Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack (23449 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Boko Haram Attacks Army Chief Tukur Buratai’s Hometown Again / Boko Haram Abducts Over 170 Teenage Girls From Bam 7km From Buratai's Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by Izumarock70(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Why is it dat hausa people don't hv parents? If u re born in burutai, ur name becomes burutai. If u re born in monguno, ur name becomes monguno. If u re born in daura, ur name becomes daura. If u re born in kano, u become aminu kano. If u re born in sokoto, u become kabiru sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
ElCapone:
Lol ur rant no go stop d fact say ppl around him stole, yhu fit use ur mouth talk thing yhu want to make ur self believe but we all knw ur hero was effing clueless, his officers were just stealing left right center, me for wan hear how yhu go take counter d dasuki issue. Monies meant 4 arms was diverted, abi dat 1 too na propaganda abi, even if him no take 1 kobo, d truth remains dat it was right under his watch. If he claims nt to b aware then to goes to prove that he really is clueless. Thank God we kicked their asses out. Any 1 whose nt cool with it shld plz follow d shoeless clueless one to otueke. We now knw stealing is corruption Asap!!!

Very incorrigible.
Make we hear word Biko. Shoeless clueless one. Read your profile and u from the north,how and why should I be surprised. Hear say politics is what you are made of.
When buhari completes his tenure we would then know. Way the same dasuki don call him name already, he admitted it, and that entails, more is yet to come.
Even your Tinubu is most wanted in America. Who knows buharis own. Time.will tell stop ranting.

Let your anointed one defeat boko haram. I would personally commend him and speak otherwise. Till then, his cluelessness is first class. The weakest president in the entire universe.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by ElCapone(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
gimakon:

Very incorrigible.
Make we hear word Biko. Shoeless clueless one. Read your profile and u from the north,how and why should I be surprised. Hear say politics is what you are made of.
When buhari completes his tenure we would then know. Way the same dasuki don call him name already, he admitted it, and that entails, more is yet to come.
Even your Tinubu is most wanted in America. Who knows buharis own. Time.will tell stop ranting.

Let your anointed one defeat boko haram. I would personally commend him and speak otherwise. Till then, his cluelessness is first class. The weakest president in the entire universe.
Lol I can feel ur pain, yhu cldnt take a chill pill, yhu had to personally check profile out. It doesn't change anything. If there is anything yhu wanna do abt buhari, I advice u wait till 2019 until den plz keep hating. I hope u don't have heart attack if at da tail end he ends up performing. As for dasuki calling his name, how much dem talk say him chop, aside from d suv wey him collect. Anything negative abt buhari is what u jump on like hungary men. As for gej biko, we wld continue saying it, he has been a failure!!!

1 Like

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by charlycharles(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
ElCapone:
Lol ur rant no go stop d fact say ppl around him stole, yhu fit use ur mouth talk thing yhu want to make ur self believe but we all knw ur hero was effing clueless, his officers were just stealing left right center, me for wan hear how yhu go take counter d dasuki issue. Monies meant 4 arms was diverted, abi dat 1 too na propaganda abi, even if him no take 1 kobo, d truth remains dat it was right under his watch. If he claims nt to b aware then to goes to prove that he really is clueless. Thank God we kicked their asses out. Any 1 whose nt cool with it shld plz follow d shoeless clueless one to otueke. We now knw stealing is corruption Asap!!!
wetin u sabi abt power...
thank God ur saint innocent bubu collected em own share clean mouth, poverty striken abokis. ur bubu a former head of state, fmr minister of petroleum, fmr ptf chairman, rtd general yet he was damn broke.
think abt it. and in ur widest wet dream u xpect such fellow to move more than 150 million Nigerians to d path of prosperity and build a great economy..
continue dreaming. u and ur likes.

7 Likes

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by mikron(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Our soldiers are only strong when it is time to shoot at unarmed IPOB protesters and shites, when it comes to the rampaging boko haram we don't see their power.

The COAS must be somehwere doing push ups and playing with reptiles, lol.
so which army has been fighting and killing boko haram fighters all these while? Maybe Ghanaian army, if d army haven't been fighting at d frontline just for u and me to sleep peacefully at night i doubt u would be here typing trash, maybe boko haram would have taken over the area u live and u would have been their subject, maybe they would have chopped off ur hand, and u would have been observing their full sharia laws and practice. People like u will never give credit where it is due but to Criticize blindly and vomit rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by ayoplenty: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
What is nairaland turning into, just view the comments and you don't need to check the tribe the person passing the comment comes from.... Instead of fighting the common enemy which is poverty, unemployment terrorism, kidnapping, ritualist and other common problems we are consumed in tribalism, nepotism and hypocrisy. I think all kind of abuse on each other should stop and be civil in our comments.
Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by franudi: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
I thank God for sending boko haram boys to punish our soldiers for killing innocent civillians.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by obadaye: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
jesse8048:
They told us boko haram has been decimated and on the run, so I guess boko haram did dis on their way while running away. Government of lies.
WHERE IS UR NUMBER SIX? angry
Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by ElCapone(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
charlycharles:

wetin u sabi abt power...
thank God ur saint innocent bubu collected em own share clean mouth, poverty striken abokis. ur bubu a former head of state, fmr minister of petroleum, fmr ptf chairman, rtd general yet he was damn broke.
think abt it. and in ur widest wet dream u xpect such fellow to move more than 150 million Nigerians to d path of prosperity and build a great economy..
continue dreaming. u and ur likes.
Son of hate plz keep hating, if yhu so rich I doubt if yhu wld b on Nairaland posting poo abt someone yhu can do next to nothing abt. Like I said u can't do sh!t abt this presidency, shame to yhu cos a northerner is ur presido.
Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by charlycharles(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
ElCapone:
Son of hate plz keep hating, if yhu so rich I doubt if yhu wld b on Nairaland posting poo abt someone yhu can do next to nothing abt. Like I said u can't do sh!t abt this presidency, shame to yhu cos a northerner is ur presido.
My dear am nt against any part of this nation occupying d seat of d president NO ... am nt against u nor ur brother bubu. all am saying is that he who wants to change d world should first change himself.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by jesse8048(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
obadaye:
WHERE IS UR NUMBER SIX? angry

I lost it
Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by ElCapone(m): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
charlycharles:

My dear am nt against any part of this nation occupying d seat of d president NO ... am nt against u nor ur brother bubu. all am saying is that he who wants to change d world should first change himself.
Mayb we coming to a meeting point here. Even among crooks, there are not so bad crooks. All we saying is EVEN IF bubu is a crook, then he is atleast better than some of the crooks, dats all am pointing out here. I believe he is human and must make and wld kip making mistakes, but what we saying is we all need 1 another to move forward together. After we all nigerians, and I don't think the ghanians wld come ad develop our country 4 us, it tru our collective efforts no matter hw little that we wld reach the promise land. Its been interesting talking to yhu sha. One love bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2015
ElCapone:
Mayb we coming to a meeting point here. Even among crooks, there are not so bad crooks. All we saying is EVEN IF bubu is a crook, then he is atleast better than some of the crooks, dats all am pointing out here. I believe he is human and must make and wld kip making mistakes, but what we saying is we all need 1 another to move forward together. After we all nigerians, and I don't think the ghanians wld come ad develop our country 4 us, it tru our collective efforts no matter hw little that we wld reach the promise land. Its been interesting talking to yhu sha. One love bro!!!

During his first tenure, they found about 2.8billion in the account of a federal minister. His tenure survived only 20months, and he was kicked out by babangida.

When he presented his manifest for elections, it was 1 million naira and 150 cows, all of a sudden, when he was announced Mr President, he announced he has 30 million in his account and rendered the rest of other information inconclusive. What is wrong with declaring his assets. He didn't have money yet his wife used about 135million during his election for campaigns. And buhari isn't a criminal? He's a saint. Because na Northerner abi?

I'm not surprised, if Buhari can come up publicly to National television nd say Abacha didn't steal my money and your money, and moved it to Switzerland, even until now, the loot hasn't fully been recovered,what else can we expect from another northerner like you. Stealing our money and oil wells and moving our money overseas, yet the extent of poverty in the north is second to none. Many of you come here and asks for alms, why won't your northern leaders help the poor ones to develop.

Come to the aspect of marrying your ladies, the rich ones carry thier daughters overseas, and the poor ones are left to marry even at age 12... because of hunger and abject poverty...

Don't allow me to talk to you. I might say something I swear you wouldn't like. They lie to you, and you blindly come to public to flex muscles with people especially the ones that know everything. Nothing you know about Politics. Just lies, thats what your big men in the North tell all of you. The same lies they tell us in this area of Boko Haram. Lies about everything. Na stupid sharia law una wan implement for nigeria, as if that's what is mega grand now.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by Raskasal(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2015
As reported, fighting broke out when boko haram attacked the community at 5 am,

This was a time Muslims do go for Morning prayer, Subhi, now will a true and real Muslim leave prayer to go on sinning mission? Capital No.

Moral lesson, boko haram are not Muslims
Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by ElCapone(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2015
gimakon:

During his first tenure, they found about 2.8billion in the account of a federal minister. His tenure survived only 20months, and he was kicked out by babangida.

When he presented his manifest for elections, it was 1 million naira and 150 cows, all of a sudden, when he was announced Mr President, he announced he has 30 million in his account and rendered the rest of other information inconclusive. What is wrong with declaring his assets. He didn't have money yet his wife used about 135million during his election for campaigns. And buhari isn't a criminal? He's a saint. Because na Northerner abi?

I'm not surprised, if Buhari can come up publicly to National television nd say Abacha didn't steal my money and your money, and moved it to Switzerland, even until now, the loot hasn't fully been recovered,what else can we expect from another northerner like you. Stealing our money and oil wells and moving our money overseas, yet the extent of poverty in the north is second to none. Many of you come here and asks for alms, why won't your northern leaders help the poor ones to develop.

Come to the aspect of marrying your ladies, the rich ones carry thier daughters overseas, and the poor ones are left to marry even at age 12... because of hunger and abject poverty...

Don't allow me to talk to you. I might say something I swear you wouldn't like. They lie to you, and you blindly come to public to flex muscles with people especially the ones that know everything. Nothing you know about Politics. Just lies, thats what your big men in the North tell all of you. The same lies they tell us in this area of Boko Haram. Lies about everything. Na stupid sharia law una wan implement for nigeria, as if that's what is mega grand now.
Mr Know it all, you free to talk to me, all your write up as far am concerned is ur own opinion. You are as gullible as the northerners you accusing of gullibilty. You talk as if other regions are free from ills. If the igbos are well developed and contented I doubt if they wld be agitating abt biafra. Plz go and get ur facts right b4 you come here and spill trash mr know it all. I bet you are privy to all that is happening abi, or mayb you a relative to some of them in government. If you hate the northerners you can go ahead no 1 stops you from hating, cos I doubt if ur hate is gonna do sh!t abt this presidency. And about sharia law, what problem do have about it, and if not propaganda that u been fed with, how can a man introduce sharia into a country that is not purely occupied by muslims, we have other religions too in other regions. Plz keep up the hate it doesn't change anything joor. Aikin Banza kawai!!!
Re: Buratai Hometown Under Bokoharam Attack by ElCapone(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2015
gimakon:

You the bastard.
Aikin banza kawai.

Animal. Because I said the truth you calling your useless father a bastard. Anuofia.
Lol, I knew it would come to showing your low level of maturity. Plz I wldnt give u the pleasure of an e-fight. I advice you and grow up little boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Dr Hadiza Balarabe May Emerge El-rufai’s Running Mate / Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.