Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? (1629 Views)

My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
I am a guy of 24, i recently broke up wit my gf after many tussle, but there is this 15 yrs girl who always want me to b around her daily, assuming she is free, i know she wld hv being visiting my house, at first i feel nothing abt her but now that i stop visiting their house, i am now missing her, d last time i visited their home, her dad almost notice a foul play btw us, whether he even notice is wat i cant tell. her dad is a commissioner.
pls, is it proper to date such girl?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by fromnigeria(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ask yourself first before coming here.

Itssssss wwrrrrrrooooooooggggg oooooooo.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
It's wrong for a guy your age to date any girl below 18.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Laveda(f): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
govee:
I am a guy of 24, i recently broke up wit my gf after many tussle, but there is this 15 yrs girl who always want me to b around her daily, assuming she is free, i know she wld hv being visiting my house, at first i feel nothing abt her but now that i stop visiting their house, i am now missing her, d last time i visited their home, her dad almost notice a foul play btw us, whether he even notice is wat i cant tell. her dad is a commissioner.
pls, is it proper to date such girl?
You're 24...she's 15...you get sense? undecided

Is she even done with secondary school? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by RexKexMilann: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
LOL @ "Her dad is a commissioner".

Good Luck "Digging Gold" Broundecided.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dem no dey ask that kind question.You no know say she be smallie?Give her 3 years more.However,make her papa no put you for jail.Na only dem fit chase poor man's daughters but poor guy no fit near their daughters.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Pheals(f): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
So theirs still team catch them young among U guys
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
But why?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Love Machine:
Dem no dey ask that kind question.You no know say she be smallie?Give her 3 years more.However,make her papa no put you for jail.Na only dem fit chase poor man's daughters but poor guy no fit near their daughters.
na smallie wey big pass her age, she no dey help matter sef, she dey send msg of love to me. i know say. i cant bleep her for now because of her age. but...wat abt taking her as pet?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Emac34: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
commissioner of watif police den go and start digging ur grave
Thank me later
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
RexKexMilann:
LOL @ "Her dad is a commissioner".

Good Luck "Digging Gold" Broundecided.
gold digger ke, na gold digger na e i dey run business wit her dad. bro u far from d truth, i dey give her money sef, wel, tanx for ur comment
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
govee:

na smallie wey big pass her age, she no dey help matter sef, she dey send msg of love to me. i know say. i cant bleep her for now because of her age. but...wat abt taking her as pet?
But bro,another dude fit dey yansh her o.Smallie of this days dey collect wetin pass them.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Rone16(f): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
No
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
fromnigeria:
Ask yourself first before coming here.

Itssssss wwrrrrrrooooooooggggg oooooooo.
tanx bro
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by blessedfavoured: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
govee:

Taking her as pet? Because she's a puppy?

Mustapha audu's brother continue.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by gevans(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Taking her as pet? Because she's a puppy?
Mustapha audu's brother continue.
Hahaha, bro u finish the guy
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Cutehector(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Her dad is a what? shocked

cheesy u knw wat to do right? wink
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by lanicky(f): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Silver digga. Ole. angry

It's not proper if that's what you wanna hear. undecided
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Father a commissioner you say.?

She's also 15?

Devil wey go punish this Op never answer PRESENT 4 night row call finish ....
After, you will say "ITS D DEVIL'S WRK"....

Kontinue

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Eleniyan15: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
op

e no good oooo

if you do the girl bad thing ehn

You will Pay the price

cos you don't truly like this girl, you just wanna use this as an advantage to taste the kitty cat

#IRepTeamYoungShallGRow
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Eleniyan15:
op

e no good oooo

if you do the girl bad thing ehn

You will Pay the price

cos you don't truly like this girl, you just wanna use this as an advantage to taste the kitty cat

#IRepTeamYoungShallGRow
if na for bleeping i for don run am since, i m not interested in dat. i hv strong feeling for her, d age is d barrier
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
tanx for ur comments, i will make a gud decision frm them
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Eleniyan15: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
govee:

if na for bleeping i for don run am since, i m not interested in dat. i hv strong feeling for her, d age is d barrier

hmmmmm

bros I neva still believe you ooo

well 2baba and calabar girl...dem do am

no shii sha Buh wait make she complete 18 fear God fear Nigeria law
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Its no biggie as long as u ain't gon touch her pissiiee
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by donMIG(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Even u urself know its wrong... If u don't know u would just go without asking
TEMPTING as dei seem innocent new n fresh but guy just make the RYT decision... Let that girl gooooooo....at least for some on within 18 to try na....guys self
Me too in my mid 20s no gf coz babes dei on strike for my life....hope dey call it off after d celebration s
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by shizzy7(f): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
NOT ADVISABLE....
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
donMIG:
Even u urself know its wrong... If u don't know u would just go without asking
TEMPTING as dei seem innocent new n fresh but guy just make the RYT decision... Let that girl gooooooo....at least for some on within 18 to try na....guys self
Me too in my mid 20s no gf coz babes dei on strike for my life....hope dey call it off after d celebration s
bro, i broke up wit my serious gf because she found out dat i hv another girl. since then she always monitor my movement, and ask too many questions whenever she saw wit any girl. i had repented o, bfore someone finish me here.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=shizzy7 post=41159799]NOT ADVISABLE....[/quote tanx
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Eleniyan15:

hmmmmm
bros I neva still believe you ooo
well 2baba and calabar girl...dem do am
no shii sha Buh wait make she complete 18 fear God fear Nigeria law
no p
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by govee: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
pinceprinz:
Its no biggie as long as u ain't gon touch her pissiiee
thats what i want to do. but...
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
govee:
thats what i want to do. but...
but?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy Of 24 To Date 15 Yrs Girl? by gevans(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Be careful o Warri for life

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy / Happy Birthday To Me!! / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.