Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 (16991 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by bus1: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
PDP - Party of Delusional People.
IBB ??, Ciroma ?? Tukur ?? Atiku ??
I dey laugh......
2019 will be APC vs APC.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by akilo1: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ibb,citoma,tukur and atiku?endtime reposition
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by nickxtra(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
...I thought IBM has told this confused party that he has resigned from partisan politics? If he talk am from nyash, na mess grin
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by Lakayanah: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Our tomorrow is in the hands of God, how are they sure those old cargos will make it to 2019. They should start grooming the real leaders of tomorrow that's the youths.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by gretblue: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Copy and paste directly from
vanguard
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by Jabioro: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Very slippery attempt that will surely crash.All those name mentioned are sour name with dirty records.
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by Bgorgeous: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Once again luring the dead woods
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by klax(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
brainpulse:
So with all the mouth against Northern political dominance, they are begging for the most corrupt and useless IBB and Atiku. PDP has no good will for Nigerians at all, they just wanted to take power at all cost. Visionless party

Very funny you so IBB and Atiku are useless for PDP but very useful to endorsed Buhari and APC isn't. Read your statement again.
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by docadams: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Firefire:
grin

You must be ashamed of this your party on life support struggling to recruit moribund men.
Ntoi!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by omojeesu(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
?? ?
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by Meiji(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
When this PDP people go get sense? Did they not learn from the last elections?
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by playahata: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
allure of failures
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by PastorOla1: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
PDP WILL NOT SEE 2019, inshallah.
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by LydayBobo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
nobilis:
What is wrong with this silly party?
Why can't they go for a younger and totally new person?

Why do we keep recycling the same set of people in governance in this country and yet expect Nigeria to change for the better?

It is plain stupidity to be doing the same thing over and over again and still expect different outcomes.
Bros don't worry its DOA...Dead On Arrival

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by cele360: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
where is d biafrans and ibos that are claiming and supporting pdp? when pdp hav no place for d ibos, now they feel they can't do without d north, d same northern people that is our problem we want to go back to them, people decieving people pdp, i know they will surley zone thier presidential candidate to d north, ibos be wise, all this politicians are one, weather pdp, or apc, pdp does not want biafra to come to stay like wise apc, they are fighting for thier own selfish gain and political carrier, i beg biafrans stay away from nigerian politics, vote ur rightful candidate and not party, because they are all d same,or better stay away from from Nigeria politics.-
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by fredoooooo: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Let them also call Abacha from the grave . undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by IBBG(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
abeg make PDP forget those old men wey contribute to Nigeria decay and project Ribadu/Ekweremadu for 2019. That combo go definitely floor buhari/Osibanjo for 2019.
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by amaechi1: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
1. If these are the people they are hoping to ride on to win the 2019 election, then PDP RIP. IBB and Atiku. Wonder shall never end
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
It is now confirmed that nigeria is a cursed nation..

The pdp if this is their new plan shows that nigeria is headed no where..

SMH. .. sad embarassed
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by Prince16: 12:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by calabardick(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2015
nobilis:

Why do we keep recycling the same set of people in governance in this country and yet expect Nigeria to change for the better?

It is plain stupidity to be doing the same thing over and over again and still expect different outcomes.

because of their mission statement; to steal, to kill and to destroy

their intended devil-fathers are qualified for that.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by lonelydora: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2015
If they like let them call Jesus we are not voting them. As Simple as that.
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by BustScam: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
nobilis:

I share your sentiments o, Let me explain to you in two answers:

1. Younger people don't have money

2. Younger people don't have the rigging machinery to win elections

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by breakeven: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
May be they will go and carry them from the grave in 2019.this country we seems to be thinking backward. undecided
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by kings09(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
u r on point. 4 me, Buhari z d last chance 4 d old order 2 make a lasting impact. come 2019, I suggest a revolution frm d youths cos dis old men no go gree leave power unless its grabbed frm dem. infact they ll hand over 2 their children.
8kingz:
It nt abt wooing,itz abt doing, do the ryt fin,stop enslaving us after d colonial masters are long gone...to me 2019 will b d judge of ur political validity after we hv carefully examined PMB's administration bt for nw redeem urself starting from #Dasukigate

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by BustScam: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
kings09:
u r on point. 4 me, Buhari z d last chance 4 d old order 2 make a lasting impact. come 2019, I suggest a revolution frm d youths cos dis old men no go gree leave power unless its grabbed frm dem. infact they ll hand over 2 their children.

Wishful thinking brother, let us analyze it this way!

As an individual, do you have either the money or influence to woo youths into this in real life? Anything short of these two will collapse! Nigerians are suffering and smiling o

One Senator from Kano state was the Governor of Kano state in 1992/1993

Now imagine, quote me, those who will run for Presidency in 2019 will be Buhari's age mates of not older in reality
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by kings09(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
I totally agree wit u. Moreover, d so-called youths some times no de serious. d same politician u accuse of looting, will be praised 4 a few bucks wen he comes around 4 campaign instead of stoning him. I guess we shld stop worrying n each man shld tk of his biz.
BustScam:

Wishful thinking brother, let us analyze it this way!

As an individual, do you have either the money or influence to woo youths into this in real life? Anything short of these two will collapse! Nigerians are suffering and smiling o

One Senator from Kano state was the Governor of Kano state in 1992/1993

Now imagine, quote me, those who will run for Presidency in 2019 will be Buhari's age mates of not older in reality
Re: PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 by BustScam: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
kings09:
I totally agree wit u. Moreover, d so-called youths some times no de serious. d same politician u accuse of looting, will be praised 4 a few bucks wen he comes around 4 campaign instead of stoning him. I guess we shld stop worrying n each man shld tk of his biz.

Every Youth who had realized this will conclude that, Nigerian Youths are just like their fathers, Slaves to they die!

No enthusiasm to change the status quo at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over 1st 2017 Federal Executive Meeting(pics) / Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency / Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.