Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft (66949 Views)

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by acehood907(m): 1:33am On Dec 20, 2015
K
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by likila: 1:42am On Dec 20, 2015
oatzeal:
nice statement

very nice.
and tasty too.
i wants to eat the statement
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Siano(m): 1:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Davido Looks Dapper In Suit, Pictured With Jay Jay Okocha (Photo)
http://moreloaded.cf/forum2_theme_112281230.xhtml?tema=96
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by GboyegaD(m): 2:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Why not FAAN writing to address the situation?
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Miami11: 2:09am On Dec 20, 2015
I would not be surprised if they don't do mechanical check on this plane

Or they don use hammer and nail to fix stuff mid air.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Shedrack100(m): 2:21am On Dec 20, 2015
So funny how this could happen on an international airport... shocked
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by nextstep(m): 2:27am On Dec 20, 2015
"We're not pointing fingers, but in any case it's FAAN's fault". wink

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Odeyinigbin(m): 2:31am On Dec 20, 2015
End time ladder.. grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by saintpaulski: 2:48am On Dec 20, 2015
oatzeal:
READ: Bauchi airport release statement on pictures of people using ladder to board aircraft

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UMvumHhEC_0/VnXNeRB6y5I/AAAAAAAHueQ/ZLd9Mxz6cWI/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/read-bauchi-airport-release-statement.html
this is record that will hardly be broken

the first if its kind in the whole world
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Rhea(f): 2:55am On Dec 20, 2015
oatzeal:
READ: Bauchi airport release statement on pictures of people using ladder to board aircraft

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UMvumHhEC_0/VnXNeRB6y5I/AAAAAAAHueQ/ZLd9Mxz6cWI/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/read-bauchi-airport-release-statement.html

[size=18pt]"It is our collective responsibility to pray for our state" while you and your cronies continue to pilfer state funds earmarked for meaningful development of infrastructures. The cost of a mobile stairs is less than the cost of one of your personal luxury cars[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by opribo(m): 3:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Only here can you find such. How can anymore reasonably justify it. How do they expect pregnant women, paraplegics and children to climb on that.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Olushauneddy(m): 3:53am On Dec 20, 2015
How could he in his statement lament that the problem was a MINOR one.That's very unprofessional of him. He's not worthy being a media person for a local government councillor talkless of a governor.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by oweman: 3:54am On Dec 20, 2015
Those making silly comments on Facebook / nairaland etc can now know better as they seem dumb .
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by amtaken(f): 3:54am On Dec 20, 2015
They were trying to make the Guinness Book of Records as the 1st and only air passengers to ascend an aircraft with ladder.
Miami11:
The plane should have been grounded until further notice,

I wonder why those passengers still took it to the ladder, I would have ran for my dear life.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by oweman: 3:54am On Dec 20, 2015
Those making silly comments on Facebook / nairaland etc can now know better as they seem dumb .
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Jabioro: 3:57am On Dec 20, 2015
This a parabus statement,roaming, and no points.Just talk,grammar, yarn and it make the matter worse. It happened, they used nitel ladder and where is the motorized ladder...like a beautiful, handsome nonsense statement
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by oweman: 3:58am On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=Olushauneddy post=41165709]How could he in his statement lament that the problem was a MINOR one.That's very unprofessional of him. He's not worthy being a media person for a local government councillor talkless of a governor.

You are the person properly fit for issuing such statement so go ahead issue yours .
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Louiscutedude(m): 3:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Okay
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Louiscutedude(m): 3:59am On Dec 20, 2015
Nothing may man nor go c for 9ja

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by mrtruth: 4:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Bauchi .....our home of wonders. But wait...what happened to their heads? Why proceed to board a plane whose door has failed? What assurance do you have it won't be the engine next?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Agukagu(m): 4:08am On Dec 20, 2015
It is Stellar Oduah's fault. Ndi ara
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by 9jatatafo(m): 4:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Shameless set of people. How come the Airport officials and FAAN not releasing statements that it the Bauchi government that did this? Clueless people.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by babiskinado(m): 4:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Rubbish, this is no time to pray. Jst shut up and fix things and stop embarrassing us ok

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by greatiyk4u(m): 4:37am On Dec 20, 2015
And somebody told us he upgraded air and road transport systems in Nigeria with billions of Dollars,.....so help me God
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Tjango(m): 4:54am On Dec 20, 2015
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Deepfreezer(m): 4:55am On Dec 20, 2015
shameless nation.
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by abidak1759(m): 5:09am On Dec 20, 2015
Why is this guy pushing the blame on FAAN? Just accept the liability and responsibility then work on the way forward...... #GodblessNigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 20, 2015
What does prayer have to do with provison of the ramp, is there only 1 ramp at the airport our welders and local engineers could come up with a better alternative to a ramp or even construct one.

People should not use sentiments to shy away from civic duties, are they sayin that vips or even the gov would have been forced to use an unsecure ladder to board a plane.

When funds are provided to equip an airport its the people dat embezzle such funds, we have unsafe airports with no running light at night, poor communications and gallop ridden runways.

When planes crash they just blame the operators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by amikolz(m): 5:16am On Dec 20, 2015
The statement does not justify anytin @ all Wat a country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by bongolistik(m): 5:34am On Dec 20, 2015
It surprises me how people boarded aircraft that the staircase is not pulling down. That is enough reason to tell u that the aircraft is faulty and might develop another fault midair, but people boarded it with ladder and were happy they did.

For me, the moment I see that ladder, my journey with that plane ends.

Nigeria playing toy game with people's lives right from Adam
Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by mbariga: 5:43am On Dec 20, 2015
I hope they will also fly with the ladder in case if the passenger wants to come down. End time plane

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft by PrinceEvolution(m): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2015
oatzeal:
nice statement
iru mole statement..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.