Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

"Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. (694 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. by GentleSmiles: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
If u were d one in my shoes what would u av done? i met dis babevfor about 5 months I chatted her up and she consented friendship by punching her cell digits on my phone. I would call and call till I got fed up with d madness I was like 'shoo na only u dey town?' one day she decided to oblige my request to hangout. with all d wahala of these months! After some bottles of well chilled Origin we departed the joint. As per sey evry guy man get plan 'B' I had started rummaging my head on how to subtly tell her to follow me home when she Suddenly asked me if it pleases me for her to follow me home. I know say some good guys on nairaland go decline but me sharp sharp I don gree.

Guys I bet u all know the song that was recycling in head as we drove to my abode..I DON GET ALERT GOD WIN.

But the alert I got was a wrong one cos at my place, when I attempted approaching her canal she told me it was still overflowing. na so i vex sleep my pple.
Re: "Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. by icym241: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
E good for you
Re: "Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
You're "sharp sharp" nothing, you got played grin
Re: "Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. by marshalcarter: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Aswear....if i catch the person dat gave you dis weed durin dis harmmatan period...gun wey carry bullets of 990 rounds no go beleful me..angry

1 Like

Re: "Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
You Bleep up big time man! You for open the culvert wey cover d canal to know how true she be. The thing for no flow at all.
Re: "Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. by Cholls(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
My brother see your life. Olosho don game you.
Re: "Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. by dikeigbo2(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Opito gogi meehn........isigi epego mpe

She have ruff handled you and your head have became small
Re: "Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. by falconey(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
it will take you more than 5months spent to nail this babe.

5months and still counting............
Re: "Take Me To Ur House" She Said To Me. by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wait, leme get it straight, she told u dat she was seeing her period right? grin

grin cheesy cheesy

Magarized

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Women Who Get Dumped By A Man But Try Everything To Get Him To Change His Mind? / She Called Me Few Hours Before The New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.