS NOT THEIR MESSAGE AND THEY USE OTHER BOOKS OUTSIDE THE BIBLE, YOU MAY AS WELL GO TO CHURCH OF SATAN............................ YOUNG MAN FLEE AND RUN TO JESUS.... BE SURE OF YOUR CHRISTIANITY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. TELL YOUR UNCLE YOU FOLLOW ONLY JESUS AND NON OTHER. I LEAVE WITH THE CHOICE OF LIFE OR DEATH.
was Jesus the message of your western education?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.