Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft (66956 Views)

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Commentus2: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

uwah ku pawpaw mehn YO!
You no wan chop Seun turkey Local turkey too dey sweet small, let manage am bro, next year Seun go feast us with better one! grin
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by ayindejimmy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
This stil doesnt explain y i'l av to climb a ladder to board a plane. If dats wat it's intended to

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by priscaoge(f): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bollinger:

The question is why isn't anyone fired yet? People in Nigeria wonder why the outside world think we are monkeys. This is the reason. I thought i'd seen it all. I guess i was wrong.

Like seriously! This shows the level of poor management of the airport. If they can't fix a common stair case, how are we sure that d aircraft is in good shape?

There was a country!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
oatzeal:
READ: Bauchi airport release statement on pictures of people using ladder to board aircraft

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UMvumHhEC_0/VnXNeRB6y5I/AAAAAAAHueQ/ZLd9Mxz6cWI/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/read-bauchi-airport-release-statement.html

Lalasticlala, how is that a statement from Bauchi airport?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by harry509: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
oatzeal:
READ: Bauchi airport release statement on pictures of people using ladder to board aircraft

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UMvumHhEC_0/VnXNeRB6y5I/AAAAAAAHueQ/ZLd9Mxz6cWI/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/read-bauchi-airport-release-statement.html
am nt suprise @ all. Only n nigeria....
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by muller101(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
It will always happen in the north. Ab0kisss land
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Reference(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Meiji:
"It is our collective responsibility to pray for our state and not point accusing fingers"... just negodu this nonsense.

Pray for what exactly. Pr.ay, pray, pray. Yet the person you claim to pr.ay to has replied long before you were born saying, faith without works is deceased.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Richy4(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
hmmm!!!!! and it's an international Airport. not even domestic. the statement would have been ok maybe if this happened on domestic terminal... Not international Airport..

This is a big slap to Countries that has international airport when this one is been referred to as international.... undecided
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by babestella: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Collective responsibility my foot. But when it's about sharing money, it'll only be the collective responsibility of some selfish m.o.ron.s
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by kafero(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
oatzeal:
nice statement
Are u saying when something is wrong we should not say it again or what is nice about this statement?
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by amtaken(f): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Only in Naija.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Miami11: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2015
The plane should have been grounded until further notice,

I wonder why those passengers still took it to the ladder, I would have ran for my dear life.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Woe, So dangerous to board a plane that way. Doesn't instill confidence in the airline.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Adesiji77: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Bossforeva:
Lol.. People climbing ladder like NEPA people when dey wan cut light.

ROTFL grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Observant: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2015
The ever magnificent stupidity of black people.
If a simple motor ramp could not be provided how are the people climbing that ladder sure that the aircraft has being maintained since it landed on the shores of this dungeon.

I have run out of adjectives to qualify the hopelessness of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by mbulela: 12:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Even for issues that shows utter ineptitude, Nigerians still find a way of drawing sympathy and imply helplessness by asking for prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by MrTizzle: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2015
SEARCH WELL MY BROTHERSEARCH WELL MY BROTHERSEARCH WELL MY BROTHER
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by vault(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2015
why are they explaining..... tins like that happens only in 9ja b4 na cry
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by ajadudu: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2015
oatzeal:

What a poorly written statement.

"In times like this it is our collective responsibility to pray for our dear state and not point accusing fingers at anyone"

Apart from how ridiculous this sounds as a solution to the problem, the next line he POINTS ACCUSING FINGERS

In any case, FAAN and not Bauchi state government is responsible....

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by 1009ja: 12:22am On Dec 20, 2015
http://247wallst.com/aerospace-defense/2015/12/18/delta-buys-used-777-for-7-7-million-sinks-boeing-shares/

This might be the best time to load up on used Boeing 777 airplanes for the planned new national carrier...we really need one to stem capital flight to tons of foreign airlines that are trolling away billions monthly from our shores.
Used Boeing 777s for under $7m
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by ngoziama: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2015
oatzeal:

Oh dear!!!!!!!! we dont need explanation! We understand, CHANGE OF COURSE!!!! APC WOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Duletion(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2015
He's living in millions whilst endangering the lives of the poor masses then had the gut to ask people to pray. These men hiding behind religion to oppress the masses. Shame on them
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by mailty: 12:28am On Dec 20, 2015
oatzeal:

"IN TIME LIKE THIS, IT IS OUR COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY TO PRAY FOR OUR DEAR STATE" - Statement like this gets people furious, why do we need to pray for infrastructures to be properly maintained. The main cause of our predicaments in this nation is corruption. Even people in the leadership positions in this country do not have the love of this nation in their heart.
The only prayer I recommend for every citizen of this country is that God should unleash His wrath and incapacitate all corrupt people in this country.
God should destroy every Pharaoh that are keeping Citizens of Nigeria under slavery.

Corruption kills, corruption destroys destiny. Without corruption Nigeria will be one of the greatest nations. My opinion.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by ngoziama: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2015
Observant:
The ever magnificent stupidity of black people.
If a simple motor ramp could not be provided how are the people climbing that ladder sure that the aircraft has being maintained since it landed on the shores of this dungeon.

I have run out of adjectives to qualify the hopelessness of Nigerians.
L

Thank you observant I asked same question. If such was not available how would one guarantee one's safety on that plane.Naija I haillllllllll ohhhhh.

This should just tell the world how low we had degenerated.laughing and sipping my hot tea.

I sincerely told myself it was a joke when I first saw that.mmmnmmmmhhhhhhhhh nige--------ria what is it? Would it have been so costly providing another aircraft for their esteemed passengers and ensure their safety and comfort.i thank God nobody fell from that scrap.

.Even a 10th world country would do better. chai i have not committed a crime by being a nigerian.Embarrasment is too mild a word to describe this.Oxford please help me with stronger words.
APC SAI CHANGE
CHANGE ON LAND
CHANGE ON THE SEA AND
CHANGE IN THE AIR
UNA WELLEDONE!!!!!
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by AreaFada2: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2015
cold:
Sigh..Nigerians and prayers. Even simple matters that require common sense they'll ask you to pray. Maybe god was supposed to lend them the motorised ramp he intends to use for his second coming. But hey what do i know.

Abi o. We abdicate our responsibilities and abuse religiosity anyhow.

A ramp is not working and yet you gamble with your life by believing the engines work properly.

Haba!

Very peculiar set of people. angry
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by cuterichbigdick(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2015
never seen or heard such bullshit before.naija i hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by akigbemaru: 1:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Bauchi plane ladder.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by thexzy(m): 1:09am On Dec 20, 2015
This pix up here keep my ribs cracking with laugh.....as in, Using Nepa pole LADDER to enter plane.....I think hamatan is really catching this change ooo...how do you expect all the butty ladies/guys to get into the plane with that steep ladder? Is like this particular plane is the Non-AC type oo....... shoooooooo, very funny
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Bollinger(m): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2015
anonimi:

When was the last time you renovated your house, office, church, mosque etc?
Why should the government that REPRSENTS all of us be different from the values of each one of us?
Why

In summary, the Nigerian mentality is completely and totally phucked up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Bollinger(m): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Richy4:
hmmm!!!!! and it's an international Airport. not even domestic. the statement would have been ok maybe if this happened on domestic terminal... Not international Airport..

This is a big slap to Countries that has international airport when this one is been referred to as international.... undecided

International, local, or domestic; it is NOT ok in any structure.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by ATERI(m): 1:26am On Dec 20, 2015
cold:
Sigh..Nigerians and prayers. Even simple matters that require common sense they'll ask you to pray. Maybe god was supposed to lend them the motorised ramp he intends to use for his second coming. But hey what do i know.

Our inferior slave genes make reliance on prayer necessary. Planning and finding solutions to problems is un-Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / The Top Ten Tallest Buildings In Nigeria 2015 / Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.