Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) (25355 Views)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
So make we start to dey jump? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by 5moky: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by wwwkaycom(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I can see you brightened the picture. You're the only person I know that takes Sanusi as a mentor. What's mentor worthy about him in the first place? Has he ever done anything extraordinary in his life?
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by sukkot: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
this nigga Jarus doing big thangs
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by unbeat007(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
and what are we suppose to do?
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by egedege1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I can see you brightened the picture. You're the only person I know that takes Sanusi as a mentor. What's mentor worthy about him in the first place? Has he ever done anything extraordinary in his life?
Seen

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Oyinda32(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=Jarus post=41159220]Finally had the opportunity to pay homage to my mentor, Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Lamido Sanusi 11 this evening somewhere in Lagos (is it "outage" when not in palace? LOL).

I seized the avenue to also present to him complimentary copies of my book, Road to VI. [/qu

Your mail boss, need to send something urgent to you..
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Aminat508(f): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nice one @ jarus
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by sweatlana: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sanusi d boko boys sponsor lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by stonecoldcafe: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jarus:

Sanusi is neither a bigot nor a thief. I can say that anywhere.

Yes, he's my mentor, far before he became CBN boss, I've been his admirer. Wish I could retrieve a a NL thread of 2008 where role models were being discussed and I listed Sanusi (FBN CEO ) and Fola Adeola as mine. That was before he became CBN governor.

I know SLS on personal basis and he's neither a thief nor a bigot, except of course like everyone is proud of his ethnic origin, he's proud of being a Fulani man. We have discussed this extensively on NL around 2009/2010 and not sure I have the time and energy to go into back and forth again.

What do I like in him? I have listed that many times on NL.

1, Like me, he combined corporate job with writing and intervening in national discourses.

2, He's largely fearless and courageous.

3, He read wide.

You are such a nice man; see the way you dey answer them. Congrats jo!

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by abdulizom(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ride on guy, some are just been jealous. They wanted you to choose GEJ or DASUKI

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by RIPSpirit: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
my mentor's mentor

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by McLove(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jarus' mentor not yours. Stop taking paracetamol on top another person headache

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by emmalexabl(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
He is a murderer cum terrorist !!
He beheaded akaluka...
Op..,I hope you arent a terrorist in the making..
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by dvee2: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He is not the only person, Sanusi is a mentor

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by ElCapone(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That's true sha, but na my mentor too!!!
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
sanusi is an ethnic bigot
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Seun(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emir Sanusi is an extremely articulate and intelligent man, but please bro, you should not copy his dating habits if you want a happy family. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jarus:

Yes, he's my mentor, far before he became CBN boss, I've been his admirer. Wish I could retrieve a a NL thread of 2008 where role models were being discussed and I listed Sanusi (FBN CEO ) and Fola Adeola as mine. That was before he became CBN governor.

I know SLS on personal basis and he's neither a thief nor a bigot, except of course like everyone is proud of his ethnic origin, he's proud of being a Fulani man. We have discussed this extensively on NL around 2009/2010 and not sure I have the time and energy to go into back and forth again.

1, Like me, he combined corporate job with writing and intervening in national discourses.

3, He read wide.

Really?? Congratulations...now can we have peace

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
I have tried so hard to see Sanusi as a mentor but it's just not working. James must see something in him that others don't see and we know he started singing his praises even before the guy became CBN governor.
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seun:
Emir Sanusi is an extremely articulate and intelligent man, but please bro, you should not copy his dating habits if you want a happy family. cheesy

I remember those days Sanusi used to fucccck one of his STAFF(a young widow) during his time as MD/CEO at FBN.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Afam4eva:
I have tried so hard to see Sanusi as a mentor but it's just not working. James must see something in him that others don't see and we know he started singing his praises even before the guy became CBN governor.

Which James? James Ibori or James Bond
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by elvisdaniels(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jarus:

3, He read wide.
Let me help you to complete the 4th one on your list as him been a murderer & a sycophant cos you failed to list them all out.Well you are of the same religion i guess, and you see nothing in him killing a man years back you are a hypocrite and so is your mentor

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by bobchigar(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jarus:

3, He read wide.
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sweetguy25:

hmmm....

let's see....

1. Lecturer at ABU

2. Staff MGT Bank of New York

3. Staff Baring Bank of London

4. GM at UBA

5. ED, then GMD at First Bank

6. CBN Governor with international awards and recognition

7. Emir of Kano

...i guess nothing extraordinary about his career.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by femmy82(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Your name should be sweetloser...do your question refer to your dad or sanusi?? Sanusi is not just a mentor..he's an achiever.thats the question for your father..
Sweetguy25:

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Well,this call into question the intelligence of some certain youths in this country, imagine the animal called good for nothing emir his mentor,it shows the stupidness of milions of Nigerian youths like his type.

I prefer calling Fela my mentor than this educated salafist.
Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
WaffenSS:

hmmm....

let's see....

1. Lecturer at ABU

2. Staff MGT Bank of New York

3. Staff Baring Bank of London

4. GM at UBA

5. ED, then GMD at First Bank

6. CBN Governor with international awards and recognition

7. Emir of Kano

...i guess nothing extraordinary about his career.
Don't mind the sore losers @op, more ink to your pen jare.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by Rawani: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emir Sanusi is an extremely intelligent global achiever and as Jarus submitted, an unapologetically proud Fulani man. He is indeed, a worthy mentor.

I hope you picked his brain a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) by gimbakupa(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
hungryboy:
Sanusi is no role model,
He is a fanatic who had a hand in the murder of an innocent man years back, and if we were in a civilised country, he is supposed to be serving some jail time right now,
The problem with this country is that in the urge to gain power and riches,
many of it citizens have become sycophants, and will never speak the truth to those in Power .
I can see that you are seriously hungry as your name implies please go and take your dinner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement / Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.