Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured (19034 Views)

8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ / Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by spartacuz: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm in love with viviangist...hmm
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by ajepako(f): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Omo Yoruba funra eh..

Representing everywhere..

Proudly yoruba grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Yes congratulate her but it will help a whole lot if we are all playing our part to add to an impacting contribution
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Franklinjt333:
Man! You can't destroy my hustle hope u know that?
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by millionboi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
kudos
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by frankblinkz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
That moment Obama realized that he can embezzle his countries money with the help of Nigerians....(if yhu re gud in kwaraption,this is ya chance to work wit Obama)*winks*
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by papparatzzi2013: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Some clowns will tell us they are the only ones that travel and they are the only ones in US.

Bunch of jokers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by kamar78(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
htconeline:
Obama is a tribalist shee nah only yoruba they USA Wey him they appoint...
kikiki nah joke oh.

Orubebe becareful[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Jokay07(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Congrats Ma!!! That's a good one Obama smiley

Good news like this gladdens my heart. Not sad stories that will make u deny Ur country, stories like......"Nigerian Pastor rapes teen to death in California, Nigerian Man sentenced to 80 years in prison for fraud and drug trafficking, 6 Nigerian boys caught with 57 wraps of Cocaine in US embassy cry cry cry cry cry Haba, na only Nigeria waka come? angry
i got my eyes on you. Lemme stalk you small
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by priscaoge(f): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jokay07:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by priscaoge(f): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jokay07:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

Isorrite grin
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by samopeyemi: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ah! No be aunti Bukky be that....for Itoku in Abeokuta shocked

cheesy wink
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by lagdmark(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
Eh! Human trafficking , no go area
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Goddaughter: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
The way Obama is giving Nigerians appointment this days, I fear oooooo. Obama of all people. Ok!!! I'm watching from far
vivianblog3:
United States President, Barrack Obama has named a Nigerian-American journalist and Anti-human Trafficking advocate, Bukola Love Oriola as a member of the US Advisory Council on Human Trafficking.

In a statement by the office of the Press Secretary, White House on December 16, Obama said he was honoured that Oriola and ten others appointed to serve on the uncil have decided to serve the country.

“They bring their years of experience and expertise to this Administration, and I look forward to working with them,” Obama stated.
According to White House statement, Oriola, has served as an independent consultant, speaker, and author on human trafficking issues since 2009.

She founded The Entian Story in 2013, a non-profit organization which advocates for survivors of human trafficking and domestic abuse after her personal experience when she relocated to the US from Nigeria.

“In 2009, Ms. Oriola published her book Imprisoned: The Travails of a Trafficked Victim and began producing Imprisoned Show. Ms. Oriola has owned and managed Bukola Braiding and Beauty Supply since 2007. She was a reporter and researcher for Century Media Limited in Lagos, Nigeria from 2003 to 2005. Ms. Oriola received an A.S. from The Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo.”

She began her journalism career in Nigeria in 2000 at Common Interest Communications, Publishers of the defunct National Interest Newspapers and later joined the defunct New Age Newspaper.

In 2005, Oriola won the Cadbury National Award for Education Reporters and is a fellow of the International Institute for Journalism, Germany.

Responding to her appointment, Oriola who was in Nigeria in September on sensitization campaign against human trafficking, said she was grateful and humbled.

“Please join in thanking God on my behalf. I regard the appointment as an opportunity to do more than I have been doing in advocating against Human Trafficking in the United States and in other parts of the world.”

Source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/obama-appoints-nigerian-journalist-on-us-human-trafficking-council/

Cc; lalasticlala , thats Nigerian oo
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
wow, that's great!
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Bigprozzie: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
ajepako:
Omo Yoruba funra eh..

Representing everywhere..

Proudly yoruba grin

Auntie me sef just tire

Na only Yoruba dey America?

Yorubas are too much jor

Omo Oodua ni mi - Swagger

8 Likes

Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by seunlly(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
wetin ft concern me
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by igraman(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats Ms Bukky Oriola.
I knew you will be great, when I shook that your soft hand at the basement of FUNAAB ceremonial building in September earlier this year. you came all the way from US to sensitise Nigerians on human trafficking, being a victim yourself.
Once again congratulations !

MULLAR
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
If somtin like this happens in nigeria the President will be criticised! Unfortunately, whenever they re given opportunities they only produce thieves who fleece the poor country!
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by mightycrown1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nigerians leading the world God bless Nigeria
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by coolscott(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
vivianblog3:
United States President, Barrack Obama has named a Nigerian-American journalist and Anti-human Trafficking advocate, Bukola Love Oriola as a member of the US Advisory Council on Human Trafficking.

In a statement by the office of the Press Secretary, White House on December 16, Obama said he was honoured that Oriola and ten others appointed to serve on the council have decided to serve the country.

“They bring their years of experience and expertise to this Administration, and I look forward to working with them,” Obama stated.
According to White House statement, Oriola, has served as an independent consultant, speaker, and author on human trafficking issues since 2009.

She founded The Entian Story in 2013, a non-profit organization which advocates for survivors of human trafficking and domestic abuse after her personal experience when she relocated to the US from Nigeria.

“In 2009, Ms. Oriola published her book Imprisoned: The Travails of a Trafficked Victim and began producing Imprisoned Show. Ms. Oriola has owned and managed Bukola Braiding and Beauty Supply since 2007. She was a reporter and researcher for Century Media Limited in Lagos, Nigeria from 2003 to 2005. Ms. Oriola received an A.S. from The Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo.”

She began her journalism career in Nigeria in 2000 at Common Interest Communications, Publishers of the defunct National Interest Newspapers and later joined the defunct New Age Newspaper.

In 2005, Oriola won the Cadbury National Award for Education Reporters and is a fellow of the International Institute for Journalism, Germany.

Responding to her appointment, Oriola who was in Nigeria in September on sensitization campaign against human trafficking, said she was grateful and humbled.

“Please join in thanking God on my behalf. I regard the appointment as an opportunity to do more than I have been doing in advocating against Human Trafficking in the United States and in other parts of the world.”

Source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/obama-appoints-nigerian-journalist-on-us-human-trafficking-council/

[size=13pt]I think the man might be aware how much we disapprove of him on account of his homo love legacy. I think he is trying to court black Africa through Nigerians as he knows Nigerians is the trigger population (Nigerians being the most influential black sub-Saharan Africans).

First it was Adewale Adeyemo as Deputy Adviser For International Economic Affairs. Now it is Bukola Love-Oriola.

He is a politician and he knows what he is doing.

Courting us this way is deliberate and his game.

Of course this opinion of mine is not backed by any proof other than the conjectures of my mind, which in themselves cannot stand as proof, but which does not mean there isn't a chance my conjectures are true.
[/size]
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by NwaNimo1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Caro? . . . .you dey call yourself wetin and dey claim you be ; ; ; ;;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206606_luk_jpeg0505d111d75224c4bba4b77c94b3c129

See your 'mouth' teeth . . . .

1 Like

Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by tpiar: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2015
this is not necessarily good news seeing how folks are attempting to traffic Yoruba women and Yoruba girls in their global trafficking ring.

until we know what her mission is, i cant comment.
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by TGM2015: 7:02am On Dec 20, 2015
When Buhari becomes Ajala travel all over the world, some ignorant species who don't know the importance of international diplomacy to the current Nigerian economic situation call him names forgetting that it was the same Obasanjo got Nigeria relieved of her debt.

In a candidate opinion, Yorubas don't always blow their trumpet very loud like other but do their best so that their work and legacies speak out for them. In politics for example Tinubu, Fashion, etc are good example.

Obama is not tribalistic, he only acknowledge performing Nigerians to strengthen the diplomatic relationship with Nigeria.
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Ayt27(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2015
This one wey obama just dey give Nigerians appointments so
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by obidevine(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2015
vivianblog3:

In a statement by the office of the Press Secretary, White House on December 16, Obama said he was honoured that Oriola and ten others appointed to serve on the council have decided to serve the country.

.. Nice one.
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2015
I' ll get there
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by omenka(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
arresa:
Second Yoruba talent appointed by Obama in less than a week..

How Nice.........
Una too like trouble. Lmao. cheesy

Congrats to her. smiley
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by YaksonFCA(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
cleatoris:
This is very good. Obama don turn Nigerians to the most saught after immigrants in the UsA.

God bless America and God bless Nigeria!

Our northern compatriots should also excell on foreign lands. No be only 9ja dem go dey show muscle.
Oh! I forget: QuotaSystem no reach dat side grin

Lol..
Re: Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Obama should be expecting a "Protest" soon for marginalizing a particular section in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose / Is President Buhari Right About The Nigerian Media? / Why The APC Is Failing In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.