Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) (47799 Views)

Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) / Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) / #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Just checked the Babe's Twitter page, she was alive and well on the 17th, she was even planing a get together on Christmas day and was inviting people.... Then she died on the 18th.... Life is just too fvcking unpredictable! #Jahguide I and I

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Y.O.L.O Y.O.L.O You Only Live Once........R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by phillippiano(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin angry grin[quote author=bluntspade post=41185312][/quote]
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by charlove(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2015
whats the meaning of brother gambo? anywys rip girl!
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by slap1(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2015
20pounds:
What does Burna boy do that the girl is so into him like that? Abi she just wants to sleep with him?
She's dead, show some humanity.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by BAJ007(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2015
R. I. P she's so young
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You are a fool. Where dafuq is your humanity? A young lady is dead and all you care about is some marks on her skin? Are you so poor in spirt you can' afford kind words for the deceased? Who gives a Bleep about your God and his idiotic rules?

You are an idiot for talking about God like that. Mor0n.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by herald9: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Damn! That girl is too precious to be licked by the earth, she deserves somewhere up here. sad

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by sparkleboy(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmm
This life sha!

In other news
Attend the Deeper Life National December Retreat. 24-27 at all deeper life campgrounds

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by dopeJemi: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2015
She's an Hnaub student, she slept and didn't wake up
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by JOAN11(f): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2015
RIP sis

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by CzarChris(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2015
sinceraconcept:
Maybe she's accounting for the Burna Boy tattoo she has on her arm right now. Tattoo is devilish,what does she want to tell God what the tattoo is for?
what are you? A little girl just died instead of feeling a pinch of humanity and thinking of how this girls family would be feeling, you are are here sounding all sanctimonious and judgmental.

The you and your likes are the reason enlightened people move further away from Christianity everyday.

Heartless lot angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by josephobaro(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2015
The beautiful ones die too.
Rip.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by dopeJemi: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2015
OKorowanta:
Heard about dis girls death on Saturday while driving some family friends home at Ajao estate.
Heard she was not 20 yet.
She was in 300 level and schooling in d east.
I felt touched as I was told she was the only child of her parent.
My family friends who knew her and her parent very well,were so pained that I later took interest in their conversation.
It just dawn on me that she's d one Burna Boy is referring to at dat point were he mentioned Ajao estate in the write-up.
RIP Anita.

No, she was schooling in benin republic, houdegbe north American university... I know her personally

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by andyanders: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Rapsowdee01:
Celebs... Always 'showing love' when they lose a fan.. What's the essence really ?? When the babe was alive and always tweeting, you never or rarely mentioned her in any of your posts, now she's dead you're now writing 'A LETTER TO THE gods'... Baba change !! Change !! Change !! When all you celebs know is just to ''smoke some weed'' and you forget your books.. Read guys.. Read... I'm sure if you read, you'd have come across the popular saying ''You don't know what you have until you lose it''. RIP girl... Even though i know you'll never get to see this..

You are right. That is why I only believe in myself for everything and NEVER ever wanna see anything to be done for me by somebody.

You live your life for yourself and do not copy someone.Try to be Who You Are.We are creatures made in the image of God.

When someone start feeling to be like somebody out there and forget to develop your own talent that God has given you, you are a failure.

The lady was out there dying for the guy and he never cared while she was alive, and now that she is gone, he is out there apologizing and wishing he could have been there for his dear fan. The lady went as far as having him tattooed on her body and he never went looking for her.

That is one thing about all these so called fans that wanna die because of someone making his money through them instead of developing their own talent.

Nobody is gonna to be there for you unless your God. Guys should be wiser as they see things like this.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Speechless3:
You are an idiot for talking about God like that. Mor0n.
Not my fault yoy worship a useless asswipe. Considers painting your skin a sin, just like murder. For a Supernatural being, he posseses some pretty petty idiosyncrasies.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by juwoonn(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2015
faithsam105:
Zggshhshhs
And ur name is faith and sam..may God have mercy on you
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2015
arena2007:
smiley smiley smiley
See more of Anita Chekwas pics here: www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/burna-boys-biggest-fan-anita-chekwas-tragically-dies.html

There aren't more pictures in the link you pasted or don't you know the meaning of "See more of Anita Chekwas pics here"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by APCREP: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2015
20pounds:
What does Burna boy do that the girl is so into him like that? Abi she just wants to sleep with him?
you re a real foooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by sarutobie(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Not my fault yoy worship a useless asswipe. Considers painting your skin a sin, just like murder. For a Supernatural being, he posseses some pretty petty idiosyncrasies.
just like your 'father' who has always lost at every turn since the begining of time, you are full of lies, deceit and bitterness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Fvck off ratchettaZZZ hell candidate, i aint got nothing to do with your doomed father. F00L!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Speechless3:

Fvck off ratchettaZZZ hell candidate, i aint got nothing to do with your doomed father. F00L!
sarutobie:

just like your 'father' who has always lost at every turn since the begining of time, you are full of lies, deceit and bitterness.
Doomed father? Look around the world today. Does it look like your God is winning? 3 nails was enough to do the business. A God that dies is no God at all.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by ogahlouiskid18(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Jamb gurus
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by centyboy: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Doomed father? Look around the world today. Does it look like your God is winning? 3 nails was enough to do the business. A God that dies is no God at all.

You are a dementia patient if you think your "asshole-crawling on the back-soon to be bound and thrown in the lake of fire" mistake of a father is in any competition with his God.

Dwarf!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by higherhyte(f): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You are a fool. Where dafuq is your humanity? A young lady is dead and all you care about is some marks on her skin? Are you so poor in spirt you can' afford kind words for the deceased? Who gives a Bleep about your God and his idiotic rules?

God have mercy....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by amacastel: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2015
She is the only child of ugovee and her husband she is 18+ from Arochukwu student of America north west university level 300 she is a very pretty girl full of life slept after chatting with friends on social media eat on 17th but didn't wake up. She will be buried on Tuesday 2moro. WE LIVE in d same street in Ajao. Rip Anita
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by higherhyte(f): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

My brother God loves you all the same, please don't abuse Him, though He is merciful, but it's not honourable to talk to your creator or about Him like that,

When you look around the world, you will see His splendor and creations and marvel, the seas, the oceans, all beings, animals inclusive. Does it not tell u something?

Please I'm begging you, do not follow lucifer, he can only kill and destroy, he's got no love for anyone, our Lord Jesus came solely to die for our sins and willingly gave himself up, what manner of love. Lucifer can't do that rather he kills his followers and will one day deny all of them.

Let me not bore u, pls my brother just give it a thought, I love u with the love of Christ too.

God Bless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2015
higherhyte:

Let me not bore u, pls my brother just give it a thought, I love u with the love of Christ too.

God Bless.
Gay.... cheesy

You sound like a nice guy though. tongue

If your hell exists, I am a sure candidate. True freedom begins when you embrace hell and its demons.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by higherhyte(f): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Gay.... cheesy

You sound like a nice guy though. tongue

If your hell exists, I am a sure candidate. True freedom begins when you embrace hell and its demons.

Please don't embrace them I beg u, I'm not perfect, I'm praying and working towards escaping there, it's a terrible place my broda, and it's for eternity, have you considered where one goes to after death? Do u know our souls don't die. There is sure life after death bro, consider when you fall asleep and dream. There is life after death, and as I pray for myself and loved ones to make heaven, I pray for you too. Lucifer is no one's friend at all, our Lord Jesus is. Please run for ur dear life.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members / Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.