Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,272 members, 7,957,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (74755 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Namdidi: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
If one doesn't know the exact way to his destination, he risks losing time and getting misdirection from every stops to make inquiries. Bro my question to you is wat is ur life destination? Do you crave for Abundance in life, Peace, joy, greatness and contentment?
Then cheer up, I can guarantee you that a full knowledge and total dedication of your life to Jesus can give you that. I would only advice that u accept Christ and enter into an intimate relationship with Him by being grounded in His word. I tell you Jesus would lift you. You can attend a Bible Certificate Course Class in any Word of faith Bible School. You would be a master on divine wealth, health, success e.tc Shallom

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by bigfrancis21: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
stolid:
BigFrancis21, please what do you have to say to this? I know you to be very spiritual, but in a different way.

I've always sought a deeper understanding of life and its attendant mysteries, but being a Christian hasn't helped much. The quest for a more adept grasp of the Word, and understanding of God has made me read a lot of books (some of which you may regard as unorthodox.) Now I'm more befuddled than ever.

Attimes I feel knowledge & the spirit of free will is man's greatest undoing.

Hey Stolid, sorry for the late response.

From what I gather, AMORC is a non-conventional gathering where the laws and truths of the universe are taught. By 'non conventional', it is not like your regular christian church setting where lots of spiritual truths and meanings have been given different meanings today.

The teachings of AMORC are basically the same as the teachings of the laws of the universe you would find elsewhere. Basically, for those who do better in organized settings wishing to grow in truth and evolve spiritually, being a member of an soul evolution focused organization such as AMORC can help them on their journey. For many others, you don't need to be a member of any organization to know, live and espouse the laws of the universe. Soul evolution is an individual thing and every human being progresses at its own pace. Not every human being on earth is at the same level of soul growth as the others. Some souls are newcomers, some souls are baby souls, some are young souls, some mature souls, some old souls. Organized religions such as christianity, Islam etc. do help to bring order in the lives of some souls that need to be taught the basics of what is 'right' from 'wrong' especially for the infant and baby souls. But there comes a stage in a soul's spiritual journey that it overgrows the need for religion.

Some people are able to flourish as individuals on their own, some need to belong to a group of people to flourish. As it stands, it depends on the individual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 31, 2015
open up your mind and be sincere....

First AMORC is a secret cult. Its not like university cults, AMORC is also known as ROSICRUCIAN ORDER.......They deceptively use money to convince people of their calm nature, the books are occult. TRANSCENDENCE, BLOOD RITUAL, etc.

My advice: I will not condemn you at all...The truth is YOUR UNCLE DOES NOT WORSHIP JESUS that is if you know who Jesus is....I mean personally not just attending church......Attending church or giving to church is not criteria for true worship....

Do you love your life or the money your uncle gives.?? My dear, if you really know wat AMORC is, you will not allow money to be an exchange for your soul...

LOOK TO JESUS AND LIVE.......#my uncle is a cultist as they say, but when I knew I disconnected from him with much prayer......Again, LOOK TO JESUS AND LIVE.....I graduated with a scholarship as I focused on God....

MY CANDID ADVICE: What shall it profit a man if he loses soul or what can a man give in EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL??

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Been a while I have been on this thread..

The poster above Me Cc 5555k just made my day..! smiley cool

God bless everyone..!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Cc CusAmBatman
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by alomaidris(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
fratermathy:

Do not be flattered! What she meant was that you arranged and paragraphed well. You still didnt make ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER! If this is how you write exams then you must be an ABYSMAL FAILURE, sorry to say!

When making arguments on things you know little or nothing about, kindly try to stay on course and do not digress because your co-argumentator said you cant construct intelligible utterances! She even tried in attempting to read through your garbage because I wouldnt have such patience.

@fratermathy...This is savagery of the highest order!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by realowded(m): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2016
jasysandra:

Give me your email let me send you the MASTERY OF LIFE. Later when you are done reading the pamphlet and convinced, tell me your location and I'll hook you up. Take care!

@jasysandra I am interested in The Mastery of Life

Email: relowded@gmail.com

cheers!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 18, 2016
fratermathy:

Your uncle is either not a member of AMORC or I have good cause to doubt your story. First off, AMORC is not a religion. AMORC doesn't ask for members. How many times have you seen an AMORC invitation poster. In AMORC, we have a saying; when the student is ready, the master will appear! AMORC is a personal thing. Do not JOIN AMORC because your uncle wants you to (assuming your story is real). If you want to join AMORC, first sample the order for a while by visiting any affiliated body and then petition Calabar for membership.

i am sure you are a memeber. I am also sure you are a christian. Do your church members know you are a rosicrucian? How is it possible for you to be a member of the two? Are there no clashes in beliefs? I know the rosicrucian order does not have a problem with reincarnation, but the christian church does! So with whom do you go?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2016
craziebone:

i am sure you are a memeber. I am also sure you are a christian. Do your church members know you are a rosicrucian? How is it possible for you to be a member of the two? Are there no clashes in beliefs? I know the rosicrucian order does not have a problem with reincarnation, but the christian church does! So with whom do you go?

Im not a churchy person so I can't answer your question. However, there are many churchy persons who are active members even pastors and reverends! Amorc is not a religion but an organisation! If you belong to an association/organisation, does it affect your religion?

Again, amorc doesn't impose it's teachings on members and you are free to believe or not and as such, there can be no clash. Amorc treats sensitive religious matters with care.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 19, 2016
fratermathy:

Im not a churchy person so I can't answer your question. However, there are many churchy persons who are active members even pastors and reverends! Amorc is not a religion but an organisation! If you belong to an association/organisation, does it affect your religion?

Again, amorc doesn't impose it's teachings on members and you are free to believe or not and as such, there can be no clash. Amorc treats sensitive religious matters with care.

calm down. You and i are not enemies. If you read back, you would see that i actually defended you guys against the ignorant religious people. I only had and still have some questions for you and all other Rosicrucian here.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
fratermathy:

my uncle is the head overseer in his state and he's also a christian.. I also have many friends that are members and to be sincere with u, all of them are well disciplined. I would've so much love to join the organization but i'll be too busy to read all those monographs.. Plus i just love livin a free life without thinkin of too many things
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
jasysandra:

If you had the same passion about your faith as I do about my organisation, you won't even be on this thread to begin with! So yes, go and live for your messiah or God rather than concocting invectives here. If you keep doing this, you'd keep wasting your free MB cheesy

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com

and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

Do not automatically trust any person or organization that promotes themselves as an authority. When you accept authority, you open yourself to mind control.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
guchilady:
taaaaa!!mechieonugi dia,,,wat re u evn blabbn abt Ure jx talkn rubbish,,cnt evn make any sense 4rm ur posts,,,jx long nd meaningless no abbreviations or punctuations,,,gives m headache. undecided

FREE

There is a science of mind control. Do you think cult leaders are unaware of what they are doing? Some cult leaders are very pragmatic mind control engineers. Don’t underestimate them.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
bummyla:
If AMORC is a church, why are you afraid to attend and belong? Guy don't deceive yourself. All is not about money! what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and looses his soul! (Mark 8:36) Heaven is real! So Also is hell! http://www.bummyla.com

FREE

Do not join an organization without researching it first. At the first stages of interest by a prospective member, a cult will deploy weapons for almost instantaneous capture.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
jasysandra:

If you had the same passion about your faith as I do about my organisation, you won't even be on this thread to begin with! So yes, go and live for your messiah or God rather than concocting invectives here. If you keep doing this, you'd keep wasting your free MB cheesy

FREE

Do not automatically trust any person or organization that promotes themselves as an authority. When you accept authority, you open yourself to mind control.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
guchilady:
its obvious dt ur mentality level is way below low!!!I jx told u d truth,,,in all ur long stories u make no single sense nt evn d least.I'm sorry d truth hurts dt mch 4 u to insult m.

FREE

There is a science of mind control. Do you think cult leaders are unaware of what they are doing? Some cult leaders are very pragmatic mind control engineers. Don’t underestimate them.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Cvesta:

I have no problem with your comment except the duration..25yrs ago, Nigeria was in the darkness and lots of false knowledge n superstitions existed..wearing rings with rose embedded in a triangle as symbols and so what? Every organization has a symbol that depicts it from the rest

FREE

Cults are everywhere. And they spring up suddenly like dandelions in spring. These are flowers you do not want to pick. They may look nice, but they are more like poisonous weeds than real flowers.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2017

amorc members drink blood? My dear why don't you just shut up already!!!

FREE

You can look at cults as synthetic personality factories, designed to recreate cult members in their preferred image. Do not lose your authentic self to a mind control cult!

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
alomaidris:

@fratermathy...This is savagery of the highest order!

FREE

Researching a cult is difficult for those already even partially captured by mind control. Mind control cults intend to condition you to a fear of investigating their origins.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
jasysandra:

FREE

The Nazis were experts in indoctrination. They helped a whole country lose their soul. Cults can do the same to you. And cult leaders may look quite ordinary- without funny little mustaches.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mekyno:

hmmm.....tnx alot shaa.
As for the gal, she was for sure.... for lyk 6-8yrs.
Her dad was a member till his death. Bt lets 4 forget dat sha.
I wish every 1 all d best!

FREE

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Namdidi:
If one doesn't know the exact way to his destination, he risks losing time and getting misdirection from every stops to make inquiries. Bro my question to you is wat is ur life destination? Do you crave for Abundance in life, Peace, joy, greatness and contentment?
Then cheer up, I can guarantee you that a full knowledge and total dedication of your life to Jesus can give you that. I would only advice that u accept Christ and enter into an intimate relationship with Him by being grounded in His word. I tell you Jesus would lift you. You can attend a Bible Certificate Course Class in any Word of faith Bible School. You would be a master on divine wealth, health, success e.tc Shallom

FREE

Mind control is a subtle, slow process- but, after the initial stages, extracting yourself becomes more and more difficult. Learn to recognize what that’s all about.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
feaworaoja007:
lol,the op said,his Uncle settles most of his bills or something like that,hence giving his uncle the ability to make him an offer to join which he's finding very difficult to refuse,and thats when my morality advice of "selling soul" for financial gaains came in...(you see;you"re not that deep as you think) secondly,i never said anything bout amorc making him rich,just becos i said "sale of soul";you jumped into conclusion cos of ur knowledge of the perception that amorc's sinister;so i dodnt negate anything cos i didnt even say s in he 1st place;however,since you"re a member and the amorc doesnt make u rich,smarter, or ven aard a degree,then whats ur aim of being there? Just like i said; simple baseless reason to validate urself cos you"re in acertain group! That being said, i could be ignorant on this amorc of a tin,(becos i simply do not want to have anythingg to do with it,not becasue i cant do my research or join,but cos i dont wanna know)howwever t my close encounter and perception gives me valid reasons to justify my perceptions not like you that claim to know the in-and out when you have never even had close perception except maybe what you"ve read or being told,morever you"re tooo young to even know the intricacies....

FREE

It appears that the brain registers the witnessing or hearing about other people’s actions the same way as it does your own. The power of narratives.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
ruffbamreal:

Oook.

FREE

True truth-seeking frees you from cults.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
jasysandra:

grin grin grin grin

You know nothing about my affiliation with AMORC so dont assume on my behalf...

AMORC members that say awake at night to meditate do so on their own. There is no ROSICRUCIAN rule that meditation should be done at any point in time. I can meditate anytime I want. I sleep peacefully at night cheesy. Chanting vowel sounds is not sinister. That'd be saying singing worship songs is sinister because our songs are full of vowel sounds, AMORC only extracts the sounds from the songs. The sounds help us relax, meditate and visualise positive things.

To correct your impression, being an AMORC member in Nigeria means you have a KEY NUMBER, RECEIVE MONOGRAPHS FROM CALABAR, PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DUES, AFFILIATED WITH A LODGE, CHAPTER OR PRONAOS (OPTIONAL). Please be open to education. Do not presume to know about AMORC when you dont.

FREE

To know a group, you must study its claims and its history.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
jasysandra:

Only Christians have been commenting and attacking AMORC here for your information! An average Muslim or Buddhist would rather ignore than comment. That is how tolerant they are! They are simple minded and embrace people of other beliefs. Even Western Christians are like that. But Nigerian Christianity have been so embedded in superstitiousness and intolerance that extremism is a norm. !!!

Yet they'll still preach the kingdom of heaven! Do you really think that a child born into Islam, out of no choice of his, will go to hell because he doesn't believe in Jesus? Such naievity.

FREE

Cults have a hidden agenda. Sometimes even most of the top leaders don’t know what it is. They are under mind control just like the members.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
feaworaoja007:
my dear, reading those rosicrucian magazines doesnt make you a member! You"re too young to know what you"re even talking about! I understand that with google everyone can now assess info and claim to have knowledge of what they dont know oor felt firsthand...ok, as a memeber have you staayed awake @ 9t in the dark to chant and do incantations;if you"ve not,then u"re simply aa fraud and dont know what you talking about! I hope u truly join someday and see 4 yoourself...i"m not saying its totally evil;but there's somtin sinister bout it!

FREE

It appears that the brain registers the witnessing or hearing about other people’s actions the same way as it does your own. The power of narratives.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
UNLIMITEDWONDER:

Weldone.

FREE

Learn mind control tricks and then vet your cult.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
ruke84:
lightman300, I pray with time you get more enlightened because it's obvious you are one of those people who say a whole lot of things out of ignorance

FREE

Examine carefully why you have a fear of leaving a group.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
feaworaoja007:
who's ds one? You too na AMORC! Abegi swerve b4 i unleash jayssandara to correct your spellings and typos!

FREE

Ultimately, you are your best exit counselor.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
feaworaoja007:
i can authoritatively tell you that my Dad was a member of the AMORC...have most of all these pix all over my house growing up! He had the ring of the amorc and frame.m.growing up,when we go to ease ourselves;my dad's in the living room,lights all turned off;humming like ran pam,ram pam...huuuummmmm...and all that,we kinda had ish wit all those stuffs and all...when he finally started going to church,he burnt all the pix,threw away the ring and other things; i was a LIVE witness to all these wit my elder brother! Growing up too;i have read some of the books when i was like 13 or thereabouts and my dad's jotting and all,my dad left; tried to make his brother leave,went to church and told him to denounce,but he refused,he's still living the life...see,this is an open forum,i dont wanna spill lots of stuffs...dont just assume to be enlightned on what you dont know about! I grew up in a family of this....ryt from the 80's

FREE

Whole countries can enslave their citizens without any type of physical restraint. Look at the old Soviet Union, Nazi Germany or pre-occupied Japan. Look at what those people were willing to sacrifice and do, often without conscience, to their fellow citizens and to other countries. A cult can do no less and often operates under similar principles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.