Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,713 members, 7,840,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft (66950 Views)

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Very shameful and irresponsible statement. When a people don't accept total responsibility for their inadequacies, they will NEVER make meaningful progress.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by swedex: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Is only in 9ja u ll see dis! So annoying ehn...
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Eledan: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Spanner4:
Beautiful Nonsense statement

The most apt description of that empty and subtle blame shifting statement

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2015
damton:
Only in Nigeria.

I won't be surprised to see a conductor collecting Money and calling Bus-stop inside an airliner.

#funnynation#
grin
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by mazikay: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2015
It is a thing of disgrace........... well this is also part of Change..... we can't stop seeing Change.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by ramalot(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2015
iteleaye:
Naija which way!!!

Tell me this Louis Vuitton isn't worth your cash grin grin grin

cheesy 100% Aba. Why do people sell knockoffs and make noise about it? undecided
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Slicky112: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2015
oatzeal:
nice statement

Foolish statement !!!
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by u3fine(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Mallam feeling funky with NEPA background pishure
NwaNimo1:
[size=14pt]Welcome to Bauchi . . .Welcome to 'Buhari's Change! . . .. GEJ - How market?'[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206830_fbimg1450549971157_jpegbd35e9701610a1c4cd8a37be105cf2f6
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by u3fine(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2015
No wonder Nigeria have the worst Airport in the world.
When they rate PH airport as the worst, we were quick to deny it (as usual) with the excuse that it is under construction. Now Bauchi airport is ontop construction ba.m
God punish Satan.
NB: why is everything under Bubu in recession?employments - Recession
Naira2dollar - Recession
Economy- Recession is an under statement

Fuel - Recession
Security of life - Recession
Now Airports - Recession
oatzeal:
READ: Bauchi airport release statement on pictures of people using ladder to board aircraft

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UMvumHhEC_0/VnXNeRB6y5I/AAAAAAAHueQ/ZLd9Mxz6cWI/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/read-bauchi-airport-release-statement.html
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by priscaoge(f): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2015
insecticide:

so is that the fault of the state govt?
this statement was released by the state govt and not FAAN, you can only fault the statement if it was released by FAAN.

My dear it still doesn't make sense, whether its from FAAN, State govt or even the Local government Chairman undecided undecided.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by iteleaye(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2015
ramalot:

cheesy 100% Aba. Why do people sell knockoffs and make noise about it? undecided

Yeah, i so much agree with you... Will that be all?
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by priscaoge(f): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2015
insecticide:

so is that the fault of the state govt?
this statement was released by the state govt and not FAAN, you can only fault the statement if it was released by FAAN.

My dear it still doesn't make sense, whether its from FAAN, State govt or even the Local government Chairman undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by priscaoge(f): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Panshow:

Guy you're very funny. I don laugh taya.

Lol. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by lagosrd: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=oatzeal post=41162910]READ: Bauchi airport release statement on pictures of people using ladder to board aircraft

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UMvumHhEC_0/VnXNeRB6y5I/AAAAAAAHueQ/ZLd9Mxz6cWI/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/read-bauchi-airport-release-statement.html[/quote

Instead of praying for Nigeria I will pray they sack you for negligence of duty and causing this nation public/ international embarrassment. So I don't need your prayer point.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2015
vicostyle20:
Endtime airport grin grin grin grin grin
and endtime ladder tongue
vicostyle20:
Endtime airport grin grin grin grin grin
and endtime ladder
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by YaksonFCA(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2015
FAAN must react to this development.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Commentus2:
Do you know the way to Seun Ota farm? Meet me there on xmas eve cool heard say them keep one local turkey there! Na steal I wan steal am, but if you get money you fit bring am make we go buy am!
But wetin bring you come nairaland this early mormor, you dey prepare to go church? cool
Loooooooool cheesy No be say you wan chop better ban so shocked

I go watch the door while 'steal the turkey' grin
I dey go Church...
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Commentus2: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2015
chimkaire:
Loooooooool cheesy No be say you wan chop better ban so shocked

I go watch the door while 'steal the turkey' grin
I dey go Church...

Na only me go come carry that big turkey, you wan kill me, abeg lend me your hands make we carry am together! cool

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by nike4love: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2015
damton:
Only in Nigeria.

I won't be surprised to see a conductor collecting Money and calling Bus-stop inside an airliner.

#funnynation#
Lols,they should also be hawking recharge cards and gala on the flight. Hahahahahahaa
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by bizmania(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Rubbish! You've said nothing. The flight should have been suspended. Period!!!
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Cityguy: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
They quickly remind us to pray when things go the wrong way but always forget to call on us to share loot. Make them shift joor
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by MrGerald(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
NwaNimo1:
[size=14pt]Welcome to Bauchi . . .Welcome to 'Buhari's Change! . . .. GEJ - How market?'[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206830_fbimg1450549971157_jpegbd35e9701610a1c4cd8a37be105cf2f6
...and they're happy and proud
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by MrGerald(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
NwaNimo1:

...and they were happy and proud
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Umamman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Shut up jare, watin be my own.i dy look 4 money 2 suck GARI u dy disturb me abt boardin.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Charly68: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is inexcusable in a sane society ..it is cheer nonsense please..high time we start craving for excellence in the land.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by mistymoon: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
oatzeal:
READ: Bauchi airport release statement on pictures of people using ladder to board aircraft

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/read-bauchi-airport-release-statement.html
This is absolute nonsense! Someone needs to get the boot. This is not about Bauchi, it is about Nigeria. Does it mean that there is only one motorized stair? What would have happened if an aircraft with an emergency situation was diverted to land at the airport? Someone's stupidity would have led to a catastrophic scenario. I think it's time for people in position of responsibility begin to feel the heat when they fail to do the task they saddled with. There is just no tenable explanation for this utter nonsense and show of shame. Somebody need to be shown the way out- period!!!!
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by 1miccza: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
iambabaG:
SHAME.. Is dat worthy 2 be called a statement? Heads must roll 4 dis colossal nd unpressidented national embarrassment!!

No head will roll bros,they would carry on as if nuffin ever happened. That's Naija for u and that's our change

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by mart2k(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Spanner4:
Beautiful Nonsense statement
Chai, d 'likes' u gathered for dis small sentence don pass all d 'likes' I earned over period of 6 months. Diaris God oooooooo
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
typical Nigerian response...PRAY!!
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Charly68:
This is inexcusable in a sane society ..it is cheer nonsense please..high time we start craving for excellence in the land.

Are we a sane society?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by masqot(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rubbish. The Special Adviser to Governor that wrote that rubbish should cover his face in shame. This rubbish did not happen in the 70s; we're in the 21st century for goodness sake. What could have happened that could worth risking people's lives like this. Unfortunately, the passengers were boarding the plane with smiles on their face like a ram being guided to the slaughter slab.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Spanner4(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
mart2k:
Chai, d 'likes' u gathered for dis small sentence don pass all d 'likes' I earned over period of 6 months. Diaris God oooooooo

Even demons self believe say there is God and they shudder

Anyway bros hw ur day dey go self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.